It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before 2050, America is a Third World nation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You guys keep mentioning we have been through worce but you keep forgetting look at all the "Jelly fish" we have that sit on their couches eating froot loops and watching family guy.....I dont think I could fid a handful of people that would survive if this country went into a rebelion or actually had to put up a fight......The military no matter whose it is would just grab handfuls of peeps and put them into the FEMA camps and move on with out a fight.......Hate to sound like a doomsdayer but all I see is alot of talk.....We have already virtually been invaded thus far by illegal immigrants and most of us just sit back and rely on those who have gut to stand up.....We are taxed to death although most do not agree with our current system but yet we let peeps like the Browns do our fighting for us and look at where they ended up....Why because all the worthless jellyfish sat back and just let it happen....Dont worry I am just as liable as the next guy.....My reasoning though is because what I just mentioned look at the Browns......

Sorry to be so explicit but......I think if lets say "Marshall Law" was invoked I dont think there would be much of a fight.....And 'Marshall Law" is now a possibility by our dictator leader....Why because foot ball was more important......I predict it will be the same with our guns....After this Washington crap ends out sure peeps see they will have to kill me to gettem but.....Look around seriously.....

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Want a perfect example look at Pakistan ( The Test Run) and they do not have even near the luxeries that we have and look at how little the protests are against that tyranny .......Another example just go and break down on the side of the road in your car and see how many people will stop to give ya a hand.....Good luck on that one....Just imagine if you are getting tased by ten cops for saying somthing the elites did not like and see how many peeps step up and stand against that kind of behavior as well......Face it folks we do not stand a chance.......

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
yeah and the way it is now taken fro granted that the US is in decline - after all these years of assurance from the Government - "it'll all be ok", hell I can remember a few year back even members of this site were jumping on threads like this with assurances that everything would be ok - where are they now?

YOUR (US) goverment has destroyed YOUR country, from superpower to ... in 20 years, 2 families, one agenda.

All I can say is lay the blame, lay it hard - cause the ones that caused this are not the onesthat will be hurt, they will still be sitting pretty with all their (YOUR) money.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Edit:

[edit on 27-11-2007 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Pure rubbish, it may take centuries before America totally collapses, that is if it ever does. America is the most advanced technologically and I don't see that domination ending anytime soon. Read what you want to read into this claim but I see the world being destroyed before america becomes a third world country.....

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

Thats what you think cuz of your patriotism. America is no way the most advanced technologically. First of all, countries such as Germany and Russia gave America everything they have today. Your intel agencies back then stealing information (industrial spionaje) kidnapping the best scientists and so on this is no secret. Every advanced fighter jet you have to day was invented by the germans decades ago, I can proof you every single one is not the first time I do. The technologies most of them come from Mr Testla.... russian and Mr. Einstain ... german... then made american of course what else.... a joke... this country was created by the use of long worked perfectionism of the other countries... russia has no money yet is years more advanced that the US. So are Japan and China will be soon. And this my friends has been told to me by top military personel. Your special operation units.... all copied from the British SAS... your advance radar systems... all copied from the russians... your submarines... the same story. The Hydrogen and nuclear bombs... all german. you exploded it first but where did the knowledge and design come from? hahahaha right. I would go for hours. EVerything you have today has been copied, or provided by another country.. but makes sense... no country becomes the "the most advanced" in just a few centuries of existence... without cheating or being helped.

In regards to the thread before... unfortunately you cannot rely on your senators or the elections because is no secret that all that is well manipulated. Take Ron for example. Has kicked butt many times and has not been shown on tv at all compared to the others... this upcoming elections were decided well before we even knew the candidates... it is just the way it must work out. And the media my friend, a weapon, a method, control of the masses so was the religion... fortunately not as much anymore because they are still trying to fix rapping kids from 500 families... but the media... there is nothing you can do about it.. was always like that and will always be for thats the only source that average people has to become adviced about what is going on in the world around them. Tweak that and it definitely works on your best interest.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pat Buchanan is an idiot. The man has said more stupid things in the past two years than I can count, and now we are supposed to take what he says as Gospel?

No thanks, I believe that the US is going to face some tough times ahead but I think just about everybody realizes that. I don't need Mr. Buchanan chiming in with his fear mongering BS.

Let's see...THe dollar sucks right now

The housing market sucks

Imigration is a big issue right now.

Does anyone remember the Depression? Did we bounce back?

It's pretty easy to make these claims when These are big issues in the public eye.

Pat Buchanan is the man who said God was responsible for a lot of the death and destruction of the US

I wish this guy would shut up already.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I find this info really ironic coming from Pat Buchanon. Stuff like "as U.S. wages are stagnant, corporate CEOs are raking in rising pay and benefits 400 to 500 times that of their workers" has been said by leftists for quite a while now and the facists/neo-cons have denied it and just served to make it worse.

The main problem I see is the national debt of the US. How in God's name can the US pay back that much debt? And furthermore, how much of tax money even goes into all your programs anymore compared to debt service? Nobody can explain this one, how is the US gonna get its debt down to reasonable levels?

Not to mention he says, "Bush’s invasion of Iraq was a product of hubris and of ideology, a secular religion of “democratism,” to which Bush was converted in the days following 9/11," that statement is bull#. The Bush administration invaded Iraq because it was recommended by the Project for a New American Century group. Not really an ideological choice, moreso one based on the sole objective of maintaining American power relative to other countries. Notice I said "relative to other countries," there are other routes the US could take that in the long one would be much better for them and make them ultimately more powerful, but those strategies don't weaken the positions of the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
excuse me but who the heck said russia was advanced pffft.
yes we had help from mr tesla and mr einstein and lots of other german scientists but and its a big but we have plenty of home grown talent and advanced technologies . dr. stephen hawking steve jobs
technologies well lets see we lead the world in advanced weapon tech.
we may yet break out of our energy crisis a company has supposed to have devloped a bath tub sized nuke battery that can power 25000 homes for 5 years totally self contained and replaceable. i ain't gonna mention space cause you are right russian tech works alot better in space than ours.+

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
Well, some of us are not very concerned with this. Why should we care if a racist, homophobic, environmentally destructive, imperialistic nation falls apart? I would love to annex my part of the US, New England, to Canada as would the northwest. Leave the south and midwest to the bible-belters. With their lack of interest in science, education, and environmental responsibility they deserve third-world status.

Sorry, but New England is responsible for half of the problems in Washington. It's this type of mentality that's left such a hideous mark on America's record. It's the whole Afgahnistan saga again.

"Sail this ship straight toward the storm! - huh? Ship's sinking? No, don't repair it! Abandon ship!"

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think we'll be through by 2012 and the next solar max.

1. bees are gone
2. gulf coast at great risk(this is also where the strategic oil reserve is stored)
3. shakey financial markets, dollar will continue to fall
4. extremely poor leadership

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
yes we had help from mr tesla and mr einstein and lots of other german scientists but and its a big but we have plenty of home grown talent and advanced technologies . dr. stephen hawking steve jobs

His chair may have an American accent but Stephen Hawking is actually British.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why before 2050? Does this guy give an understandable reason as to why it must happen before then?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well, some of us are not very concerned with this. Why should we care if a racist, homophobic, environmentally destructive, imperialistic nation falls apart? I would love to annex my part of the US, New England, to Canada as would the northwest. Leave the south and midwest to the bible-belters. With their lack of interest in science, education, and environmental responsibility they deserve third-world status.

i think this is the best post i have read on ats thus far and i have been here a while.
in a nutshell, that is exactly how i feel.
i'm in ohio man...i don't know where that falls in party lines but i am on board with exactly what you are talking about.

100%

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I love your generalization of people in the South. As a resident of Tennessee I'd like to extend an invitation for you and your kind words to come and visit.

I'd like to see proof that people from the South have no interest in science, education, and the environment. It sounds to me like your homosexual, racist, destructive attitude is whats making this country take a leap toward third world status.

There needs to be a reintroduction of family values in this country where a father is a father and a mother is a mother. The problem is the government has stopped listening to the masses and only listens to extremist groups that are getting there feelings hurt.

HAHA... Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression (unless someone gets their feelings hurt.)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
To Mr plaetorian who thinks the US has stole everything it has.

After working in the high tech industry for over 20 years with international business, I can tell you that the US is the most technologically advanced and most of the US innovations are stolen by Russian and Chinese interests becuase we usually have them first.

The reason why the US has the best technology and have it first is the huge military R&D budgets and the standard of living.

Huge amounts of money are pumped into military R&D every year to support secret (Area-51, star wars) and not so secret (F-22, F-35) programs. These technology advances eventually filter down to commercial applications.

The people make the difference and the standard of living is much better in the US than in any other country, so everyone wants to come to the US, if they have a choice. The education opportunities are also the best.

Also, once all the brightest are already here, it is a big incentive to go where the brains are (also the big paychecks are here too).

Why do you think the Chinese and Russian military are so far behind? Our best stuff verses their best stuff will beno contest with the US on top every time.

The cancer is within, eating away at our morals and culture. We need to get our own house in order before we start fighting more wars.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If anyone is interested he was on Glenn Beck radio show today. Might be on the evening TV spot.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

word to that. period. I hate all the doctor feelgoods in this country, dont get me wrong if we could within reason help the rest of the world, we should, but right now we have parasidic leadership and our own problems need to be addressed before we go stirring up Sh!t like in iraq or elsewhere. I will die before i see my guns taken away or my freedoms stripped for a NAU. I love this country. Vote ron paul

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I dont think we'd ever be on the same level as deep parts of africa or middle east countries where kids are starving and orphans and etc. America may fall even more than it has (I'm sure) but it won't be comparable to countries with famine, starving children, and etc. We're always going to have some form of wealth in this country where the rich stay rich and the poor get more poor.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

Brother the US is not more advanced. It spends huge amounts that nobody does yes.... of course because every other country works on its debt and the US doesnt. thus owing 9 trillion dollars. If you sold every advance plane you say they will still not be able to get to half the debt they owe and that is why this country will not make it. The countries and ppl that let you borrow this money is very pissed off you dont pay back.

About the planes. Your F22, and F-35 are not the most advanced keep thinking that. My brother is a chief engineeing a t Lockheed and he himself tells me this. Appartly and we "who know about airplane tech" all know that the Eurofighter eats the hell out of those two. Actually, that poor russia we mention, came out with a prototipe that will eat theeurofighter and your planes combined.. yet they have no money to maintain that technology.. nothing new,,.. and countries like yours... that think wasting billions in copying, stealing or continuing those programs from other countries is a better idea than to spend it in Education, Health, and even helping katrina ppl for god's sake. Bill gates invests more money into your education than your own government.

That ppl have choices in the US. Obsolutely not. You have none. They give you the only things they think fits their plan you take it. You want your soldiers back.. is that your chice they went there in the first place? was it their choice? geez you guys dont even know why they went ther in the first place.

ALl what we call techonolgy comes from countries such as the Asian neighborhood where all the tech is mostly invented and produced... The only poor things america can claime has invented, I would intervewi every single scientist behing see where they come from. Most of your advancement you have to thank to the russians, germans, and even jewish. You say it better your self quote " Also, once all the brightest are already here"... exactly that what you country did during the cold war ages.... that is why the CIA was invented not to play spies as I see ppl think. It was industrial spionaje... in other words, to make the american industry the most advance... thus bringing, kidnapping, and other ways, of foreign bright minds... that you are smart in doing so? oh! you are the best! that I give you. Ppl that cannot be paid for their merits in their home countries often find a better place here... well true.. other places think spending less money in 200 billion dollar planes that are not needed and paying a bit more in the aducation area for example is a better choice.. thus you have most of the scientists... but hey thats changing my friend... Europe is taking the lead in tech and will continue from there... if it wasnt you wouldnt be asking eads to help you in improving your own space exploration satelites... right... because eads' are proven to be more advance... the same ones that created the Eurofighter typhoon (the most advanced fighter yet in the world), the EUrocopter (the most advanced helicopter in the world) and I can go for days. I suggest you start investigating a bit more about all the tech you talk about.

Unfortunately and i dont know if you have notice.... the US is the UN's army thats all mate. That is why your country is wasting huge amonts of money in weaponery... and the UN does not. It was well decided long ago. You owe 9 trillion dollars which are impossible to pay back... your country has been selected to be doomed by those same ones you dont want to retunr their money too. America is to the world powers (UN) like the army is to America. THats your reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join