It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new, but I lack introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The music starts and the pyrotechnics explode. The smell of burnt sulfur and black powder emanate from the columns of flame. A myriad of blinking lights and John 3:16 banners are seen in the crowd. A large screen showing a great nuclear explosion in the atmosphere lies in the background. From a small door in the side of the screen a man enters the fray.
He is DINSTAAR.

Suddenly the crowd starts booing and explicatives are thrown. Some unhappy members of the crowd throw their cheap domestics beers in disgust. The doors of the coliseum open and the crowd pours out. As the crowd wanes a single tear from a Native American overlooking the scene falls to the ground.

This is what would happen if I tried to talk myself up in an introduction. Skipping the part about how amazing I am, I will try to fill the reader in on some details.

I am in college (Ohio State) studying Philosophy and Economics. I am also in the Air Force reserve.
I have always loved conspiracies. I have read and reread many books like "EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL" by Robert Anton Wilson among others.
I am most interested in Political conspiracies and New World Order type conspiracies.

I have been a member on this site in the past (joined in High School) but have sadly forgot the name and password.

Politically I am an Anarcho-capitalist. In the mainstream political scene I am Libertarian(ish). I would vote for Ron Paul if votes were actually relevant to the outcome. Democracy is not Freedom. It's Mob Rule.

I HAVE NEVER CAPITALIZED A WHOLE PARAGRAPH BEFORE AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN, I AM ALSO GOING TO END ALL SENTENCES WITH COMMA'S SO IT SEEMS LIKE I AM ANGRY IN A STREAM-OF-CONSCIOUSNESS SORT OF WAY, THERE I DID IT, IT'S OUT OF MY SYSTEM FOR THE TIME BEING,

I will also take this opportunity to say something completely ignorant and unfounded. ehem... My phone lines are tapped because I saw a man in black suit climbing around the telephone wire and he was a mason too.

Let's see, I seem to be out of annoying impulses, but if any of you fellow ATSers want to add some, go ahead.

Hello ATS!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Okay then.

Welcome Dinstaar, I have seen some of your posts lately and I think you have a fun and unique writing style.

I will see you around!

IA

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think you have a fun and unique writing style.

Thats what my 2nd grade teacher said too.... are you possibly Mrs. Peters? You can't hide from me anymore. Haha.

interestedalways=Mrs. Peters... pretty much confirmed.

It's not a big deal Mrs. Peters, but you were a mean old hag.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

interestedalways=Mrs. Peters... pretty much confirmed.

It's not a big deal Mrs. Peters, but you were a mean old hag.

I still am, Junior!!!

I guess you only got me for the welcome wagon. I guess we have a bond now.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello DINSTAAR and welcome back to ATS.
I like to say thank you for your service whether you're in action or not.

I'll see ya around and take care. And Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 11/26/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A formal and lavish welcome seems in order, therefore, if you'll bring the beer, I'll get the peanuts.

Welcome, knight errant. The battle of doom looms on the horizon. I trust your heart is pure. Welcome, and if you fall, do so with noble resolve and manly continence.

Meanwhile, I hall go hide and pee my pants.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

And Deny Ignorance.

all day.

Welcome, knight errant. The battle of doom looms on the horizon. I trust your heart is pure. Welcome, and if you fall, do so with noble resolve and manly continence.

Meanwhile, I hall go hide and pee my pants.

There is a way you can go in your pants AND have manly continence.
Check THIS out.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

See, I knew you were a scholar, and would catch that.

I think you and I shall have some fun times ahead.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If you grabbed one of THESE you could pee yourself and then throw a bag of your urine at the oppressors. ATS "Fighting Oppression with One Urine Pouch or Colostomy Bag at a Time".

Why was Ron Paul left completely out of THIS article. Just a thought.

I would just like to add, I don't just deny ignorance, but....

... I light a bag full of dog crap on Ignorance's porch and ring the doorbell.

... I think 'ignorance' itself should be put on the 1a) Offensive Content list in the T&C

... I think ATS should have a [ignorance] function in the posting so ignorance can be easily identified without having to read. EXAMPLE: [ignorance] Democracy=Freedom!!1!11![/ignorance]

... I burn ignorance in effigy with all my reptilian friends.

... I smack ignorance in the face with a huge rotten halibut. HERE is an example of when I knocked out Ignorances half brother, Fallacy.

... I have bred a malignant strain of Bird Flu that only effects Ignorance.

... I would *SNIP* *SNIP* ignorances *SNIP* and *SNIP* all over its *SNIP*

I don't even know what the *SNIP* one's supposed to mean, but it sounds horrible.

top topics

join