It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Lance on Triple Cross and Ali Mohamed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Excellent video of Peter Lance explaining his new book called Triple Cross and answering questions at the end(from some truthers no less). He goes into depth about the connections between the 93 bombing and the 911 attacks. Says he believes building 7 may have been destroyed explains why. Explains how Ali Mohamed was able to infiltrate the CIA, FBI, and the military, and how he remains free to this day in witness protection program.

fora.tv...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Got through a third of it so far, and while Lance has done exceptional work, his thesis--that these guys were the actual perpetrators and not patsies--is a bit hard to swallow. Especially when you hear of the amazing "lapses" in not investigating--or at minimum deporting--these guys.

Hell, if they can ship off French students for overstaying their visas for 2 days, they could definitely have gotten rid of the whole ring that Lance documents were known to various gov't agencies as actively forming terrorist cells.

Sorry, the FBI, CIA and other gov't agencies are not THAT stupid. They could packed off the lot of them faster than a FedEx overnight.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

I agree G, even if it is by accident he builds the best case for the so called "LIHOP" even though he claims this seems to take away from Alqaeda's abilities as a viable enemy.
Ive read his 911 Commission "Cover Up" book and highly recommend it, even if you dont agree with his thesis it still is a treasure trove of information about 911.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whenever you have regular law enforcement shunted out of the picture in so many ways as it has been in the 911 scenario, it's a sure sign of an inside job and treason at the higher levels of government.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Peter Lance was on Coast to Coast not too far back. Very ineresting. I will have to read his book sometime soon. I have the podcast from his interview on the radio. I have listened to it abou tten times. It ties together Giuliani and the now Attorney General Markasy. It was no big suprise, after hearing Lance, that Bush appointed him. Perfect cover-up.

new topics

top topics

join