It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAVE JANET ALONE!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It was an obvious attempt to shock people. Janet and Justin knew exactly what they were doing. If you're going to pull a stunt like that then I expect you to take full responsibility for it.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by m0rbid
Oh and please...don't bring racism into this...Jonna, that was certainly not the smartest thing I heared you say...
Kind of disapointed..

Sorry. It just seems to always be about the oppression of the black man and the white devil with colonel. I just finally cracked from his/her racist babbling. Not ment to offend anyone or throw the thread off track. I apologize to all except one.

YA KNOW, I'D LIKE YOU FOR ONCE TO USE THE SEARCH ON ATS AND FIND WHERE I SAID "WHITE DEVIL." THEN, I WILL APOLOGIZE TO YOU. IF NOT, I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Questor
I mean in terms of the queen of respectability.

No, its still Ms. Jackson. This was jsut a goof.

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG...............

It's Janet....Miss Jackson if you're "Nasty"

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why, yes it is.....

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I agree with Colonel. This whole Janet incident has been blown way out of proportion.

OMG!!! They showed Janet's boob!! PFFTTT Who cares.. I mean really.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I say the Breast is Yet to Come!!

Okay, so the entire world saw Janet Jackson's nearly bare breast on Super Bowl Sunday. Critics of the stunt call the Super Bowl "wholesome family entertainment." This is a game where grown men run at each other at full speed trying to knock each other unconscious. Are they serious!? The violence of the game is unmistakeable, so I say Janet's breast is really just "tit-for-tat" (pun intended)--a little sex for a lot of violence.
A bare breast, to the best of my knowledge, has never killed anyone. Of course I am not privvy to any nipple-piercing-choking incidents that may or may not have occurred in the past. In any case, if this weekend's events and rap videos are any indication, there are many more breasts to be bared and there is nothing that any of us can do to stop it. So, let's get over it and move on already.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I heard Viacom (the owner of mtv and cbs and all that) might have to pay millions of dollars because of it. If it was a publicity stunt, lets hope she doesn't get sued for more than their fining her(if they do fine her at all).

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Awww, there go yer titty.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ok, so she bared her breast! SO WHAT! First of all, it wasn't JANET that did it. It was Justin Timberlake that did it. Why isn't anyone yelling at him for disrobing Ms. Jackson! NOW THEY GOT THIS DAMN INVESTIGATION! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD PEOPLE GETTING UPSET FOR SHOWING A PART OF THE HUMAN BODY.

YET! THEY CAN SHOW A HORSE FARTNG IN A WOMAN'S FACE (mysogny), a dog biting a man's crotch, erectile dysfunction pills, and a quarterback displaying homosexual tendencies in front of a center to promote toilet paper! THAT WAS A DISGUSTING COMMERCIAL!

But, Janet can't show her right breast. LEAVE JANET ALONE! She put on a great show and I fell in love with her all over again! LEAVE JANET ALONE!

She looks like Micheal or Micheal looks like her.

So CF you've fallen in love with Micheal then?! LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by m0rbid
Oh and please...don't bring racism into this...Jonna, that was certainly not the smartest thing I heared you say...
Kind of disapointed..

Sorry. It just seems to always be about the oppression of the black man and the white devil with colonel. I just finally cracked from his/her racist babbling. Not ment to offend anyone or throw the thread off track. I apologize to all except one.

Err Jonna the good Colonel has never been racist toward any race. Trust me i know.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have to agree, Janet is a plastic freak of cosmetic surgery.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm actually confused was it Micheal that showed his titty or was it Janet? they both look the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Michael is more pasty white....

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm kind of pissed at Jackson and Timberlake for doing this. Not because I care about her showing her boob, but because they've gotten the puritans and social conservatives all in an uproar. Now they're going to start cracking down on "potentially offensive" material everywhere.

They're going to start messing with the shows I like, shows on cable channels like Comedy Central and Cartoon Network (Adult Swim). The idiots who believe breasts hurt family values are going to start attacking everything "adult" now! Oh, why couldn't I have been born in Europe where the boobige flows free and unquestioned?? :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I'm kind of pissed at Jackson and Timberlake for doing this. Not because I care about her showing her boob, but because they've gotten the puritans and social conservatives all in an uproar. Now they're going to start cracking down on "potentially offensive" material everywhere.

They're going to start messing with the shows I like, shows on cable channels like Comedy Central and Cartoon Network (Adult Swim). The idiots who believe breasts hurt family values are going to start attacking everything "adult" now! Oh, why couldn't I have been born in Europe where the boobige flows free and unquestioned?? :bnghd:

I agree, now we're gonna have to hear the cry-baby conservative backlash. It wasn't even her whole boob! The nipple was covered! You can see the same amount of flesh on a bikini! GET OVER IT!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That's right. It might have been more interesting to see if Brittany's claim of Justin having "shortcomings" is true or not.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
THIS IS TOO FREAKIN FUNNY..........

Ashcroft Detains Janet Jackson's Right Breast

The singer's controversial body part is dispatched to Guantanamo for questioningWEB EXCLUSIVE

By Andy Borowitz
Newsweek
Updated: 2:48 p.m. ET Feb. 04, 2004Feb. 4 -

Just hours after singer Janet Jackson shocked the world by exposing her right breast at the conclusion of Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show, Attorney General John Ashcroft ordered the offending breast detained "indefinitely," Ashcroft confirmed today.

"Janet Jackson's right breast has been taken into custody and sent to Guantanamo for questioning," Ashcroft told reporters at a Washington briefing on Wednesday. "We'd very much like to know what the breast knew and when it knew it."

Jackson's right breast was detained under a little-known provision of the Patriot Act which enables the government to detain celebrity body parts that make surprise naked appearances at nationally televised sporting events.

Under that provision, Ashcroft explained, Jackson's right breast will not have access to a lawyer but may face a military tribunal at some point in the future.

When asked about Jackson's left breast, Mr. Ashcroft said that it is not a suspect at this time but that it remains "a breast of interest."

"We would like to know if the left breast knew what the right breast was planning to do," Ashcroft said. "It strains credulity to imagine that the right breast acted alone."

Elsewhere, experts around the world confirmed that moments after Jackson's breast fell out of its lingerie-style housing, Western civilization fell as well.

Dr. David Campeaux of the University of Minnesota said that experts were "surprised" Jackson caused Western civilization's long-awaited collapse. "We all expected a Jackson to do it, but not Janet," he said.

Andy Borowitz is the author of The Borowitz Report, winner of two 2003 Dot-Comedy Awards for Best Overall Humor and Best Satirical News

� 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Venus]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I betcha no one would've said anything if it was AHNULD THE GROPIN' GOVUNOR instead of Justin Timberlake.

(Just picture it)

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I betcha no one would've said anything if it was AHNULD THE GROPIN' GOVUNOR instead of Justin Timberlake.

(Just picture it)

Thanx for the mental pic. I probably wont sleep tonight.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is just another example of repugnant conservativsm. Instead of seeing the flesh of a woman, they prefer drinking beer, horse fart jokes, answers to questions on erectile dysfunction, penis jokes, homo jokes, and allusions to beastility based upon the commericals which NO REPUGNANT thought was disgusting---I did. What's the problem here?

Michael Powell says noting on this---I think he's a closet gay.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join