It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Eleanor White, mind control victim, disappeared along with her well-known website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Has Eleanor White, mind control victim, disappeared along with her well-known website?

I just noticed that raven1.net
www.raven1.net...

is down. This was one of the best-known sites on mind control and gang-stalking.

You can see what it recently looked like at
web.archive.org...://www.raven1.net/

This is from September 27, 2006 ... the last version in the Internet Archive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-11-2007 by anotherbiggerdog]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Disappearance of victims like this is the reason why I've been looking for help in foreign countries
www.geocities.com...

specifically CUBA

I suspect 90 percent or more of mind control victims are dead within 10 years of the onset of overt torture. I draw this conclusion from the fact that Victims of mind control abuse are usually dismissed as mentally ill, specifically "paranoid pschizophrenics". I've seen data that 90 percent or more of paranoid schizophrenics are dead within 10 years of the onset of symptoms.

I hope Eleanor is OK ... since she was a leader figure, it's actually quite likely she is really a CIA plant.

Please keep this in mind, and whenever you talk to a mind control victim in person, or online, mention the possibility of escaping to Cuba. At present time, Cuba is the only place that has been tried as a place of refuge for victims with potentially positive results.

====================

Here is the version in the Google cache at present (Nov 25, 2007)
link
Since it's still in the google cache, it must have disappeared recently. Maybe it will come back up?

if you give a damn, bump this thread once in awhile
thanks

(visit the link for the full news article)

Fixed Link

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
CORRECTION TO MESSED UP LINKS ABOVE

The Site was
www.raven1.net...

You can see what the raven1 site used to look like at the internet archive
web.archive.org/web/20060927223449/www.raven1.net

The google cache
link

mod edit: shortened link

[edit on 2007/11/26 by Hellmutt]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Site's working fine for me.
Sorry for the one liner mods.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yes, also someone please retitle the post to "alleged mind control victim" unless you have irrefutable proof, which I am almost 99% sure you don't.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
For me personally it says that the Website is under Construction, and then it has ads liking to viruses :/

But i liked that website too, very informative.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My guess is that Eleanor White failed to pay her webhost. Do we have any actual evidence that something sinister has happened here?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I had no problems viewing the website. Unless this whole post was just to advertise the site.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys but all I'm coming up with is a cheesy placeholder website with no actual content. Nevertheless, there's still no evidence of foul play here.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Yep same here, idk it just says under constuction for me. Unless it will be down for weeks at a time in the future, then its safe to say that its being attempted to be shut down, other than that, no cause for alarm

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The fault must be entirely on your end because as I said before there is nothing wrong with that site.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The site is up and running.

I remember that site from years ago.
It had some real scary beliefs.
I would like to believe that this stuff never happens, but I fear it does more than we know.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes, the website is back up. Looks like the work of a deranged individual to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My site, and its companion:

www.raven1.net...
www.multistalkervictims.org...

... are both still up and registering visits from
here.

By the way, "mind control" works, and can be done
using very primitive, older technologies which have
been around for up to half a century:

www.raven1.net...

However, "mind control" is really only one phase of
the full crime that targets refer to as "organized
stalking and electronic harassment."

"Organized stalking" is today's version of COINTELPRO,
and quotes from two books written by a private
detective who infiltrated some of the groups are here:

One of our members was able to get a rare 5-minute
video of some confused organized stalkers in Toronto:

Thanks to those who maintain their interest in this very
covert but unfortunately growing crime.

Eleanor White

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I did not get any reply on her phone or house. Every year I contacted her. It now is 2016 and since 2015-05-05 I can no longer reach her by anything. What I have done is trying to bring back her work as much as possible. There are some technological problems. I only managed to bring back a few thousand files from a Time Capsule Tarball GZ.

Please help me to get all Eleanor White her pages back. I have made a .tar.gr archive. Since I am inheriting raven1 and raven1 is hijacked I ask you to go to:

hawk1.net...

Here is the last message I was able to data recover everything else is lost at this moment.

mcf-eleanor-white archive

If you can help send me a private message. I cannot confirm that Eleanor White is alive, I can only say that I cannot get any contact.

Eleanor White her latest work was keeping Mind Control Forums alive at the internet. These days everything is automated as much as possible. This means you can get all her files I recovered with a single download and at the same time browse it online.

I am hoping that raven1 will be released since now I am Hawk1. I am a victim myself and this moment I also want to warn people that others can pretend to be her. But I know her and I would easily be able to know if someone would fake to be her.

Ooh God, Why have you forsaken us? The last time I checked the list of victims was below 500, but I promise you none of them will be forgotton.

List of 618 victims and their stories, I suggest to read Cary Adcox from the US Airforce to start with. He worked only a few Miles away from me.
618 Victims
edit on 18-2-2016 by dirkhenry because: Added 618 victims

top topics

join