It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UnCOUNTED - The New Math of American Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
video.google.com...
UNCOUNTED is a wakeup call to all Americans. Beyond increasing the public’s awareness, the film inspires greater citizen involvement in fixing a broken electoral system. As we approach the decisive election of 2008, UNCOUNTED will change how you feel about the way votes are counted in America.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't like how the electoral college is set up. I would rather have the popular vote decide the winner. It's almost set up to be a mathematical means to divert the popular vote. Maybe the rich and powerful set it up that way. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
link

California has 55 electoral points(and one of the states that has the most point allotment) that are at present all given to the one who takes the state. a bill is being proposed that will make it more fair. the catch is that it needs 434,000 signatures to even make the ballot.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by TruthInnate]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by TruthInnate]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If we finally make it that the popular vote decides the winner, every school kid in the US will cheer. Trying to figure out the electoral college broke my brain in high school.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did you guys even watch the video?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthsetfree2009

and what does this have to do with the original post

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It was a careless mistake, I had two tabs open with two different threads. I meant to post on another.

Sorry, careless one-time mistake

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It was an admitted mistake of a post in the wrong thread and deleted per request.

Please carry on with the topic.

No harm done.

top topics

join