It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
So when you disrespect our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) than you can imagine why we go berserk matey.

I have nothing but disrespect for your FALSE prophet Muhammed, and find it sick that you respect a made up fairy tale LIE, over your own parents and are willing to kill and die for something that should only be a celebration of life. No matter how many pet pig named Muhammed jokes we make, it should have NO impact on your life, or your faith in higher power. I detest religion of all kinds though, so don't feel singled out. I believe somebody's relationship with 'god/allah' should be personal, and internal, such a high power has NO need to be worshipped, IMO. But carry on wasting your life because you're scared of the unknown, and unable to break the chains of indoctrination.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
kangjia57 I see you live in England. If you want to live by sharia law then why don't you move to a state that has it? This country will never change to sharia law mate so don't stay here hoping.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Reply to 27jd
We Muslims follow our religion in such a hardcore way because it’s the TRUTH!
You know when you know what the real TRUTH, you tend to follow it, love it more than any other thing and sacrifice your life’s for it!

27jd alrite fair enough i respect your ideas and you have your own choice to live the way you want.
But if you don’t mind answering one question, What would you do if you died and found out that the truth is Allah and his beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?Keeping all the jokes away can you answer this question seriously!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Reply to Minime
Matey I didn’t say I wanted the Sharia law in UK.I said I would like to have it but it’s only possible when the majority of British people are Muslims! So don’t be thinking I am an extremist, I am just making things clear of what Islam really is and if I am wrong than the rest of Muslims is this forum, why are not stopping me? Because they and I know most of the stuff that I have stated about Islam is true. The reality is I am in UK to get educated and soon as I get my degree I will be out to Muslim country to get Islamic knowledge and live there.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Hope you get your degree soon, what further proof does anyone need.
Come here, get our education then turn your back on the very society that fostered and helped you.

Do you know what the definition of a parasite is?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Reply to Freeborn

'Hope you get your degree soon, what further proof does anyone need.Come here, get our education then turn your back on the very society that fostered and helped you.’

Aww I thought you hated me and wanted to get out of UK! Well I guess not!
But if you want I can go to Muslim country get the Islamic education and find out for the TRUTH myself and come back and preach Islam in UK? and help the organisation I am in to further move into Europe and invite people into Islam. What do you think? Sounds like a good idea matey!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Reply to Sparky63

So its only Muslims who only cause violence??? Well lets talk about what Israelis do in Palestine?Lets talk about what Americans do in Afghnanistan and Iraq?lets talk about what Russia is doing in Chechnya?Lets talk about what happened in Bosnia which was in the so called PEACEFUL EUROPE?

I don't recall saying that it was only Muslims that cause violence, in fact I pionted one huge example the violence in Rwanda. The majority professing to be Christians.
I'm sure there are other threads that deal with such topics involving Americans in these other countries you mentioned., However, this thread is dealing with the Muslims reaction to the Teddy Bear Ordeal.

Lets try not to divert attention from the topic at hand or make the lame excuse that "others do it too." as if that somehow exonerates the behavior of your violent brothers.
Thank you for responding to my question though.
By the way, I read somewhere that although the teacher will go free, the bear is still in custody. Maybe we should start a campaign to free Muhammad bear.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reply to Sparky63

‘By the way, I read somewhere that although the teacher will go free, the bear is still in custody. Maybe we should start a campaign to free Muhammad bear.’

How about I start telling you more about what Muhammad (peace be upon him) did in his lifetime? Maybe you will start to understand Islam more and eventually accept it matey?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Reply to 27jd
We Muslims follow our religion in such a hardcore way because it’s the TRUTH!
You know when you know what the real TRUTH, you tend to follow it, love it more than any other thing and sacrifice your life’s for it!

Right. And that's how I feel about MY truth, except in my truth ALL other things are part of the truth, and part of life, so I don't need to put my love of truth before them.

27jd alrite fair enough i respect your ideas and you have your own choice to live the way you want.

Thank you. And I give you FULL permission to make ANY jokes about my beliefs, it won't upset me in the least, I'll laugh along with you, because my belief is so strong, and true to me, it doesn't matter what ANYBODY says about it. It won't make it any less true to me, and nobody needs to be hurt out of revenge.

But if you don’t mind answering one question, What would you do if you died and found out that the truth is Allah and his beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?Keeping all the jokes away can you answer this question seriously!

Well, if I died and found that out, Allah, if it was truly a fair god would let me into heaven because I live a life where I do my best to be cool to everybody, and would never do harm to anybody or anything in cold blood. If Allah judges the goodness of a man based on how much praise he gives to Allah, and not on a man's character, then I don't want to be in heaven with Allah anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The same can be said about all the devout followers of all religions, no?

What would you do if you died and and found out, say, hinduism was the "right" choice MATEY?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Reply to Freeborn

'Hope you get your degree soon, what further proof does anyone need.Come here, get our education then turn your back on the very society that fostered and helped you.’

Aww I thought you hated me and wanted to get out of UK! Well I guess not!
But if you want I can go to Muslim country get the Islamic education and find out for the TRUTH myself and come back and preach Islam in UK? and help the organisation I am in to further move into Europe and invite people into Islam. What do you think? Sounds like a good idea matey!

Europe DOESN'T WANT Islam!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The reality is I am in UK to get educated and soon as I get my degree I will be out to Muslim country to get Islamic knowledge and live there.

Thats pretty rich, you come to the UK and live like a Kuffar long enough to get a decent Kuffar education to take back to your Muslim country. You'll be tainted by our filthy Kuffar infidel ways for the rest of your life. I hope your degree is worth it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I don't hate you, just the evil, despicable, barbaric religion that spawned you, matey.
I pity you for the ignorance you have displayed; you have certainly not done your religion many favours in your postings here on ATS, sonny Jim.
The more the likes of you take advantage of the very freedoms you condemn and wish to deny others, the more people will see your religion for what it really is, matey boy!
A thumbs up from me
condemned by your own mouth!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Reply to CEDRICtheFOETUS

My belief is so strong in Islam that it’s impossible for me to even think that Hinduism could be the right choice. Because the god we believe in (Allah) is superior of everything.

Allah doesn’t depend on anyone but his creations depend on him. Allah made everything but no one made Allah. Allah is the all mighty and has all and absolute power. No human can imagine to that level. It’s been said that if Allah actually decided to show himself in real state than just him glancing at the universe would turn it into ashes.
Now that’s what a god is, not a statue which can’t even protect itself being destroyed.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What would I do if I died and found out the truth was Allah?
I would beg not to go to heaven, anything must be better than being subjugated to an eternity of the misery that seems to be Islam.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Interesting reply.

I think by the way, that if you did the research you'd find that statistically and psychologically, you are wrong. Dress has very little do to with rape cases. More often than not it is the psychology of being able to weild power over someone.

But anyway, what about the rest of the issues I raised, freedom of movement, education, and a respect for my beliefs? You do respect my beliefs, I assume?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Reply to bramski

'That’s pretty rich, you come to the UK and live like a Kuffar long enough to get a decent Kuffar education to take back to your Muslim country. You'll be tainted by our filthy Kuffar infidel ways for the rest of your life. I hope your degree is worth it.’

It’s been said by our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that even if you have to go to China to gain knowledge than go there. In them days China was known for its scientific and mathematical advancements. So did the 40 Sahabas (followers of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) followed the kuffar way after gaining kuffar knowledge? No matey they not only gained knowledge but spread Islam in China aswel that’s why we have Muslims there now!

So what do you say to that kuffar way of accepting life or getting kuffars knowledge and penetrate through them to spread Islam?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reply to Freeborn

I pity you for the ignorance you have displayed; you have certainly not done your religion many favours in your postings here on ATS, sonny Jim.The more the likes of you take advantage of the very freedoms you condemn and wish to deny others, the more people will see your religion for what it really is, matey boy!

And it’s not like you liked or loved Islam in first place anyway. To me its peaceful and people like you hate us in your hearts allot. That hate and your arrogance and your ego won’t let you accept our way of life and Islam doesn’t let me accept your way of life. In Islam I am only meant to respect your way of life but never follow it even if it means death matey!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Personally I think calling the Teddy Bear Mohammed was an insult to the bear.
But it just goes to show the poor level of mentality in some countries.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Truly, I don't hate you; I hate the religion that has twisted and manipulated you and turned you into the arrogant, blinkered, tortured, self-hating, world hating individual you appear to be.
I genuinely feel sorry for you.
You are obviously an intelligent human being who has allowed the environment that you have been raised in to condition you into blindly following a religious doctrine that pre-determines your every thought and action.
Rise up man and think for yourself, don't allow these evil people to dictate to you what you must think and do in your own life.
Don't fall for the "your reward is after you die" lie, it's complete and utter nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join