It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killed for $5 billion ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I found this in "Secrets and Lies" by David Southwell.

In 1963, President Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11210 which issued $5 billion of currency directly from the US mint and bypassed the Fed. These notes could be redeemed for silver and gold. However, after Kennedy's assasination, President Johnson recalled these notes...The shocking truth is all notes issued since 1964 are no longer exchangeable for gold, silver or lawful money; they are all illegal under the Constitution.

Could the assasination really have been motivated to carry out a $5 bil heist, then covered up in counterfeit notes? Is all our money counterfeit? I'll add some more to this later, but I had to get this out as soon as I read it. Seems a highly plauseable motive, and one I've never heard before though I do have some doubts.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
you know that right there my friend is... completely skrewed up... the only good president get assasinated... for 5 billion dollars... good stuff man interesting...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You are so on. Executive order President Kennedy was putting in place never made it to light. This order focused around the Federal Reserve and it's ability to loan the government loans. The murder of JFK was a message to all after him, stay out of banking issues. Some people ask about the final shot that came from the grassy knoll. There was a Secretary of Treasury appointed by Nixon who was in the car that day. Amazing, this man had no economics experience or education, but he held the title. The sound echoed from the fence, but the real action happened on the front passenger side.

Sad when men will murder for cotton and green dye with faces of little men wearing wigs.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any way to trace the location of the precious metals that backed the Kennedy issued notes. If anyone has any information on the movement or exchange of large amounts of precious metal in 1964, please post.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
There was a Secretary of Treasury appointed by Nixon who was in the car that day. Amazing, this man had no economics experience or education, but he held the title. The sound echoed from the fence, but the real action happened on the front passenger side.

Sad when men will murder for cotton and green dye with faces of little men wearing wigs.

I was with you for the first paragraph, but 'Treasury Secretary'? In what car? Front passenger side of what car?

Color me puzzled. Explain, please.

"faces of little men in wigs"=power and influence. Back then it was backed by gold, too.

"You say 'money is the root of all evil'. I'd ask 'what is the root of all money'? (gist stolen from famous author - can you guess who?)

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyarcane

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt kennedy the president with the most scandals in history?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

In order to show your commitment, you have to get your hands dirty. Did it pay off?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve working with the US Treasury are the only source of "legal tender" created for the United States.

When they print the bills we use as cash, it is handed over as a LOAN, with interest.

Let me say that again. They... print... money... on... paper. Then LOAN it to the United States, and charge interest on it.

Let that digest a minute.

Once it comes time to pay them the loan back, where does the interest come from? There's only one source of legal tender, and they only created the principal.

Answer? It can only come from the Fed again, of course. And again, it only comes in the form of another loan (with more interest!).

So to pay them back the money they gave us which comes from paper, we must borrow more paper from them. Over time this cycle repeats, and now we find ourselves in debt NINE TRILLION DOLLARS.

I hear people try and make the argument "Well, we owe ourselves, because the federal reserve and the treasury are part of the government, which is just the people of the United States."

Let me ask you, do YOU keep track of how much you owe yourself? No, of course not.

They keep track of what is owed because they are in a different category from the rest of the country. THEY ARE A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS PROFITING FROM AMERICA.

These people keep their names secret from the public, and all the business they do is done behind closed doors.

They are the world's secret trillionaires. The real masters pulling the world's strings.

But they are not gods. They are not supernatural. They are human and die like the rest of us. And there are only a few hundred of them.

We need not fear them. All we have to do is say "no" we will not use your system. The American people must be made aware of this fraud so that we may all make these trillionaires broke overnight.

We will create a fair, debt-free money system like we had before 1913, when the "Federal" "Reserve" was created.

Knowledge of their fraud is the greatest thing they fear.

Spread the word.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
According to my source, JFK bypassed the Fed and issued $5 billion dollars directly from the US mint. The notes were redeemable in silver and gold, and thereby still Constitutional. President Johnson recalled the notes, and the Fed changed the text on its notes.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And from that action, he was on borrowed time. In Prison terms, dead man walking.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Article One Section 10 of the US Constitution declares it forbidden to "coin money, emit billes of credit, make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts."

1982 ruling by Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals states that Federal Reserve Banks are "independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."

The first notes issued by the Fed in 1914 stated, "This Note is Redeemable in Gold on Demand." In 1950 the text was revised to "This Note is Redeemable in Lawful Money." It was still legal though, because only silver and gold were "lawful money" under the Constitution.

JFK bypasses the Fed and issued "United States Notes" (sometimes referred to as silver certificates) with his Executive Order of 4 june 1963.
They were to be issued in denominations of 2, 5, 10, and 20 dollar denominations. After his assasination, the 10's and 20's were canceled with the 2's and 5's destroyed on the recall ordered by President Johnson.

Also after the assasination, the Fed once again changed the text on its notes. They read, "This Note is Legal Tender for all Debts, Public and Private." However, all notes issued since 1964 are no longer redeemable for gold, silver or lawful money. They are illegal under the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqmyst

This is something that I -just- realized (duh).

Many times, I've mused about going back in history and changing things and this is one event, the thought of which I've toyed with, and I must say it would have been futile.

Another poignant thought is that though JFK had a death wish:

I HAVE a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
When Spring comes back with rustling shade
And apple-blossoms fill the air—
I have a rendezvous with Death
When Spring brings back blue days and fair.
-Alan Seeger. 1888–1916

...further evidenced by this his favorite poem...

...is that sparing this nexus would have saved a LOT of good men who died surrounding it...

Unfortunately, I now realize it would have been another day and another group of good men who would die instead.

Good point, 'myst.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Excellent writing! I am speachless, and I thank you for sharing this with me. If not him another at another time. Deep.... really deep.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
The sound echoed from the fence, but the real action happened on the front passenger side.

Was the First Lady ever questioned? She would have heard the gun go off at such a close range.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by langyaw

Very good question. If she was questioned, I wouldn't call it a friendly interview. When watching the final shot, the crowd did not turn in fear towards the knoll, they continue to look forward. When a person is surprised, they usually immediately flinch towards what surprised them. It wasn't until the limo speed off and the echo was heard by the fence when people began pointing in the direction of the knoll.
The question is how did they equip the limo with the weapon?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
sorry i messed up this first post.... continue on to the next lol

[edit on 3-12-2007 by bgaty]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9

The Federal Reserve working with the US Treasury are the only source of "legal tender" created for the United States.

When they print the bills we use as cash, it is handed over as a LOAN, with interest.

Let me say that again. They... print... money... on... paper. Then LOAN it to the United States, and charge interest on it.

Let that digest a minute.

Once it comes time to pay them the loan back, where does the interest come from? There's only one source of legal tender, and they only created the principal.

Answer? It can only come from the Fed again, of course. And again, it only comes in the form of another loan (with more interest!).

So to pay them back the money they gave us which comes from paper, we must borrow more paper from them. Over time this cycle repeats, and now we find ourselves in debt NINE TRILLION DOLLARS.

You made a good point, but im confused on a few things. its true that the fed does print money or legal tender, but doesn't the US borrow money from other country's like china, and japan to think of a few? and also i would like to think my tax dollars go somewhere... I do understand that the money we use as tax dollars were originated from the fed but its not like the gov continually borrows money 100% from the fed to pay back these loans. If this was true we would have massive hyper inflation like germany post ww1. im not trying to poke at your argument im just wondering, but overall i thought you made an overall good point.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bgaty

Yes, money is borrowed from other countries. When all the debt America owes to everyone everywhere, the total today comes to $54 trillion. In other words, if every man, woman, and child in America wants to be in the clear, we must pay off $175,000 each.

All this activity was done in our name, but without our conscious approval.

Inflation does happen here in the US. They have tried to keep it around 2 percent per year. They call that "stable", even though obviously it isn't stable because it changes by at least 2 percent per year.

The point to take from all this is that a very privileged and extremely wealthy group of unelected people are profiting from a scam, whereby America pays its income tax to them, because they charge the country interest on money they create from paper, or even thin air.

They - charge - interest - on - something - created - out - of - nothing.

It's all funny-money, monopoly money, fiat, counterfeit, whatever you want to call it. IT'S PAPER. It's ones and zeros on a computer hard drive.

The only reason we think it has value is because people with guns tell us it does, and threaten us if we try to use anything else. (Google "Liberty Dollar")

So they trick us into using money made of paper, while they retain the right to print as much of it as they want, and use it however they want, whenever it suits them.

Remember: WE must work for our money.

They make all they want, virtually for free.

The Fed is privately owned by people richer than Bill Gates. They print money or create it as digital data on computers, then use that money to buy up corporations, land, real estate... they bribe government officials, support specific industries and deny support to others, and they shift directions of entire global economies for reasons which are kept secret from the public.

I'm sorry if this post sounds redundant, but sometimes a thing only sinks in when it is said many times.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

JFK was the only person to challenge the "soveriegnty" of the privately owned Fed. They, along with their allies in government killed him for it. A little coup d'etat to make sure it would never happen again.

November 22, 1963 is the day America died.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Heres a GREAT video on the banking system and the fed and how it all works- gauranteed to be the best 45 min. youve spent all week.

Google Video Link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join