It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German flying creatures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey I just found these and I was hoping to get your opinions on them.

www.youtube.com...

In this second one keep a close watch on the mirror.

www.youtube.com...

So what do you think? Hoax or real?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well the first one looks like a piece of clear plastic sheeting blowing off the crane, I have seen a lot of this sheeting on building sites in the past it is a kind of universal material for construction sites.

The second one has a human appearance complete with a shadow although I don't know why the figure appears white or opaque unless someone has tampered with the video that is.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
These are both from one of the most persistent Viral Marketing campaigns I've seen on the Net. They were made for the 2006 fall/winter campaign called "Diesel Heaven" (by the Diesel clothes company) and have been popping up here at ATS and pretty much everywhere else ever since.

Diesel's "Fallen Wings" campaign via YouTube video clips and a website purporting to show footage of strange creatures ("fallen angels") as part of the launch of a new brand of designer jeans.

Source

This Blog played a huge role in the marketing.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I saw the car driving scene video a while back... thought maybe, but prolly not.....

but seeing that blog website makes it obvious that it's a hoax!!!

For shame on these friggin viral ad campaigns. Is there a way to prevent these from popping up on this site? So we don't lose sight of REAL mysteries here? A good eye can spot a viral ad campaign... but to the untrained eyes (i.e. 99% of the human population), this just blasts holes in the way towards bringing the truth to light.

Diesel Clothing Co. should have recieved some very displeased letters from all that crud.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of seemingly fake German footage of mythical-type creatures lately. Did anybody catch the so-called Unicorn footage posted here? I'm pretty sure that footage had a German origin as well. Maybe some sort of viral campaign underway in Germany?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wow that was a good marketing trick. JJ Abrams is a master at the viral campaign (especially for his upcoming film). Although I fail to see the connection to jeans....

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingwoody
Although I fail to see the connection to jeans....

The Car Video shows a brief shot of a guy on the corner wearing the jeans, and the one with the mirror shows a pair of jeans on the bed....

new topics

top topics

join