It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital image of UFO, Nov 17, Cancun Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hey there.

I was recently off on a trip to Cancun Mexico starting on November 17th.
On the first evening, while walking home from a nightclub, a friend that I was with took a picture of me posing in front of the massive mexican flag on the main road. We took a number of photos of the area, but while posing for one, he saw a strange object moving in the viewfinder of the camera and quickly snapped a shot.. It contains an image of quite an unusual object.

The photo was taken sometime around 3AM local time, on November 17 2007.

Here's a link to a copy of the picture currently hosted on facebook. I don't have the original hosted on the net, but i'll send it to anyone interested.

Please note that facebook shrinks images that it hosts.

Link to Ufo Pic

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok, I've found I can still use my old computer science public web account to host stuff.. yay..

Here's the original image:
Ufo Pic, Original

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You know you can just use photobucket.com (free) to host pictures?

I have to be honest....to me, it looks like the glare of the light and camera flash.

But dang, thats a tall pole! LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Looks like a lens flare.

It's composed of the same colors as the light and the extended lines are curved to form an arc that would complete a circle. When the picture is brightened you can also see some additional reflections to the left.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by g3justin
Ok, I've found I can still use my old computer science public web account to host stuff.. yay..

Here's the original image:
Ufo Pic, Original

You don't think it might be more than a coincidence that the "UFO" is in perfect alignment with that very bright light you're pointing the camera into?

Around here, we call that a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I certainly agree that it could very well be lens flare. I'm open to all possibilities regarding the nature of the artifact.

Darn why does my lens flare have to look like a ufo

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm looking for clear evidence of a real craft. This is obviously far from that...

It's 2007 people, let's get some close-ups...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Textbook lens flare, I believe that aliens exist and they do visit Earth, but there's no evidence they did in this picture.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have to lean towards lens flare also.. the alignment is just to darn close and a reflection would be the most likely suspect with the amount of lights around in the photo.

As far as it moving.. that also would be natural as your hands would be moving slightly so you would see the reflection moving also..

[edit on 26-11-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

new topics

top topics

join