It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAVE JANET ALONE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Ashcroft recently? Hell, he could be in the hospital after seeing that breast. I mean, he goes apeshyte over the tittes on a FREAKING STATUE so an unexpected flash of a real breast might do the poor man in.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Has anyone seen Ashcroft recently? Hell, he could be in the hospital after seeing that breast. I mean, he goes apeshyte over the tittes on a FREAKING STATUE so an unexpected flash of a real breast might do the poor man in.

Yeah!! Hopefully Janet did us all a favor and sent that SATAN worshiper back to Hell where he belongs.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I support Janet...

It's just a shame her bra doesn't

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Two words, "WHO CARES!"

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sweet looking nipple. makes me want milk!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald
Two words, "WHO CARES!"

I care. WE ALL SHOULD CARE! I NEVER VOTED FOR THE THOUGHT POLICE IN AMERICA!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Sweet looking nipple. makes me want milk!

Oh man thats just bad

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I support Janet...

Hell I support Janet's bra not providing any support.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I support Janet...

LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They all bowed down to the powers that be. They all kissed butt for the sake of their corporate masters....but not Janet. Janet is still my girl....

"Ms. Jackson and Mr. Timberlake were invited to participate in the show as long as they agreed to apologize on the air for what happened during our network's broadcast of the `Super Bowl Halftime Show,' " a CBS statement last night explained. "Ms. Jackson declined the invitation. Mr. Timberlake accepted."

One may deplore Ms. Jackson's taste in halftime attire, but she showed surprising gumption in turning down CBS. Mr. Timberlake did not. His was a surprisingly tame performance for a former Mouseketeer who has been seeking to add an edgier, outlaw image. A more chivalrous artist might have expressed regret that his co-conspirator was not there to apologize at his side.

And that widely shared docility was perhaps the only shocking thing in an evening of pop entertainment that ran the musical gamut from OutKast to Andy Williams. On a night that celebrated both the pioneer rebellion of the Beatles and the truculent defiance of hip-hop, it was strange that no one spoke out in solidarity with a shunned comrade. No one even dared make a joke.

The closest thing to a mention came from Christina Aguilera, dressed as a 20's flapper in a satin slipdress. When her perilously loose d�collet� gaped apart, she made a halfhearted attempt at self-deprecation, saying that she did not want to happen to her "what happened to Janet."

Backstage there were a few murmurs in Ms. Jackson's favor. But in front of the CBS cameras, there was no sign of pity or snickering for Ms. Jackson from her peers, even though many of them have known similar moments of backfiring publicity or career-crushing missteps. Instead her colleagues ignored her as if her disgrace were contagious.

Snoop Dogg was stately. Madonna was missish. And Queen Latifah, of all people, was downright sanctimonious, saying, "Sometimes it's not about celebrity, it's not about gossip, it's about the music."

www.nytimes.com...

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Colonel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join