It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FOX] Evidence Proves Crop Circles Not Manmade

page: 1.
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Strange metal plates fond in crop circle. I was just wondering if anyone had any more information on this Fox news report or have any other information on this subject? I searched this site and was unable to find any posted about it. I looks like an older news report.

LINK TO NEWS REPORT

It's my first post so take it easy on me.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If its an old news report and the "plates" havent been tested by several labs already, then its not proof. They probably found out they where a hoax.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nice video have not seen that one before and you are right it does look old, i am amazed by the plates they found there was a tv show a while back called Dark Skies that was supposed taken off air for one reason or another (i believe because it got a little too real) in that show there was a crop circle which had a metal plate as part of the formation, this video makes me think that the tv show was a little more than just fiction IMO,

Ive always been facinated by these circles even though some of them are fake not all are thats when you get people rushing out to make one for themselves so they can say look they are man made, however man made crop circles are so inferior to genuine ones, i wonder if you ate some of the crop would it have some kind of effect that could help understand more? or would you just pop your clogs from radiation poisoning

Nice video

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
If its an old news report and the "plates" havent been tested by several labs already, then its not proof. They probably found out they where a hoax.

If the plates are a hoax then the circle must have been made by someone with a huge chunk of money to burn, solid gold, solid silver, and a strange kind of bronze? did you watch the video?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i found it interesting. until now i was pretty sure they were all hoax material. i'm re-evaluating that assumption now. =)

i liked dark skies. i also wonder if they got a little too close to things they shouldn't. either that or it just wasn't pulling in the crowd. Jerry Ryan is always a good reason to watch a show though. =)

[edit on 26-11-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by restonicdoom
Strange metal plates fond in crop circle. I was just wondering if anyone had any more information on this Fox news report or have any other information on this subject?

Hi, restonicdoom

Maybe they're talking about the crop circle found on 1991 in Grasdorf, Germany

18 inches below the ground, in three of the pictograms design symbols (identified by their accompanying arcs) three large metal plates of extremely pure Gold (a sign of the Golden Dragon I suspect), Silver, and Bronze (another sacred triad), were unearthed, each containing the complete pictogram design in relief (the opposite to the embossed field design, Ref. 17).

www.cropcircleanswers.com...

/2nypnr
www.ianlawton.com...
/3bvsq2

[edit on 26/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you thats what I was looking for.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

i liked dark skies. i also wonder if they got a little too close to things they shouldn't.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by an0maly33]

I've always thought that too and have even wondered if it was an attempt at some form of disclosure. Maybe it was pulled as it pushed too many buttons ie those who know...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
wow... I am a firm believer of crop circles now. Higher radiation in those areas, electrical changes in plant chemistry? I firmly believe its impossible to hoax these designs that seem to be created overnight, with the precision and perfection. WHere are the footprints? How does the hoaxer get from one area to the other without damaging the crop in between? I think an excellent project for this would be to pick out select crop fields that are admirable in size, and put them under video surveillance's, even if its home video. Great video and thanks, its what I have been looking for on crop circles.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Great video. I wonder how much those plates are worth? Gold is what $500-600 an ounce? Those plates must've been weighed in at least 25lbs and up. Since this is an older report one thing they didn't mention that I find fascinating is the phsyiological affect people report when entering formations. Dizziness, nausea, distortion of time, loss of sense of direction etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That Fox show was from the early to mid 1990's. There were many shows about crop circles and I'm surprised that people here seem unaware of things like burn marks and blasted out plant nodes, radio activity and strange isotopes found only in the crop circle portion but not outside, cellular damage, etc. This has been common knowledge since the phenomena has been reported on.

However two things. It is possible to fake very elaborate crop circles, and some guys even did one in several hours one night and filmed it. So every crop circle has to be taken on a case by case basis to look for the things mentioned above. You can't tell by the design alone. In fact, it appears that the more elaborate and impressive ones are the fakes.

And as for the plates, that was the last show I've ever heard mention them. Where are they now? How do we know whether they're really made of gold, silver and bronze (didn't really look it from the video)? How do we know they really came from the crop circle? Who dug them up? What is the point of an alien burying plates with the same pattern as the crop circle? It doesn't make sense. That part is very fishy. And since no further info has come out regarding them, I can't say they're currently reliable evidence. Although I'm about to go to the crop circle answers link mentioned above, maybe they have something new.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

I found this article which may address some of your questions, however I can't vouch for the source.

Where are they now?

At least that's what he told the man who bought the two and a half plates, a man who prefers anonymity; he is described as a man of considerable wealth and of high position, as an industrialist.

How do we know whether they're really made of gold, silver and bronze

He had two of the plates, the bronze and the silver ones, analysed on a number of occasions, first at a private jeweller's, then at the German Technical Institute's department for research in metallurgy in Berlin. The silver plate consisted of almost 100 per cent pure silver, which is highly unusual – artefacts from Roman times, about 2.000 years old, may contain as much. The bronze plate did contain bronze and tin in the usual nine to one relation.

How do we know they really came from the crop circle? Who dug them up?

One of these visitors, a man wearing a house painter's outfit and a hanging moustache, turned up nine days later bringing along, like many others, his metal detector – he searched all nine parts of the pictogram dropping a handkerchief in three spots as mark – all of them (see picture) had a spherical symbol, less than a semi-circle attached to it. Then he went to his car to pick up a digging tool and a bucket unearthing first what came to be known as The Bronze Plate (Tablet) at the circle furthest from the forest line, then the gold plate at circle no.

"he searched all nine parts of the pictogram dropping a handkerchief in three spots as mark " all of them had a spherical symbol, less than a semi-circle attached to it"

Complete Article here

Unfortunately this story seems to have dissapeared over the last 16 years and no efforts seems to be in evidence to prove the povenance of the plates, pity really it looked like an intrigueing story, I wonder if there has been a crop circle on that location since the plates were removed.

I had problems with the original divx video so I wil post the youtube versions here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are 2 types of crop circles, man made with wooden planks, watch some videos some are extraordinary, and there are the unexplainable, think what you will i believe!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I've watched most of the crop circles videos on Netflix. If you haven't seen the ones with Colin Andrews in them, you're missing a treat. He was one of the original researchers and just a genuine character. To hear the story of the very first one he found before anyone had heard of them... it made the hair stand up on the back of his neck. Sure copycats eventually came and tried their hand, but many of the original ones were before copycats had come onto the scene.

Colin tells many stories about how TPTB would visit and try to disband his research. Offers of money/property to just go away and give it up. Shadowy govt. figures that followed his progress and at times tried to dissuade him.

I loved the story how he confronted the classic circles hoaxsters, Dave and Doug, and asked them some hard questions on how they did some of the more intricate work and it was obvious they were lying and were put up to claiming it was their work. He knew which parts of the circles were impossible to make with ropes and planks.

The other person to check out is Nancy Talbot (of BLT Research) for her thorough lab analysis of the stalk node phenom. She's done a ton of work on crops inside and outside the circles and has some very convincing data.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow never heard this storie before , i wish a crop cicle would happen out here in amish country , cuz i will be out there with my metal detector. but i would not sell them i would use them to see if they could be a portal in some sence , mabey to the future who knows . but this thread gets a flag and star from me and i will be doing some resurch into this one. nice find OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've never heard of metal plates related to crop circles either. I wish there was more information and theory on their purpose and relation to the phenomenon.

I believe "legitimate phenomenon" crop circles are the one that provide the best unexplainable data. The blown-out plant nodes convinced me that all crop circles are not the work of rural artisans or "drunken-bumpkins" who evolved from cow tipping.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
I've watched most of the crop circles videos on Netflix. If you haven't seen the ones with Colin Andrews in them, you're missing a treat. He was one of the original researchers and just a genuine character. To hear the story of the very first one he found before anyone had heard of them... it made the hair stand up on the back of his neck. Sure copycats eventually came and tried their hand, but many of the original ones were before copycats had come onto the scene.

Colin tells many stories about how TPTB would visit and try to disband his research. Offers of money/property to just go away and give it up. Shadowy govt. figures that followed his progress and at times tried to dissuade him.

I loved the story how he confronted the classic circles hoaxsters, Dave and Doug, and asked them some hard questions on how they did some of the more intricate work and it was obvious they were lying and were put up to claiming it was their work. He knew which parts of the circles were impossible to make with ropes and planks.

The other person to check out is Nancy Talbot (of BLT Research) for her thorough lab analysis of the stalk node phenom. She's done a ton of work on crops inside and outside the circles and has some very convincing data.

Hey can you list the name of the documentary or possibly a link to it? I would be most interested in watching it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Excellent and fascinating story.

Some of the crop circles are made by stupid idiots who have nothing better to do with there lives. I wish I had hours upon hours of free time to prance about in a corn field making pretty patterns.

Some of the circles however aren't fake and there's evidence to back this up.

Some are far to intricate and would take hundreds of people to complete.

Some of the circles are absolutely massive and are completed in one night in the pitch black without leaving any sort of evidence.

The man made variations leave no blown out plant nodes or there isn't any sign of radioactivity.

Here's some interesting videos from Colin Andrews.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot

Oh but there are other ways too!
Lots can be done these days with hand held GPS Units, rope and various other things

Convincing? Theres nothing convincing in her Stalk Node Research.
The nodes will repair themselves depending on the time of day temperature and relative humidity.

Anyone who considers that cropcirlces are made by anything other than Natural Phenomena or Human handiwork is barking up the wrong tree.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by The Todal]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Excellent and fascinating story.

Some of the crop circles are made by stupid idiots who have nothing better to do with there lives. I wish I had hours upon hours of free time to prance about in a corn field making pretty patterns.

Try doing it at night then

Some of the circles however aren't fake and there's evidence to back this up.

And theres no evidence to back up that they arent fakes.

Some are far to intricate and would take hundreds of people to complete.

Why on earth do you suggest that?

Some of the circles are absolutely massive and are completed in one night in the pitch black without leaving any sort of evidence.

Its a difficult job but hell, someone has to do it.

The man made variations leave no blown out plant nodes or there isn't any sign of radioactivity.

There is no sign of any radioactivity other than naturally occuring anyway

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join