It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. files History Channel (pilots)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm watching this for the first time and it's great.

It's a ton of direct and circumstantial evidence that supports ufology.

All a skeptic has is their opinion. They equate their opinion to actual evidence and that just slaps reason in the face.

Direct evidence - eyewitness accounts from pilots, astronauts, military, police officers and more.

Circumstantial evidence - cave paintings, ancient manuscript, paintings, pictures and video

VS.

Opinion.

I think it's time for the skeptics to be regulated to the fringe and people who let Reason be their guide look deeper into these things.

Skeptics are useful but there's a difference between healthy skepticism and denial based on belief.

Most so called skeptics are denying the obvious based on their pre-existing belief system.

Again, there's ZERO evidence on the other side of ufology. All the skeptic has is his/her opinion. They say things like it "had" to be this, or it "must" be that. This is belief talking.

Those who study ufology are going on eyewitness accounts from very credible witnesses when it comes to direct evidence and their own eyes when it comes to circumstantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you're talking about the black box episode, I agree. It's one one of the best UFO files episodes I've seen.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
If you're talking about the black box episode, I agree. It's one one of the best UFO files episodes I've seen.

Yes, the black box episode.

There's zero evidence to counter the evidence that was presented. This is true with most eyewitness accounts.

All a skeptic can offer is opinion

A pilot see's a U.F.O. right outside his window while flying. Then the U.F.O. does maneuvers that defy the laws of physics, then it disappears.

There's only direct evidence from the pilot, there's ZERO evidence from the skeptic, just opinion.

You take this evidence along with all the other eyewitness accounts like from people at the recent panel, along with the circumstantial evidence and it's a no brainer.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by polomontana]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Personally I think the history channel is spewing disinformation about UFOs. I think they are admitting that they are real, but they aren't telling us the whole story and they often twist facts and leave out key phrases.

there really seems to be some kind of agenda surrounding UFOs being played out in the media right now. Ask yourselves if these programs are making us fear them or embrace them...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah there's something going on in our airspace and outerspace. I just have to wonder if it's all that technology that's kept topsecret and it's humans flying this stuff. I would bet that all the aircraft and spacecraft we know about and have seen is only the bottom of a list of amazing technology that would blow our minds today. I mean, they are not gonna put out the best stuff they have without having something better in it's place. When the stealth fighter came out for the public to know and see, I wonder what else they had that was far superior to it. But yes the U.F.O files and definetly the black box special is a good watch.

top topics

join