It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top police officer warns that nuclear attack is inevitable

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Suitcase nukes probably do not exist. You can learn more about the probability of suitcase nukes in this article. Also, this Wiki article describes more about them.

There are a number of technical issues regarding suitcase nukes that probably lead to the logical assumption that they do not exist - at least, not the mythical "Suitcase" or "Breifcase" nuke. Certainly small or compact nuclear arms do exist but their size would still give them away. As far a rudimentary nuclear device - it would be the size of a VW bus. The N. Korean Nuke that was detonated to little effect was larger than a van and smaller than a utility truck. It would be easily spotted or detected.

Back to the topic at hand... Yes, a nuke will be detonated... either on US soil or European soil. The signature of the material used will point to it being of US military origin - but you will not hear those reports. In fact, anyone who draws that very real conclusion will be "Disappeared" or commit "Suicide" faster than you can blink an eye.

It will be a false-flag op perpetrated to instill further terror and advance the "agenda". Iran will be blamed, or some other entity in the ME, and another barnstorm to war will be initiated. The reports that you have heard, from both US officials as well as British officials are simply to warm-up to prepare the public for the psy-ops that will follow the detonation and lead us into WWIII.

Several months ago, nuclear weapons were 'Accidentally" loaded onto a US bomber and flown across the country. These were probably the nukes to be used for this event. However, the perpetrators never counted on the whistle being blown and the whole affair going public. What is interesting is that there are varying accounts of the number of weapons shipped and the number retrieved. There is some speculation that one of those devices has not been accounted for.

More on that here and here. I realize that "sources" may be biased, but the information provided is fascinating as WAS NOT covered at all by the MSM - and I hardly wonder why.

Yes folks, the pieces are falling into place. The Aristocrasy is getting scared sh*tless by the armed peasants amassing at their gates and they need to shift into high-gear and are making many mistakes and exposing themselves along the way. Sadly, they will probably succeed at murdering many millions more people by perpetrating this act upon society - but I can guarantee with my whole being that it will be their last gasp before the gates are stormed and their day of reckoning arrives.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Islamic fascists don't want peace; they want you dead.

Finally!
Someone else around here with some common sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
He isnt strictly talking about the US. He means that a nuclear attack will happen somewhere in the world soon

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't like the term Islamic fascists or Islamofascist. isn't religious extremist a better term and more accurate term? Fascism is corporatism, how does this relate to the Islamic world?

But I do think the possible use of a nuclear device against a city is likely, and if you think the world has gone mad now, wait till after such attack occurs.

LDF
Prozac can be good

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

I don't live in London, bout 200 miles away.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xlc sil3nce
He isnt strictly talking about the US. He means that a nuclear attack will happen somewhere in the world soon

Nope - he's talking about the UK, trust me.

Jimbo

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lets get this right the only persons capable of such actions are those countries with nike capability in the first place in other words it would be our own people setting it up to blame whomever.
And I'm sick to death opf reading oh they hate our freedoms our way of life, no they dont they could not catre less what they hate is when US/UK bombs start falling on them and thats why they attack us in turn.

We keep interfering in other peoples affairs and when they hit back we are outraged, well how would any of us feel if missiles and bombs fell on our families here at home, try putting yourself in the shoes of those who we kill on a regular basis rather than this holier than thou crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join