It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Reptilians - Deny Yourselves!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations, Noble Souls!

In light of the full moon outside (and also the fact that it's so terribly depressing spending so much time underground all by my lonesome) I thought I might regale you with a bit of an online challenge.

Glad to see you're considering what I'm about to propose.

No time like the present to set ourselves for a bit of denial and disinformation, something I know we're all fond of -so here's a nice clean and focused thread we can all (hopefully) engage in without being bothered by those pesky humans.

So, with that out of the way, I pose the topic for tonights thread e-bloodshed:

Your task here is to convince me that YOU DON'T EXIST.

A few groundrules for this battle arena :

1.) Use whatever means you have at your disposal, but you MUST PROVIDE UNDENIABLE AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that your species has never been (and is not currently) manipulating the human presence on this planet.

2.) All posts must abide by the ATS Terms and Conditions - this includes NO ONE LINE POSTS. A minimum of one paragraph, please.

That's it. Otherwise, no holds barred. Bring your best denials to the table

Let the Games Begin, and STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
[snip]

MOD EDIT : removed off topic / unecessary remark.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'll leave that decision up to the Forum Moderators.

Methinks I should have included:

3.) VARISITY PLAYERS ONLY

Sorry Grasshopper, but I'm not convinced.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oh, and you can stick it under your tongue, too, I forgot that option.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

2.) All posts must abide by the ATS Terms and Conditions - this includes NO ONE LINE POSTS. A minimum of one paragraph, please.

Please re-read the terms of the challenge, as highlighted above.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

You can't prove anything in the negative, so your OP is a logical fallacy, and I don't think you understand the one-line post rule, which only prohibits posts that merely state something like "yes", "no", "I agree", "I don't agree", etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I can't sorry. But I'm not one anyway.

and this thread doesn't prove I'm a reptilian shape shifter either.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Another big problem with the reptilian shapeshifter theory is that reptiles are mostly sluggish with only occasional bursts of activity, which is why they have been mostly surpassed by mammals. If reptilian humanoids WERE among us, and there is no evidence that they are, I seriously doubt they'd even have the energy to take over the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

...you MUST PROVIDE UNDENIABLE AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that your species has never been (and is not currently) manipulating the human presence on this planet...

Your task here is to convince me that YOU DON'T EXIST

Ummm, doesn't that cancel out each other? I mean, to prove you don't exist must mean in order to do that, you are actually showing that you do exist?

And furthermore, proving "empirically" that they haven't interfered with humans is impossible, because without an unbiased alibi or adjudicator to corroborate their claims you have nothing?????

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken

You can't prove anything in the negative, so your OP is a logical fallacy, and I don't think you understand the one-line post rule, which only prohibits posts that merely state something like "yes", "no", "I agree", "I don't agree", etc.

Let's just say I'm immune to obvious attmepts to skirt the issue by trying to throw the attention on the other person.

And for the record, there's also that little bit about "one paragraph minimum, please" but I guess in an attempt to discredit yourself, you jumped the gun a little bit.

]Originally posted by LDragonFire

I can't sorry. But I'm not one anyway.

Then why, praytell - did you feel the need to post, much less even READ a thread that stated it's intentions quite clearly from the title and opening paragraph?

This isn't a call for humans to prove or disprove anything.

Another big problem with the reptilian shapeshifter theory is that reptiles are mostly sluggish with only occasional bursts of activity, which is why they have been mostly surpassed by mammals. If reptilian humanoids WERE among us, and there is no evidence that they are, I seriously doubt they'd even have the energy to take over the world.

Let's just say I've been asleep for the past two weeks and had a little energy stored up for tonight. Good point though.

But still, I'm not convinced you aren't out there.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's unfortunate, but how can they possibly deny something that has never been proven? I hope this helps in your quest.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve....

You're closer to the mark than you might realize, but I don't give up my secrets that easily.

Originally posted by laiguana
It's unfortunate, but how can they possibly deny something that has never been proven?

Well, the thread was a challenge for Reptilians to deny themselves, and so far, it seems to be getting responses - which, I'll admit in my knowledge of all things Draconian, seems a bit odd in and of itself.

Must be a generational thing.

But then again, it's probably just the moon.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Allright - I've give up the goods.

Reptilians.

Always a subject of fascination, whether it lies in the unexplainable interest of the individual to endlessly read and embrace David Icke's theories (or any of the varied noteworthy contributors) of said subject - or even the low quality attempts to prove shapeshifting via youtube videos.

Not all of us go so far as to believe any "authoritative source" on the subject, for who else but the Reptilians themselves can provide us with a full and comprehensive look into their lifestyles and agendas?

Speculation means little to nothing in the cold, hard world of facts these days.

This thread was for them - and bless their hearts, the Elders of the Orders probably have better things to do, or, as previously stated, a complete lack of energy to devote to so childish an inquiry.

But the point of the excercise was to prove that YOU DIDN'T EXIST.

The only appropriate response to that would have been NOT TO POST AT ALL.

But alas, such is the state of affairs these days.

Everyone vying so eagerly for their opinion to be heard, their theories realized, their debate skills to be honed that they jumped the gun and missed out on the obvious.

Rude of me? Perhaps. And for that I do sincerely apologise.

Sort of.

But to be fair -

What does that say about those who have posted?

Why on EARTH would someone who IS NOT REPTILIAN THEMSELVES feel the need to respond to a thread designed (and titled) explictly for REPTILIANS?

Please - help me understand.

Are we all really that eager to control and dominate any post dealing with the subject? Do we all have to jump in the fires sight unseen to prove our worth on the subject without thinking first?

Or perhaps - just perhaps - do we all have a bit of the old blood still running in our veins?

Yes, yes. I know. How annoying.

Crackpot theory.

Many of you might be enraged and upset that there is no new information posted here, that I have not provided "up to the minute details" on the entire conspiracy surrounding said entities.

For that, I am sorry.

But where do we go from here? Anywhere?

Is it possible you answered because deep down, underneath the veener of self denial and "educated demeanors" you know somehow you're part of the whole thing?

Just asking.

And don't worry if you don't post - I was fully expecting this thread to be systematically ignored anyway.

GE

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The thing is GENERALEYES, that your 'secret' objective of this thread could be seen a mile away. I was only hoping to add some possibility that you weren't going in that direction.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well then, I humbly throw myself upon the mercy of your court and beg forgiveness.

Seems it's all been said and done before.

I guess this is the point where I should hang my head in shame and regulate myself back to the sidelines of the ATS playground and wait for my mommy to come pick me up from school again, correct?

I guess everyone else is entitled to their threads, but not little GE.

Guess I'm never going to get that little ATS "gold star" now.

Shame on me for existing. Shame on me for following my gut instinct.
Shame on me for trying to start my own little discussion without following the rules of other members.

Or is this just another tactic to prove that you sir, are the Alpha Dominant in this little drum circle?

Please, explain to me your ways.

I must have been mistaken in thinking this was an open forum.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reptiles are mostly sluggish with only occasional bursts of activity, which is why they have been mostly surpassed by mammals. If reptilian humanoids WERE among us, and there is no evidence that they are, I seriously doubt they'd even have the energy to take over the world.

Wait, that means ... the average american is a reptile run by mammals in office ... so prove americans don't exist and never influenced society!

Hehe, nice try op, i commend you efforts, but i am tired and found this description of reptiles to describe the stereotype of the fat, lazy, fast-food eatin' american
short bursts of energy, but not even able to defend themselves against their own minority of elected officials passing laws and making decisions they don't agree with.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I agree with you entirely. I think the entire reptilian stereotype is outdated, trite and unimaginitive. I'm pretty sure there are some reptilians out there with - dare I say it - a sense of humor?

Maybe one day we can work on a more comprehensive datalog of the various subspecies and their traits, qualites, and mannerisms.

I'm sure there are a few "Gekko People" out there who are tired of being lumped in with the "Tyranosaurus Rex'es" of the Reptilian world.

Just trying out different baits to see who (or what) bites.

Don't give up just yet! There still remains hope!

*edit to amend bad spelling...darn full moon.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Alright - last post for tonight. Darn this full moon!

Here's a list of the personal denials that kept harassing my brainwaves while I tried so desperately to gain some shuteye:

*ahem*

"I don't exist because there's not a chance in hell I'm ever posting any of my mid-transition photographs or viedo on the web for any purpose. I'm still a youngling and I haven't gotten my shapeshifting down pat in a conscious state. Plus I look rather freaky. Therefore, if I can't prove I exist to others expectations - I must follow the guidelines of logic and conceed that I do not exist."

"I don't exist because for me to actually come out and admit that that I do I would undoubtably be taunted, harassed, sterotyped and brutally accused by those who are not of my respective persuasion, and I really have to attend to more serious matters than self validation right now."

"I do not exist because of the mass amount of fear based propaganda on "other races" and their motives here on Earth has made the monkeys mad with distrust, and no amount of well wishing and positive affirmations I could ever hope to share would ever be regarded as anything other than an outright lie or some "sneaky trick" to lull people into a false sense of security."

"I do not exist because it's dangerous - the majority of propaganda on the subject seems to make sure everyone knows how decietful, untrustworthy and coldblooded my "race" is - even though that is not - nor has it ever been - cold, hard fact."

"I do not exist because it is so terribly tiring to try and change peoples mind to the contrary of what they have adopted as truth. Too many have found their happiness in scapegoating, being unresponsible for their own lives and actions and seem to take perverse joy in blaming people whom most of them have never even met, and what good would it do to stick my neck out in light of this?"

"I do not exist - shunned yet again for being "different" I choose to sit on the sidelines and let the "mammals" have their way and play out their own games and dramas, all the while reminding myself that I am not really there and they're not really talking about me."

"I do not exist - but I know it's all part of the whole Domination Game, the play for the hearts and minds of the masses. I'm not even worthy to participate because to point fingers at others without direct cause or provocation seems rather rude and uncivilized to me."

I do not exist because I am not a "contender". I am openly ridiculed by my own People becuase I do not have the traditional Warrior Stance. I'm expected to "know my place" and if I ever step out of line, rest assured - there wil be hell to pay from those Above Me."

"I do not exist because my small singular voice is no match for the loud booming organized cliches of those who dislike what I "represent to them" - factual or not. I've grown weary of the fight, leave it to the young - they seem to enjoy it so and it causes me no end of free entertainment."

"I deny myself. I deny I exist. And here I sit sympathetic to the human plight, watching others turn the masses into their own respective slaves and servants, using time honored techniques of persuasion and influence - all the while wishing I could break through the staus quo of popular opinion and yet I say nothing."

"I don't exist because that mean ol' David Icke scares the beejeepers out of me. All he had to do is point me out in a crowd and the next thing I know, a couple hundred thousand websites have added my name to their list and people with too much free time will undoubtably have a bullet with my name on it soon enough!"

Like I said - not really that hard of a creative excercise, but once again - I forgot....I don't exist so it doesn't really matter now does it?

Thinking outside the box - good for a breather every so often.

Cheers all - thanks for your time and attentions.

Respectfully yours,

GE

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i know i cat-woman, if that helps

reptilians dont exist,, i cant prove it, but trust me, i have a few people who claim to be reptilian and they are not
is all paranoia.

the nwo, and illuminati, freemason crap--only humans beings, thats they catch phrase is this one--
NO GOD, NO KING, ONLY MEN. [men, the human being]

Think about it

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Drzava]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
George Lucas put in hundreds of reptilians in his movie episode one. here'a pic of the leader boss nass. notice they all have yellow eyes and dinosaur type skin.

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join