It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Reptilians - Deny Yourselves!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

There's still a bit of eggshell on your shoe dear.

I'm going to have to insist on an OFFICAL declaration of self-denial.

Something like... "I don't exist because.....(fill in blank here)."

Care to try again? I still pretty sure you exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

If I might counter -

Wouldn't the Gungan techincally be considered amphibians? The fact that they were predominantly underwater dwellers...well, that kinda makes me wonder a bit about their true classification.

Oh and for the record, are you denying you exist or are you a Goodwill Ambassador on behalf of positive interspecies communications?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Let me see if i can explain myself...You ask for all the reptilians to came here to proof they do not exist. Well as far as i can see they have prooved already, because none answered! The logic is: "We don't exist, so w will not write nothing there, because if we write whatever we write, it will be a proof that we exist"!
Simple don't you think?

Kind of paradoxial also

[edit on 26/11/07 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't exist because the only person to have seen me in my true form was Steve Irwin & we were planning on doing a Crocodile Hunter special where he would have me revealed to the world. Crikeee.
Unfortunately the NWO & the reptilian heirarchy stopped this by using agent Stingray.
I now fear for my life & as such can no longer be in my true form.
I have now moved to the worst climate for a reptilian, Scotland. I wish they would speed up the global warming effect so it could be a little more like my natural habitat. They call this process Dracoforming.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

If they do exist- they aren't the size or even the same genetic make-up of the reptiles we know- they'd be bigger, stronger, faster (probably than us) but definitely than most animals. They are "reptilians" because they are from the reptile genetic background. That lizard look is all that we can classify them from. But because theres no proof of their existence- It all sounds like hog wash anyways. If they do exist- I doubt I'd wanna meet one...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Very astute observation. I follow your line of reasoning there.

I'll conceed: My method s are very, very odd.

There's probably a very good reason my teachers always groan whenever I pose my questions to the class. It's not that I have a disrespect of Classical Training, for I do not, it's that I subscribe to one predominant Philosophical Constant:

If the Universe is indeed infinite, then the possibilites within said Universe must also be infinite, thereby allowing for infinite potentials.

I guess in some small way, I'm trying to keep my own personal little Universe from collapsing upon itself under the weight of "documented knowledge" and finite possibilities.

That, and I've got a few personal experiences under my belt that defy conventional logic and explanation. I don't post them for some pretty heafty reasons, and it's likely I'll never expose that side of myself online unless it's in a safe, secure, private and "EYES ONLY" type of scenario.

And right now, nothing would please me more than discovering that the internet spanned not only the planet we all call home, but also was able to connect various space-time restrictions and/or dimensional gateways - if not that, that it could a least lock me onto a few people who think outside comventional limitations and somehow maintain their sense of humor about the absurdity of our predicaments here on this planet.

Call me the fool. Call me the dreamer. You'd be right on both counts.

That being said, perhaps the reasons no Reptilians have posted is due to one of several variables:

A.) Reptilians simply don't exist.

FLAW TO THIS LINE OF REASONING: Inconclusive. There is no hard line sell on PRO or CON enough to override that "infinite potential" theory of mine so I'm going to sit here and pester everyone who comprehensively reads this thread, yet refuses to just admit they're here, they're reptilian and they really don't exist.

B.) "Reptilian Theory" is complete bunk and has so jaded the majority of the people in the realm of the paranormal and conspiracy that most parties have been automatically conditioned to believe that any reference to "Reptilians" immediately means one talking about or attempting to debunk one of the highly popular theories that always equates "Reptilian" with a sinister, up-to-no-good figures bent on world domination and the enslavement of mankind.

FLAW TO THIS LINE OF REASONING: Inconslusive. We definitely have a vocal majority on the issue, but the views of the collective masses have never held much sway over me anyway. Numbers mean nothing in that infinite universe of mine, because...well...it's simply not my area of expertise. Numbers frighten and confuse me.
Maybe I just haven't looked in the right places yet, asked the right questions. Dunno. Still a student here, by no means a Master.

C.) This thread hasn't run long enough to gather and/or attract enough interest from those who could effectively discredit themselves to my ultimate satifaction.

FLAW TO THIS LINE OF REASONING: Not really a flaw yet, because I do think this thread needs a little more time to mature and grow upon itself...so let's just kick back and have fun with it anyway.

BUT I WILL CONCEED THIS ABOUT THIS ENTIRE EXPERIMENT:

It opens up a massive trust issue, because after all, "who the heck this "GE" character and What Are Her Credentials for Full Disclosure? Is this some sort of sick joke? Is this kid trying to be funny or is she serious? Could the very fact that I have posted (even in jest) possbily one day open me and my online personna up to a host of unwanted attentions from other third person parties? Do I really have time for this silly thread at the expense of my privacy? I should really just get up, walk away from this for a while and pour myself another scotch and soda."

...so on and so forth ad infinitum in accordance to the various thoughts that MAY (or may not) go through the minds of people who MAY (or may not) ACTUALLY EXIST!

*whew*

Man, that's a load off my mind.

Thanks again to everyone who has neither confirmed nor denied their existence.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I don't exist because the only person to have seen me in my true form was Steve Irwin & we were planning on doing a Crocodile Hunter special where he would have me revealed to the world. Crikeee.

Unfortunately the NWO & the reptilian heirarchy stopped this by using agent Stingray.

I now fear for my life & as such can no longer be in my true form.

I have now moved to the worst climate for a reptilian, Scotland.

I wish they would speed up the global warming effect so it could be a little more like my natural habitat.

They call this process Dracoforming.

I understand where you're coming from, in my own way. I wish I could have stayed in a climate more condusive to my own optimal well-being as well, but the Draconian Enforcers assigned to my case demanded I return to the lands I was born in order to....unlearn some stuff.

Take heart and enjoy Scotland and it's peoples, sights and histories.

I actually kinda of envy ya - I can only move about happily in the fall and winters where I live, the summers are so brutal sometimes that I only emerge at night.

Seems you and I both got the bum rap on relocation sectors, eh?

Those Draco Teachers can be a little harsh, but their lessons usually have an unseen benefit in the long run.

Patience is the key. Keep your head up. It gets better!

(pssst - btw - should we deny this conversation has taken place?
)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There's a better chance of proving bush is a reptilian. Here you can see his reptilian vertebrae
. Or perhaps that's a giant parasite controlling his brain
. Either way, interesting article.

thetimevault.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HyPhY666323

Ah yes. That strange device has already been explained in this video.

It's simply part of the "Bush Pilot" device.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

But the point of the excercise was to prove that YOU DIDN'T EXIST.

The only appropriate response to that would have been NOT TO POST AT ALL.

Shortly after you posted this I was typing a post for this thread and realized this. I was hoping a Mod would move this thread to BTS, but at least its just in the skunk works forum.

This thread is goofy, but I can't help looking at it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Totally off topic... but I just died... I think...

Either way I can't seem to get off the floor now...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yea GUY your acting like an *snip* on the most popular conspiracy site. Don't ask Questions in the negative, they can only be answered with what?

Courtesy Is Mandatory

*Mod Edit - Removed offensive material.*

[edit on 11/27/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I'm rather honored it wasn't moved to BTS. Not that I would have died or anything, but the fact that it was deemed worthy enough for Skunk Works really reaffirmed my love of ATS and the Moderators here.

(Masqua - thanks a million!)

Proof positive that while it may not be Reptilian (or IS it?) there is still a place for humor on the main boards.

I was getting a bit worried that all my posts had to be stuffy, uptight and letter perfect for a while there. Worst.....feeling.....ever!

This is actually a serious inquiry, though.

As weird and as offbeat as it's turning out to be. I'm all business here.

Until then, we can just pass the time with denying the fact that the original requests made in the opening post exists, and wait for some young, brash warrior to come stomping in and once again try to pull the proverbial wool over our eyes.

And I'm tellin' ya. I can crack spot those guys a mile away.

*one lizard trap, baited and ready*

I have all the time in the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
Yea GUY your acting like an *snip* on the most popular conspiracy site. Don't ask Questions in the negative, they can only be answered with what?

OH SNAP! We've got a live one. Appears to be a healthy young male.

Classic example too, based on the majority of my observations.

*ahem*

Hey there Rhombus24.

Hows it going?

Welcome to my "Reptilians - Deny You Exist" thread here on ATS. I see you've somehow skipped over the posts and "examples" of what we're looking for on this particular student run experiment, but I can't tell you how honored I am to see such a prime example of what I've been waiting for.

For the record, I'm female, and I can assure you I have clearance to be here and running this experiment. But let's dispense with those formalities for the sake on staying on topic.

After all, this is not about ME - this is now all about YOU.

Looks like you've fallen into my little logic trap, eh?

It's ok, I'm not gonna poke or prod ya. Just want to test a theory and make some observational notations in my little notebook here.

Rest assured, this will be quite painless. I'm not the vindictive type and I have no rude or malicious intent on the part of your person, your reputation, or the inherent and esteemed Nobility of the Reptilian Race.

Just a curious underfunded student working on an independant project with no ties to anything outside of pure, innocent curiousity.

First of all, I'm going to ask if you give your consent to being part of these proceedings.

(Because I'm certainly not going to do anything that might make you feel uncomfortable or arouse your hostilities any more than it appears I already have.)

Once again, I make it known that the burden of proof here lies upon YOU, not ME.

Do you give your consent to be part of the inquisitive process that I prepare to unfold before you in attempt to prove, once and for all to the rest of the world that *cough cough* Reptilians simply don't exist?

I repsectfully await your answer.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

*Mod Edit - Removed offensive material from quoted segment.*

[edit on 11/27/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Oy GENERAL EYES,

Son............you sound just like Jack Sparrow.

I know.....Captain, Captain Jack Sparrow.

You might be wondering, HOW I could possibly say that you SOUND like good ol Jack, making your inquiry towards me possibly being a reptilian quit superfluous and there for me not needing Deny said fact SAVY.

So now that we have established....well nothing.....Except a nonsensical conundrum of a most obvious outcome tinged with the age old riddle of "why do we crack open a fortune cookie, read the fortune, if were just going to tell ourselves after we read the fortune from the fortune cookie that its all bull sh!#"........Yes why DO we do that?

Well mate I have to go to bed.........but I will keep in mind the cookie thing if you wish.

TA

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

you want US to prove to YOU that WE don't exist? How can something that DOESNT exist, prove it doesn't exist?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KanehBosm

you want US to prove to YOU that WE don't exist? How can something that DOESNT exist, prove it doesn't exist?

This question has been already been answered numberous times already thoughout the course of the thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well i posted out of pure humor, because you can't prove anything exists.

All of this could be a figment of my imagination, and if I wish there to be shape shifting reptilians then there will be. If I wish there to be moody girls asking a ton of questions, then there will be, so I must rest my case.

So you would think if this were all a figment of my imagination then I would be the mighty SkepticOverlord, so I must deduce that maybe I'm a figment of some one elses imagination. And the some one might be a shape shifting reptilian.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Thanks for taking the time to recognize the aburdity or trying to prove that something "does" or "does not" exist.

What matters in the end is what we believe.

I'll confess that in this area of specualtion there are a definitive lack of actual firsthand stories of reptillian/human interactions, and I speculate that much of this has to do with the Draconian way of dismissing, belittling and pushing into submission anyone who dares come forward with their personal accounts of what they believe to be reptilian accounts.

I'm not claiming to be any sort of expert on the subject.

Heaven knows I'm not, but it's always struck me that people who go out of their way to discredit those of us who "don't play by their rules" (be it logic, presentation, or demeanor) will forever remain to me the embodiment of what the whole title of "Reptilian" concept.

Still, whatever we are, where ever are origins may or may not lie, we're still sharing the planet, the internet, this forum and many other aspects of life.

I just don't understand the territorial imperatives.

So, if that makes me a "moody female" and my thread inadmissable to anyones studies and/or research, so be it.

Call it a grudge, but I'm still a little miffed that anything outside of the realms of other beings experiences and practices is "unimportant" and "trivial" - so of course, I've gone to the trouble of discrediting myself for all of you.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

A.) Reptilians simply don't exist.

FLAW TO THIS LINE OF REASONING: Inconclusive. There is no hard line sell on PRO or CON enough to override that "infinite potential" theory of mine so I'm going to sit here and pester everyone who comprehensively reads this thread, yet refuses to just admit they're here, they're reptilian and they really don't exist.

B.) "Reptilian Theory" is complete bunk and has so jaded the majority of the people in the realm of the paranormal and conspiracy that most parties have been automatically conditioned to believe that any reference to "Reptilians" immediately means one talking about or attempting to debunk one of the highly popular theories that always equates "Reptilian" with a sinister, up-to-no-good figures bent on world domination and the enslavement of mankind.

FLAW TO THIS LINE OF REASONING: Inconslusive. We definitely have a vocal majority on the issue, but the views of the collective masses have never held much sway over me anyway. Numbers mean nothing in that infinite universe of mine, because...well...it's simply not my area of expertise. Numbers frighten and confuse me.
Maybe I just haven't looked in the right places yet, asked the right questions. Dunno. Still a student here, by no means a Master.

C.) This thread hasn't run long enough to gather and/or attract enough interest from those who could effectively discredit themselves to my ultimate satifaction.

FLAW TO THIS LINE OF REASONING: Not really a flaw yet, because I do think this thread needs a little more time to mature and grow upon itself...so let's just kick back and have fun with it anyway.

Sorry for the delay in my answer, lack of time to proper focus

I will add one more possibility:

D.) They exist but they want to remain a secret!

On other way, many people use to say there are not sufficient proofs to suport they'r existence, as they'r unexistence.
I personaly think that if we spend some time studing some ancient human art like Sculpture & Painting, we will be forced to agree that in fact there are much more evidence that they can realy exist then the oposite!
If we want to be 100% honest, no evidence of they'r Unxistence can be presented besides the X% of people that says the reptilian theory is nuts!!
On oposite to that we have hundreds or thousands of art works from ancient human civilizations that support the possibility of the theory!

Some good historical references on the next link:

Link

Cyas

[edit on 20/12/07 by Umbra Sideralis]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join