It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost car!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I found this video and thought it was strange and cool at the same time. I am sorry if this a re post tell me what you think Ghost Car

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahaha ...... whoa wow cool a ghost car FOR REAL!!! Is this the one where you have to watch real close? or the police chase one?
I've seen both.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've seen this loads of times and still cannot say how that person did it. THey probably were really good drivers and swerved the gate or something? The vid is not very clear and does not give us a good representation of the full extent of the chase, especially at the end of it all.

We would need daylight foogtage of this, like go to the place where the car went to acutually know what the gate looks like , alas, its probably all ruined and messed up and such. Meh, tis life.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I should've clicked the link first... yep seen it. Threads are already available about that. It's probably just that there was an opening in the fence off to the right hand side.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I watched that video almost a year ago I think. I still can't tell how the car disappeared unless it went under the fence, but the fence wasn't moving.

Maybe it's just one of those things that we'll never know what really happened, eh?

-Will

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yeah, it is very old vid, but - what's the exact place and location from that incident?

Oh, and plus that video was never discussed on CourtTv forums. (Last time I searched)

Did the police track the license plate of that car?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

The opening to the right was deceiving. There are small trees there that look a little too close for the car to have made it past them without flattening them.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am sorry to all of you that i had let down and who had already seen this i thought it was interesting but i guess thats why I rarely post anything because someone had always seen it and makes you feel stupid for sharing it. sorry

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

Heeey! I haven't seen it. So thank you for the post, Ironjello . This video is really cool... gave me goosebumps watching it. I have no immediate explanation for this. Do you know if there's any other videos or more information on this?

And yes.. I don't think we will ever know

PS: Does anyone know what year this video was from?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Hellcatt]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yeah, don't sweat it ironjello. Some people live to make others feel dumb. It makes them feel relevant in their little "E-world".
It is a very interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would like to see the mews report on the incident. Anybody have any luck finding it? If not then I am afraid it is just a case of the car going over a hill. Thanks for the vid though Ironjello.

PSP

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It already have been debunked and discussed, so this thread can be closed I guess.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I see this has been posted before. Here is the link. Ghost Car

PSP I don't see where it was officially debunked. Can you point that out for us? Maybe I missed it.

PSP

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, in that thread most of the people where thinking and explaining that the car went under the fence, it should have been broken underneath it so it just shuffeld under the fence.

I dont have exactly prove of it, but this are my thoughts and of much other people, maybe i missed something and it wasnt debunked at all, only some thoughts of people.

Just my 2 cents

PSP

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry dubble post

[edit on 28-11-2007 by PSP]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting, though I don't see it as a ghost car. It didn't disappear. It either went through a fence that ended up swinging back to a normal position or the cars both had a different path, making it appear the car ghosted. Though, I don't doubt the existence of a ghost car manifestation, ever, this some seems most logically a trick.

new topics

top topics

join