It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

planetfall is quoting exact verses from the Quran. He isnt paraphrasing anything. Exact verses.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
planetfall is right about the quotes from quran!
As muslims we cant have freinds that are not muslims.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
reply grenade
But if our Sharia law sounds barbaric to the west, than sorry we cant do anything about that because changing or making innovations in our religion is a big sin and leads to hellfire. God has provided us with the perfect religion and it’s not only a religion it’s a way of life that we follow.

Theres a difference, this does not sound barbaric, it is barbaric. God himself provided you with the Koran? Or your mother and father / imam provided you with a book which you believe to the very letter? Please i ask that you are not so naive as to really think that a message from 610 A.D. still applies to the modern world? Is there any possibility that Muhammad was a scholar who took it upon himself to write the rules of law for the rest of humanity? Without asking him yourself how can you be so sure?

I am not trying to insult your faith or Prophet i just think that without hearing Muhammad's voice for yourself, or having God himself speak to you, then you are simply believing in a Myth. The world is not what it once was, if this was 610 AD then sure the Koran might provide a stabe base for a peaceful and richeous existence, this my freind is over 2000 years later, the world changes and so does religion. I know i will never convince you however this is sheer madness, the world will never move forward with a belief system unwilling to change or adapt.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the call for that poor britons death is justified by islamic creed

idolatry, though practiced by the prophet himself on many occasions, is absolutely forbidden and an appalling affront to the devoted of islam

honour killing is an old favorite tradition among allahs children, and is not murder, according to many interpretations of sharia law.

the latest documented practice of this allah sanctioned pastime can be read and admired here. allah be praised:

Yet another ‘honour killing’ in Pakistan

The girl was killed after her father, Farooq Khan Baloch, became suspicious that his daughter was having an affair with Amjad, a youngster in Jhang tehsil in Punjab province. Seeing them together, Farooq with relatives Sher Khan, Asghar Khan and Riaz Khan, axed the girl to death, while the boy managed to escape, The Dawn newspaper reported on Thursday.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm confused. Arent there like a million muslim people named 'Muhammad' anyway?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Me too, dude.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

read the posts, only males can possess the name, not objects, like teddy bears or females.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by planetfall

Oh ok, well uh..........ok.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply grenade
Yes God(Allah)himself provided us with the quran through the messenger the last prophet in Islam,our Prophet muhammad (peace be upon him).And we should only follow the way that Allah has asked us to in the Quran.Allah made the world and the creations in it.So Allah knows best how the humans should live thats why he provided us the Quran and the Prophet serves as a practical guide to what the quran says so that the followers can follow it in the best way.

Man made solutions to the problems of the world will never work because a human didnt create a human.God created a human and like i said only God knows whats best for us.As muslims we have to follow these laws and rules and its been said in our religion that this world is just a test for the believer by the god.The reward he/she gets for it is after death.If he followed how Allah asked us to follow than ideed he will go to heaven which is eternal and if he didnt except the truth (islam) and did as he pleased than he will end up in hellfire forever.

So no matter how old the our relgion or the teachings are we have to follow it.Thats the only way for us nothing else.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Im leaving this thread now. I realise to deny ignorance is to deny Islam. The fact a Muslim is unable to make friends with a non-Muslim appauls me. My soul has been damaged by this claim and as such i need to go drink beer to digest the thought.

Can any Muslim please explain one thing about Islam which has a positive effect on the world? Other than murdering your own children for having relationships with men? O wait.... that isnt positive... is it?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I got a question.....

so, muslims follow quran, right? Then....is there anything that states to murder people in it?

If so, mann, now that one is a scary religion!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57

As muslims we cant have freinds that are not muslims.

That's not true. If you read my posts, I was a good friend with a Muslim(quite religious) in Grade 12. He even attended my wedding the following year.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
The problem here, as usual, is not any one religion.

It is theocracy. Any government that is ruled by a set of religious ideals will appear barbaric to outsiders.

If the US were truly managed under a Christian theocracy, all the gays would be dead, all the women would be voiceless and pregnant, and to question the holy leaders would get your head bashed in with a rock.

The specific religion in question has nothing to do with this. It is the reliance on theology to run a country that must be condemned.

Very well said

link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Just curious, you said he/she will get rewarded in heaven, what do women get? 72 virgin men?

Maybe they get to finally drive, or go for a walk by themselves, I dunno. Oh well, sorry, your religion is a deranged joke.

link   

So because i wasnt subjected to the Koran and teachings of Allah i am condemed? I ask, for all the billions of people who have lived and died never hearing of Allah or Muhammad in the last 2500 years, their "souls" are now where? Or the countless numbers who have lived and died before Muhammad's revelation?

In my opinion this is sheer ignorance. I thank you for your thoughts..... GOODBYE!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply TheOne
No the Quran doesnt state murder people for no reason.If you murder someone than according to the sharia law your head will be chopped in front of the public for murdering someone else.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh ok.

So, these people in Sudan must be fake muslims then, or either not following quran well.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetfall

Originally posted by T0by

read the posts, only males can possess the name, not objects, like teddy bears or females.

I did read, but there were a few varying opinions on it.
But hmm okay. I still think it's weird.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply grenade
Islam started since Adam and Eve stepped on earth and they were muslims aswel.So no it didnt start after Prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) came.Hes the last prophet till the day of judgement.
So according to Islam if anyone whos not a Muslim will go to hell after death because he/she didnt accept Islam the TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grenade

Im leaving this thread now. I realise to deny ignorance is to deny Islam. The fact a Muslim is unable to make friends with a non-Muslim appauls me. My soul has been damaged by this claim and as such i need to go drink beer to digest the thought.

Can any Muslim please explain one thing about Islam which has a positive effect on the world? Other than murdering your own children for having relationships with men? O wait.... that isnt positive... is it?

its not their fault, allah, through the prophet, has commanded such.

i am sure no one would propose such a creed to manipulate and control men for their own purpose, right? it must be allahs true word.

especially the part about this life is a faith test and your reward is after you die... thats something that would never be used by the upper echelons of a society to have the uneducated and poor do their bidding, right?

dont go, us infidels have to stick together

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join