It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top police officer warns that nuclear attack is inevitable

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We've had plenty of arguments and discussions as to wether it is feasable for a group such as Al-Qaeda being capable of pulling off a nuclear detonation.

Each time we have concluded that it is not only not feasable, but darn near impossible.

Portable nuclear detonations are far too dificult to create, and there aren't any out there stolen yet.
Complete nuclear warheads require a delivery system, and a complete and well maintained arming sequence and device... not to mention they aren't shielded such that it could pass any radiological alarms... and large enough to be noticed by the most untrained eye.

Essentially, if a nuclear detonation occurs, the ONLY people you should be pointing the finger at is the government of that country. I can guarantee you that government staged the detonation themselves. You'll deny it at first, but eventually the truth would surface.

This police officers message is clearly intended to scare. It contains no possible useful information, and one clear message "Be afraid"

If anyone has access to financial records, check this guys. He has likely recieved a notable sum of money from a government body. (Other than his police station).

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well Kids!
Don't forget that if this does happen Duck and Cover!

Can you believe they were telling 10 year olds this foolishness up until the 1970's?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
All I see is that after the 9/11 first test to US tolerance, now the greedy NWO and the profeeters of war had a taste of how gulible people can be regarless of background, religion or intelligence, for a while this people could have done anything to the citizens of this nation to bring their power on it and America citizens would have embraced anything that they do, actually we did with the partiot act and the many excecutive orders that has been signed since then.

Be awared because they want more and just another attack will bring most of the American citizens to its knees.

Only a few will remind skecptical but easyly tagged.

If terrorist wanted to start nuking around they would have done it already after all they are, happy trigger terrorist or that is what we have been geared to believe, savages that hate us all.

Wake up people.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

If its London, I'm getting the first gun I see then I'm off to waste me some arabs/terrorists/Taliban

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BBTBE

Is this while you're still glowing in the dark ? Or are you gunna give it a month or three until your newly acquired sun tan fades and the lesions heal ?

I can't see any point in what this police officer says. If the authorities are so certain that an another attack is going to happen what's the point exactly in surrendering even more liberties to protect our freedom ? We might as well get out the duct tape and whitewash, get all the doors off the hinges and get those inner refuges built a la Protect & Survive.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

I have to agree with the assertions of this police officer. If the West continues with it's current policy's the end result IMO will be that of some sort of nuclear event perpetrated by terrorists. I also think that Europe would be the target of such a attack.

www.sundayherald .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yes, but the question remains....who are the terrorist perpetrators with nuclear capabilities- who will do such a thing?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I doubt Scotland will be attacked by Nuclear weapons, of any kind, by "Terrorists".

We dont have a huge population, and especially not a population concentrated as much as London, for example. Plus itd probably cheer some people up if we disappeared over night :p

[edit on 26/11/07 by dawa]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Looks like most people thinks that a (terrorist) nuclear attack is impossible. It is more probable than most think. Suitcase nukes are maybe next to impossible, another thing, it would be ineffective to achieve the kind of goal a terrorist would want anyway.

All you need is the warhead (made or obtained) and a big (delivery
) truck. If they can get past customs with it... a lot of people would be screwed.

And people asking why/who would do such a thing... then why would people go against their own government? who would do such a thing?
See where I'm getting at here?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If the West continues with it's current policy's the end result IMO will be that of some sort of nuclear event perpetrated by terrorists.

Yeah ok, everything is the fault of the West.

Please give me a break......My toilet is broke; better blame the West.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

This cop is obviously talking about Britian - for British consumption. And he's probably right to a degree, as British security is laughably poor at best. Until about a year ago - you could walk thru passport control in most UK airports without showing any ID - as the paasport desks were usually un-manned! Yeah - I know...

I hear it's improved a little recently - but not that much.

J.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

''Portable nuclear detonations are far too dificult to create, and there aren't any out there stolen yet. ''

Hmmm...have to disagree. Ever hear of the former USSR? Russian mafia types were selling Soviet nuclear tech to the highest bidder for years after the iron curtian came down. Problem is: no-one seems to know how much, or who to..

J.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

If the West continues with it's current policy's the end result IMO will be that of some sort of nuclear event perpetrated by terrorists.

Yeah ok, everything is the fault of the West.

Please give me a break......My toilet is broke; better blame the West.

And I assume you believe they want to attack us because of our freedoms?

Our policies are the Cause[of their attacks] and their attacks are the effect[of our policies]. Cause and Effect!

Do tell what your reasons are for them to attack the West?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That is only a small fraction of the reason why.

Our policies are the Cause[of their attacks] and their attacks are the effect[of our policies]. Cause and Effect!

Umm...no! If thats the case then why do they attack countries which have policies different from our own? If its only the fault of the West, then why do they attack counties in the East?
Sorry, but your logic does not hold water.

There is no one single reason. There are many reasons because they dislike so much, like:
1) Religion
2) Capitalism/Economics
3) Freedoms
4) Rights given to woman. They really hate the freedom our woman have.
5) Support for Israel
There is more but you get the point.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

That is only a small fraction of the reason why.

Dr Who would not agree with you.

Umm...no! If thats the case then why do they attack countries which have policies different from our own? If its only the fault of the West, then why do they attack counties in the East?
Sorry, but your logic does not hold water.

Can you give some examples, then I will respond to them.

There is no one single reason. There are many reasons because they dislike so much, like:
1) Religion

They wish to convert us to there religion.

2) Capitalism/Economics

I believe most Muslim countries are free markets, and pay less taxes than we do.

3) Freedoms

Ah yes stated like a White House Spokesman. You really believe this don't you?

4) Rights given to woman. They really hate the freedom our woman have.

I have never heard this being a stated reason for terrorists to attack the West.

5) Support for Israel

Agreed.

There is more but you get the point.

I think your misinformed.

[edit on 26-11-2007 byJoeDonBillyBobBaker]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

That's it quite simply. all our rights and freedoms have to be destroyed for the New World Order to be implemented. and how will that be accomplished? the elite scum of this earth have been using the same formula for years- create the problem thru false flag terro. put the populace in fear- and they gladly trade their freedoms for security.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What could a terrorist organization gain by a nuclear attack? They can kill their own, disrupt the economy which would hurt their own and kill themselves. I think these people are nothing but fear mongers who prey on those that fear them to spread their message. We can not let this threat
become so real because I think it is not. The effort in engaging this thought would be much better spent on motivating the people who can expose terrorists to do so.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
"We've had plenty of arguments and discussions as to wether it is feasable for a group such as Al-Qaeda being capable of pulling off a nuclear detonation.

Each time we have concluded that it is not only not feasable, but darn near impossible"

But then to reply to this quote- but geez they did pull off 9/11 or did they? get this al-qaeda terrorist junk out of your brain. because the next terror strike will be bigger than 911 and nuclear detonation is possible- and yes al-qaeda can't pull it off because it does not exist- never has- it's a phony foe but the elite scum that benefits is as real as your middle finger

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey patriot jim, I appreciate the phony foe theory. Problem is no one has been able to make it stick. I really wonder what actually happened that day as I saw it live on TV when the second plane hit the towers, but again
why not spend the efforts exposing the truth. Freaking out about all these
terror plots is just a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's interesting reading this thread, trying to guess (assume/ when not explicitly said) who is American. Many americans, like myself (from Ireland) have a profound worry that US foreign policy is ruthless and causing chaos across the planet, usually in areas many thousands of miles from the US. Europe is not innocent either by a long shot, there's blood on the hands of a great many of our world leaders, therefore there is blood on our hands: OUR HANDS !! But the strange thing evident in this thread is the continued paranoia felt by many here, real paranoia that "the terrorists" will attack us, this is a funny one.
The expression 'terrorist' is interesting, what does it mean ? obviously it means someone who terrorizes others, so let's see over the last few decades who has been 'terrorizing who ?........ The US has obviously been 'terrorizing' the citizens of Iraq. Remember the Iraqi citizens and government had never terrorized American citizens, yet American military butchered many, many thousands of their citizens, and bombed most of the country back to the stone age. The US is seriously considering bombing Iran because they see that country as a PERCEIVED threat, more US paranoia.
Jedimilleretc your paranoia is clear and so typically american and tainted with 'fox' generated information.
When the big bully of the US decide to keep to themselves and occupy themselves with resolving their own shortcomings, and learn to understand other civilizations, and accept them. Only then will peace have a chance to flourish.
I know there are people/organizations in muslim nations and other nations who have extreme motives. In many instances the west have instigated and provoked, and sometimes helped create these organizations. In many instances they were originally funded by the US !! for what were initially selfish reasons.
Look at Pakistan right now, it's wobbling on an abyss, they have nuclear potential, the US gave it to them. Pakistan in turn gave it to N Korea etc.
Sometime in the future I imagine the US will be looking gravely at Pakistan calling them a rogue nation.
If countries were individual people, the US would be a resentful, violent mafia boss who befriends others for selfish reasons, sells them masses of smack and crack coc aine then calls the other an addict, and insists that the other be locked up or exterminated. This is how the US does its business, with brutality and malice.
Please wake up all you paranoid americans, read up on REAL american foreign policy, don't rely on Fox to supply it, because they LIE.
Get counseling for your personal paranoia, it must surely be effecting your everyday life.

Insurgents are desperate nationalists, similar to the French Resistance during WWII.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Your logic is sound. The basis for it is not. Terrorism is not reactionary; you are correct.

The terrorism I am referring to is Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorists do what they do based off of what they see as actions against the Koran. Which, they pervert to suit their own fascist, global agendas. They want an Islamic world, based off of their interpretation.

What you seem to ignore is just existing is enough justification for them. The iidea that terrorism has anything to do with U.S. "aggression" is not grounded iin anything but a hatred for the U.S. Oh, and the belief that you appear intelligent by taking a anti-west position.

Did two world wars not teach you that isolationism and appeasing don't work?

Islamic fascists don't want peace; they want you dead.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join