It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amero - Where is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have heard so much mentioned about the "Amero" that I thought I would ask a simple series of questions. Please answer ONLY if you have concrete evidence that answers the questions.

Who is printing it?

Where is it being printed? Exact locations please.

Where are these "Ameros" being stored, exactly?

How much in monopoly money dollars of these "Ameros" have currently been printed?

Does the "Amero" currently have any recognized value as a currency, or is it just paper?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All of your questions assume that the Amero is something that already exists. It doesn't as far as anyone knows "with concrete evidence".

It's a concept, much like the Euro was a concept when the European Union was being set up. Once the political apparatus was in place they had a few years where the Euro was ONLY traded electronically, followed by the paper/coins simultaneously printed and going into circulation in each member country.

We are years away from having such a currency, but it is being talked about and possibly in the planning stages and there's not much we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Question WHO can be answerde with: Denver Mint
www.halturnershow.com...
After leakage, Denver Mint was closed a few weeks for visitors.

After the leakage, the content of site below changed, so you can buy the AMERO now.
dc-coin.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I am LIKING the new designs!

I haven't been this excited since they granted my wish for the multicolored currency!

*skips and dances to the beat of the new drum*

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Amero is just more ATS folklore with many article references but none with any REAL credibility. Just more extreme left conspiracy talk nothing more. Dollar will be around for a while to come and when it is replaced, it will be with a global currency not a north american only one.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hal turner is a scumbag that needs his own lynching. seriously, how can you take that guy seriously?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

That site doesn't in any way suggest that the 'Ameros' it sells are legal currency. In fact, the stated intent is to increase people's awareness of the possibility of a North American Union in order to prevent it from happening.

In other word's, that link's no good.

new topics

top topics

join