It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
greeneyedleo
Theres loads and loads more in heaven but i cant state them now because i gtg.But i can tell you more tomorrow if u wana know more about heaven according to islam.

have a great day, and please do come back, thanks for bearing with all the questions, we're all very curious about islam, you know.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck
A society with blind fear and not forgiving enough to allow human error and growth...

Sounds more like hell ....tell you what springs to mind ..now I am not a trekky...no way....but the Borg one I watched...striking simularities...

From what I have read of your posts Kanja...you already have the dangerous mindset...you accept atrocities ..beheadings stonings and dropping homosexuals of cliffs ...these are descriptions that feeling people find replulsive ...yet it seems ...you have no ...compassion!! It just seems ... the mindset is well thats the will of Allah!!

It wasn't god with thunder and lightning that took a human beings life...it was one man !! who told him to do that!! one man!!

Its very silly !!

the borg is a good analogy, from the excellent st:tng series

a viral strategy is an effective one, when it comes to assimilation, which has been pointed out before:

slam is like a virus. It radiates from Muslim countries that are too diseased to support it and into healthy systems that are that way because they have had the luxury of developing apart from Islam. Once in the host system, the Islam virus uses the existing machinery to make replicas of itself. Over time, the host makes unilateral concessions to the religion, feeding and appeasing it in the vain hope that it can be pacified.

Vital organs are co-opted and eventually shut down as Islam advances. In a matter of time, the entire system groans to an agonizing death and assumes the condition of the diseased nations from which Muslims originally fled. The virus then looks for new hosts to cannibalize.

Some Westerners, particularly those with children (and an investment in the future), are far-sighted enough to see where current trends eventually lead. Though many Muslims are decent people, the religion itself always has a way of bringing the radicals along with it. The radicals then infest and influence the mainstream, and the rest of society pays the cost.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by planetfall

I have a problem with this and the feelings it gives me ...like racist propagana..however....looking at the big picture and from my own experiences....it is nontheless ...true

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

I feel the same way. Reading that site does give me an "unclean" feeling. Like an owners manual for hating Islam, that tries to be civil at the same time. However, also like you said, from what we have been seeing and experiencing, on this thread and in the real world, it's accurate, and that leaves us some of us with a moral dilemma....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My friend, your dilemma is whether or not to be open and honest. There is a right and wrong.

Islam has not ever been a religion of peace, and our Muslim friend posting here is doing nothing for his faith.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj 09
Islam has not ever been a religion of peace, and our Muslim friend posting here is doing nothing for his faith.

I was thinking that that was the point.

Certainly different from other Muslims posts on this site.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I find this whole ordeal sickening.

Incidentally it appears this pic is doing the webblog rounds....

I'd spread it around myself too out of sheer spite for their cult extremist views, only it's sad to say I fear they'll be burning 9 foot tall flags of my face next....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I was thinking that that was the point.

Certainly different from other Muslims posts on this site.

You think it's bogus? I dunno, certainly possible, but some things were said that kinda lead me to believe it's legit. You gotta keep in mind intrepid, here in North America the muslims act much differently. They, like any other religious folks tend to assimilate and put their religion second to the rat race and family, which is good and helps us all find common ground. But in Europe you gotta agree there seems to be a BIG divide, in the UK, France, etc. where muslim extremists are really taking hold. It would be more suspicious to me if the poster was from here or Canada. The UK doesnt surprise me....

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
I'd spread it around myself too out of sheer spite for their cult extremist views, only it's sad to say I fear they'll be burning 9 foot tall flags of my face next....

That's alright. A number of pages back, we were talking about naming pigs Muhammed, so you're safe here, lol. I say to them, get the hell over it. Words should never be a threat to their faith, if it's true faith...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
BBC News

Have you seen the latest news, now there are gangs going around the streets demanding that she is executed.

This really has gone to far ..... what the hell are they doing over there, how warped do there minds need to be to think something like that.

In WHAT possible way could this even get close to something like execution, its pushing sanity to even recognise the charges that have been pressed against her.

According to some agencies, some of the protesters chanted: "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad".

OMG this just is not funny anymore, Send in the SAS and get her out of that place.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck
reply to post by planetfall

I have a problem with this and the feelings it gives me ...like racist propagana..however....looking at the big picture and from my own experiences....it is nontheless ...true

thats media conditioning, propaganda

after all, tolerance is the paramount virtue here in the west, no?

for some who examine what islam really stands for and cant accept it because if they realise how horrific it is, that it may mean they are racist themselves

so its a sort of weird denial

why cant we take muslims at their own word? they're not joking, they mean it.

peace = islamic rule.

period, any questions?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by planetfall]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetfall
after all, tolerance is the paramount virtue here in the west, no?

for some who examine what islam really stands for and cant accept it because if they realise how horrific it is, that it may mean they are racist themselves

so its a sort of weird denial

Right, our first instinct is to give everybody a fair shake until they prove it's not deserved. That's the whole point of being civilized and tolerant, however, like I said, Islam presents a real dilemma for some of us who try our hardest to be fair, cuz you're right, it's pretty damned evil, any way you look at it. It's a catch 22, and if we're tolerant to a fault, it may be our downfall...i understand that.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

To answer your questions. It'll probably be just as ignored here as it was in the other thread
:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It has to be said.

These barbaric, uncivilised, ignorant and brainwashed minions have absolutely no place in the Western world. I fear Islam will have its holy war, public opinion is turning against Muslim's in the UK. My only hope is after the "holy war", all religion is abolished.

I asked for one positive effect Islam has on the world as a whole. So far no-one has given me one single answer. I do not see the benefit of this plague on the world. One year ago i would have defended the rights of any Muslim to follow whatever belief he may have. Since researching i no longer feel this way. All Islam seems to do is premote hatred. A religion full of false promises none of which benefit the follower during his life. As far as im concerned there is no proof of an afterlife so as has been said this as all religions are, total rubbish and make-believe. Your telling me that a muslim woman would choose that life over a free and open society? Only after brainwashing.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yea, what's with all of this 'Islam is a peaceful religion'? No, it's not, it's the most violent of the major world religions.

What I don't get is, you can't call a teddy bear Muhammed, but you can call your child Muhammed? I heard on the news (BBC news) that Muhammed is the most popular boys name in Sudan.

One word for them - fanatics.

*edited for grammar

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Makkuri]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!! SOMEBODY REALLY needs to answer that question....because thats been bugging me ever since I heard it. What's the deal? A thousand kids named Muhammed, fine. One teddy bear's case of mistaken identity and we have riots and threats of execution? Theyre all a bunch of loonytoons!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Very true but when they come here to america and them following our 2 millon laws then they give the ole discrimination tatic.. sorry for misspelings.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
guess what . i go to high school and i know a kid named Muhammed and i dont like him one bit...the sorta guy which thinks hes so kool and gangster LOL... under modern influence... muslims are getting worse... and who da hell gave those muslims guns ? i always laugh at people saying that islam is a religion of peace ... i forgot when but once there was an incident involving muslims and muslims go "blah blah blah" "they are blah blah blah not portraying Islam" "blah blah blah Islam is a religeon of peace" everytime some muslim would come and defend those islamic extremist for some reason.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grenade

You should watch some of the state run telivision going on in Iran . such hatred in this world. we as humans will never evolve with such hatred.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WE just have to accept the fact that they are barbaric easily pissed off bunch of people... thats why i dont make friends with Muslims unless i know them pretty well...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join