It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on ATS - Abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have this problem that has been nagging me for quite sometime. I'm not going to say whether it's a case of alien abduction or not. Or whether alien abduction exists. I hope I can find some answers. This problem has lead me here.
Back when I was in middle school I had a fascination with aliens and life on other planets. I remember I won a photograph of an alien from a sideshow game, it was green with big black eyes. Prior to this I had been having some of the issues I will talk about in this post. Aliens had been on my mind for awhile before this without any explicable reason. It was hard for me to sleep because I was in a bedroom with windows and was afraid creatures would come through the glass to scare me. This fear continued until one night I saw a UFO flying over where I slept. Right before this or so I had destroyed the photograph I had won because I couldn't look into it's eyes and I was starting to become pretty disturbed. The fear subsided for a couple years or less and everything was fine. Then I started to have dreams where I was in severe pain, getting shots, and holes in my body and stuff and some of the times I would wake up and throughout the day not be able to participate in gym (I was in highschool now) because of the pain. I have seen a creature before during one of these moments but it was one foot tall so I assume it was sleep paralysis. I'm 21 now and soon will be working full time. Lately these dreams have been happening again. In all the dreams though I'm not seeing like aliens or an operating table, if anything I'm back in my old room where I used to sleep. So I'm weary about posting this since I dont have those classic operating table symptoms. During some of the dreams I am seeing through the creatures black eyes and can explain things happening in other peoples rooms while I sleep. Also my moms side of the family all have an aversion to aliens and can't look at them.
Love
IHALY

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ive been interested in aliens since...well, all my life (16 now) Pretty much having the same things you describe (except the unable to participate in gym thing), but well I think im just a bit paranoid, thats all.
Yes I cant sleep sometimes (especially when the dog suddenly starts barking, scares the cr*p out of me.) And trust me, if aliens really do exist and abduct people and if i were ever abducted, I would totally have a heart attack. Im more or less fine with pictures of aliens (well during the daytime) but videos...no way, cant watch em, UFO's fine with me, but when it comes to videos with GREY's, like the Roswell (sorry for spelling, english is not my first language) alien autopsy thing, cant watch it, too damn freaky.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ugh I have to post my response again. Ever since posting this my computer has been on the fritz....fitz?....well whatever it is. After a year of research posting this has been a release. Based on my experiences and the UFO event other people have seen I have to say I am going to make my own conclusion that I am being abducted, by whatever these beings are. Or have been in the past. I know longer want to live in a shadow of grief, anger, and being scared. I feel at this point in my life I must accept what has happened to me. The only tangible proof I have is the UFO sighting that I had other people see. I need answers but is it possible to find answers to a physical phenomena without tangible proof? I just hope I can share more on ATS and be pushed in the right direction.
Same with me Arthx, man. Can't watch alien videos too. I have to look away or else the most fearful emotion comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, LostYouth.

Tough questions to answer. We are all here to share and explore things that we can't quite explain and attempt to become more aware of similar incidents that others have had.

I have read enough accounts from people I believe to be sincere and have had many unusual and unexplainable situations in my own life that I hang around places like this site looking for things that are similar to my own and help me to understand.

That's about all I know to do. Research, investigate, share and stay aware.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi IHadALostYouth

Sounds to be like you had a couple of sleep paralysis episodes. It sounds to me like you're worrying to much about "aliens coming to get you". Try thinking about other things before going to sleep.

Just because you find the image of the "grey" disturbing, (which I'm sure this folklore image is meant to be), doesn't mean you've been abducted by aliens! I'm not trying to belittle or redicule your experiences, I'm just asking you to think through them rationally.

At 21 you've got lots of things to be thinking about and looking foward too. Worrying about alien abductions shouldn't be one of them!

Hope this helps.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IHadALostYouth

Ask yourself, why is the word abduction synonymous with the word alien?

What if your family took you to the zoo and told you that the animals are monsters who are known to sneak into people's rooms at night to eat them? What if nobody ever corrected that thought, but everybody believed it and encouraged it all your life instead? You'd be the same kind of freaked out.

The more evidence you ever found that the animals were real, the more it would prove to you that you were about to be eaten at any moment.

The only cure for your paranoia would be for you to think for yourself and notice the nature of the disinformation.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi!
I haven't read the other posts here but just wanted to say that you're doing what you are supposed to be doing right now and that is TALKING ABOUT IT.

I can see that you're a natural born writer so it's good that you are expressing your emotions, your wonderings, and your frustrations about those dream memories and those contingent fears that you experience every once in a while by engaging in this activity; and the sharing part of it, which is what you are doing now on this board, is just an extension of this form of expression.

There's much to be said about the creative process, which all forms of writing are -- be it fiction or non-fiction -- because it's cathartic in that it allows for an indirect release of stress and whatever frustrations one is experiencing at any given time.

And you may not even be aware of it, but in the process of putting your thoughts down in writing, sometimes major personal issues can be resolved this way where something pops into your mind giving you an idea on what you can do for yourself, to help make things better.

So my suggestion to you is to just keep writing -- and sharing. And in the process of doing so, somewhere along the line, you will let go of your fears where you will then be in the right state of being to tackle those memories in a more objective manner which will allow you to find out what they are really all about.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are a number of things that your experience could represent...obviously a great many people self-diagnose and immediately conclude abduction, but many of the symptoms you describe can be recognized from various symptoms of mental health issues...one of the first flags I noticed was your aversion from their "eyes". This is a common thread among a number of mental health issues - and I'm not saying that you are mentally ill, only making sure you understand that before you can deal with the physical aspects of what has happened to you, you need to take care of the physical side of your mind first. If you have had pain after sleeping - that could represent a number of very important things that you need to have checked out, not the least of which are various forms of epilepsy.

After you get checked out by a physical doctor, another aspect of this experience is spiritual. As many paranormal researchers who've been in this field for years will tell you - many of the experiences that have been described in many ways, including abductions, and possessions - typically start during the teen years...for some reason the hormonal changes seem to act as a catalyst for whatever takes place.

Regardless of your spirituality, if you physically check out ok, you also want to maintain a spiritual health. It doesn't have to be any particular religion or spirituality (although I have personal opinions as to which are favorable and which to avoid like the plague) - you need to keep in mind that many aspects of these kinds of experiences are not completely physical, and for many people the most effective defense against them is a strong spiritual armor...and it works - every time.

If you want references to more resources for help to alleviate these intrusions into your life, send me a PM. You don't have to just accept them...you can fight it, and you can get rid of these experiences that have brought you pain and sleepless nights.

Good luck with everything,
-Ry

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I feel a need to add to the last post here but the following, are only my opinions....

If you go to a medical physician for a check-up, which I agree is an excellent suggestion, I STRONGLY advise you to refrain from telling that doctor anything about your dreams and those other experiences.

You need to go to a reputable licensed psychologist whose practice focuses primarily on things like abduction issues -- there are many of them out there now. You can PM me and I can link you up with one in your geographic area from the network I'm in touch with.

From there, this professional will be able to assess your situation and advise you on what kinds of things you can do to alleviate the stress you are experiencing now. It could very well be that you are going through a spiritual awakening of some sort.. and have been for several years now. But this is only a guess on my part.

But whatever the case may be, a professional of this sort will not resort automatically to psychotropic drugs as a solution to your problem, unless he or she believes that the root of it lies in some sort of mental illness having to do with a bio/chemical imbalance of some sort.

Also, believe it not, stress can even cause physical pain, but once again, I agree that a medical physical check-up is important to rule out everything else.

All of the above are just my opinions as are all of those in this thread.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thank you Palasheea and those who have responded. Coincidentally I saw a doctor recently. I have a perfect bill of health. I also saw a neurologist who did a battery of tests including seizures. The only reason I got neuro exam was because my parents wanted me to see a doctor for adult ADD and signed me up for the wrong type of doctor lol. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello IHadALostYouth.

If you are being sincere let me be the first to say you are not alone.

I remember as a child a very young child as a matter of fact maybe 3 or 4 i knew something was wrong.

I would build a kind of great wall of china over my head kind of like a cave out of all the soft teddy's i had.

It gave me atleast some form of barrier close to my face so i could not see anything.

When i look back i think to myself it could have been due to the fact a window or brick wall was not enough.

May i ask you have you ever woken up and seen ball's of light in your room red or maybe white or maybe even green ?

Tennis ball size mainly but sometimes smaller ?

I am 25 year's old i am a very serious person but i must stress you are not alone. If there is anything you want to talk with me about like your dream's for example maybe i could give you a little help.

Not making any promises just look around on this forum there are peaple like us and you can generally tell them apart from the bogus attention seeker's.

Another thing i am going to throw out there have you had any serious accident's ?

If so what was the outcome injury wise ?

Take care mate!

Regard's
Lee

P.S This is my latest most full on experiance very hard to get over and i found posting it here helped.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-11-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well I have seen balls of light not in my room but over my house as a child me and another person would watch them. Not in my room though, no. As far as getting in accidents. Nope never, fortunately.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IHadALostYouth
Thank you Palasheea and those who have responded. Coincidentally I saw a doctor recently. I have a perfect bill of health. I also saw a neurologist who did a battery of tests including seizures. The only reason I got neuro exam was because my parents wanted me to see a doctor for adult ADD and signed me up for the wrong type of doctor lol. Oh well.

Wow! That's great that nothing was found wrong with you!
I still stand by my suggestions I made in my last post.
But great that you're physically healthy, so that's good to know!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
FIrst and foremost, My love, light and peace apon you.

Unlike the others, I believe this to be an abduction case.

Why?

State of mind or self imposed fears do not reside, they do not come and go, it is constant.

Abductions happen on and off, as research for genetics takes time.
My recommendations to you is is the following:

1) because people typically get implanted with "tags" that record a number of things, including concious thought ect, I recommend you simply State out loud, when alone, With a strong feeling " it is against my will to encounter the zeta reticulli or draconin race ever again, I call on any beings of light to protect me, and stop this from occuring ". and from there, rest assured, they will not violate that.

2) Learn that love is the absense of fear, and fear is the absence of love, simply allow love to exsist, and it will conqure any fear you have simply by making it not exsist anymore.

3) know that they are many that love you, and feel out love, call for help, its important you do this, and remeber this, as it implies your free will is being violated, and other beings can step in to stop this.

If you want to help, i am here.
AIM: uhmari333

new topics

top topics

join