It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twins Born from 12-Yr-Old Frozen Embryos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Click Here for Full Article.

This is very interesting indeed. This gives rise to the idea that if a human is cyrogenically frozen that he/she could one day be re-animated.

An Israeli woman has given birth to healthy twins from embryos fertilized 12 years earlier, in what doctors said Wednesday was the first successful implantation of embryos frozen for so long.

The twin boy and girl were born nine months ago, said Doctor Ariel Revel of the Hadassah Hospital's in-vitro-fertilization unit. Their 39-year-old mother gave birth to twins 12 years ago from the same batch of frozen embryos

Here is my question How old are the twins really? Did the twelve years that the embroyo's sat on a shelf take away from the longevity of the children or are they like any other new born. Very interesting questions to be answered here.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
12 year old newborns....Okay....

But what gets me about what you posted is are they healthy? Because I would be a break through in Medical history if they will live to see their 10th b-days and live a happy healthy life like any other baby that is born normaly....

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well they were born 9 months ago and there was no mention of any problems so yes I would assume that they are healthy

join