It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Ad Campaign Angers New Mexico Tourism Officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Alien Ad Campaign Angers New Mexico Tourism Officials

www.foxnews.com

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — For a place that bills itself as "The Land of Enchantment," a recent effort to tinker with New Mexico's image is stirring up lots of angst.

For weeks now, a contentious debate has raged among tourism officials here over a new state-financed advertising campaign aimed at attracting vacationers. Instead of highlighting New Mexico's picturesque desert landscapes, art galleries or centuries-old culture, the ads feature drooling, grotesque office workers from outer space chatt
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I love this, what a great advertising campaign, aliens from outer space right here in New Mexico. ATS could help by organizing some member field trips there.

I have a tin foil hat and will travel.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
LOL seems to be a popular topic to start a news story about, I started this one yesterday... and well...lol

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hmm i never noticed how many of us there are in the new mex i say capatalise on it the whole green chile thing isnt working out so well any more while it is still good. but yeah roswell the sighting here in clovis where something allegedly landed ((look up clovis ufo or read my thread about it)) in 1974 dulce base the sighting that was tracked by the tower at cannon AFB that was featured on the history channel. we seem to be a hot spot. i wonder why? lol like the commercial said the greatest place in the universe.

new topics

top topics

join