It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet paper and population control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I want to discuss an idea I had about population control
and the NWO.

If they wanted to oust millions of people, why wouldn't they just use toilet as a means of killing off people?

Everyone uses it, and nobody would ever suspect any
deadly substance laced into the tissue...

Just popped into my and thought I would share this
with you all.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This level of thought is why conspiracy theorists are mocked and heckled by mainstream science.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Also why conspiracy theorists usually find something everyone else misses. Thinking outside the box rocks

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thats a real crazy thought.
But, it just might work.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So maybe Mike Judge was trying to kill teenagers with Beavis and Butthead when they would run around saying "I need TP for my bunghole"
He was trying to increase TP usage so as to get more poison on the anus of youth.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why would you conspire to kill off most of the industrialized people that actually keep everything running?

ie. you kill off all the workers that run power plants (nuc or otherwise) and what happens ? the electrical grid collapses and now you have no power.

what if you kill off all the truck drivers, then no deliveries to gas stations, stores etc.

what if you kill off all the customer service people like checkers and baggers and stockers. Then none of your stores will have anything on the shelves and there is no way to distribute the goods or services.

what if you kill off all the factory workers, then there is no products that can be made.

what if you killed off all the farmers, then there would be no food grown and everyone will starve.

the NWO needs people to function, they would not start by killing off people that support the primary economies.

if anything they would support the continued starvation of thrid world countries (they do this) until there is no longer a domestic population in that country. Then the NWO will use whatever natural resources that are available to its discretion. In a totally barren landscape like parts of Africa, where it is not feasible to grow cash crops, then the land will be used as a garbage dump or waste processing.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
LOL.....
I think a more effective means of population control would removing toliet paper from the masses. Then they would have the masses begging them for it, and could control them. YOU WILL THINK LIKE ME OR NO TP.

[Edited on 2/4/2004 by nyeff]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OMG, You guys are funny!

With all this laughing I doubt i'll be constipated today!

you guys are too funny

oh boy, ahhhh... hahha...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

and the NWO.

If they wanted to oust millions of people, why wouldn't they just use toilet as a means of killing off people?

with you all.

What about those cultures that don't use TP? I know for a fact that the Turks use their left hand and water( a whole other story in itself). That's why it is an insult to shake with the left hand with a Turk.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
What about those cultures that don't use TP? I know for a fact that the Turks use their left hand and water( a whole other story in itself). That's why it is an insult to shake with the left hand with a Turk.

Nice!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

and the NWO.

with you all.

Very nice tought

Another could be milk....... "IT DOES A BODY GOOD"

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yuck! That's totally sick...

Do they not want to use toilet paper??

Or don't they know what it is...

That's kind of weird that they would just keep wiping their ass with hand after all these years of evolving.

Remind me not to dine at any restaurants over there, wouldn't want to catch a case gastroenteritis...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Its actually not just Turks but the majority of Muslims. I used to live in a Muslim country where they had a hose in every bathroom. It's actually more hygenic than toilet paper if you think about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not all Turks wipe there butts with the left hand, and its just the old traditional people that do it !

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes, everyone. So even the illuminatis, Bilderberger, freemasons...etc... They don't want to kill " everyone ". They have some specific target they want to terminate. But they don't want to terminate everyone.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Its actually not just Turks but the majority of Muslims. I used to live in a Muslim country where they had a hose in every bathroom. It's actually more hygenic than toilet paper if you think about it.

Could be, but what if he forgot to wash up after wiping, then served you food in a restaraunt?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragingsystem
Not all Turks wipe there butts with the left hand, and its just the old traditional people that do it !

Oh Yeah? I was working construction in Germany. I am from Chicago. As one time, the call of nature forced me to use the portapotty. In there was a bottle of water, and footprints on the toilet seat. Perplexed, I asked my father-in-law (German) why there were footprints on the toilet seat. He asked me if I saw the bottle of water. I said 'Yes'. He said, "Turks. They stand on the toilet seat, do there business, then pour water from the bottle onto their hand and wipe'. Ok, made sense, in a weird sort of way.

But to answer you, there were alot of younger Turks on that consrtuction site, not just older ones. Like the guy I met, named Tunja. He had no idea how old he was. All his papers were fake. He had no birth certificate or anything. He was also from the Eastern portion of Turkey.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LMAO...oh no, if i really do that, I might have to find some TP.

but it wouldn't work, some cultures and people can't afford real tiolet paper, they use crumpled old newspapers instead.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

but it wouldn't work, some cultures and people can't afford real tiolet paper, they use crumpled old newspapers instead.

Or Sears Roebuck paper. Corn on the cob works really well too!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
lol, ya. crumple it up until it's really soft. hahaha

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join