It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a terrorist website?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
How did you come across it?

You better not be a terrorist.........I sure wouldn't wanna see a terrorist surfing on ATS!

Why?
Isn't one already running your country?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
[I'm sorry but you are simply wrong, the Constitution was indeed written in regards to the states as the states are the only thing which could be ensured and protected by it at the time, All men ARE created equal and are entitled to certain unalienable rights, rather or not the lands they live in allow them those rights isn't the issue the issue.

For us to say one thing in this land, and do another in another land, is hypocritical and unAmerican.

Human rights are sacred not only in this land but all lands, if its illegal to torture HERE then we cant go torture someone THERE because its not illegal..

If its wrong HERE its wrong THERE simple as that, you cant skate around it or you are a hypocrite who thinks you are BETTER then someone else.

Sholdl others be entitled to rights that are American such as voting for a leader, or financial assistance, or citizenship? no not unless they become citizens

But they are entitled to the same human rights as we are.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by C0le]

Human rights are just that human rights this discussion is not about human rights. You stated that all men are entitled to the rights our constitution gives simply by being born. You are wrong the consitution only applies to Citizens of America. Human rights are basic however they only apply were they are protected. People must abide by the laws and cultures of the country they are in. American values and morals may not be accepted in other countries and in some they are not accepted at all.

Yes Human Rights are something of a different entity all togeather. Yes all humans should be treated with respect until they forfeit that respect by doing something to harm another. However the US constitution means absolutly nothing outside of the US it never has and never will. Human rights and US constitutional rights are not the same thing.

PS: And I personally feel everyone deserves the benefit of respect until you harm others.

And please dont buy into all the Democratic, and ACLU, and Moveon.org spin about how America is not practicing what we preach. Lets see what happens if they win the white house!!!! More of the same im sure

And please dont assume you know me and bring out the hypocrite card!!!

You know what happens when you Ass u me anything?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Same type thats running yours im sure.

have a nice day ay..............

spellin

[edit on 27-11-2007 by geemony]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
sjee, just see the pics and u'll see its a left wing website. Is that so difficult. Next topic.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

Mine? You mean Canada?
lol

Canada tends to mind it's own business
we aren't trying to run a global empire here

and unlike americans, if our govt. tried to, we wouldn't allow it!

Canada >>>> U.S.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What?, you are going to report a possible terrorist website to the CIA, which happens to be the largest terrorist organization on the planet.
Hmmm...,

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
It was written for the citizens of America at the time and meant to be a living document changed over time to meet the needs of the times.

First this is a "theory"
Second, what part of it needs changed to meet the needs of soceity?

Free speech? so i guess we can change what allowed and whats not base don what the majority wants?

The right to trial and habeas corpus? should this be removed because the majority may not like it?

The right to defend your life? should this be removed because the majority doesn't like it?

Its a constant document thats timeless, because freedom is timeless, man have and always will have the rights to Say, Do, Own, and believe whatever he wants so long as he violates no one else's rights, No man, No majority, And no government can change this, that is freedom, and that is what the Constitution was intended to protect.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Birthright? What birthright?

Um let me give you a little lesson here, First of all, all men are created equal endowed with certain unalienable rights

It would be lovely if this were true, but it isn't. Men are not 'created', they are born. They are manifestly not born equal - we all have different talents, advantages, handicaps, etc., and only a fool would suggest that the sum total of these differences must somehow average out to equality. And men are certainly not born with rights, unless they are born into a social group that has obtained and confers such rights upon its members.

And what about women? Your post seems to ignore them completely.

Our Constitution protects BIRTH RIGHTS, not American rights.

There are no birthrights, except those defined by law.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They look suspicious to us, we look suspicious to them... come on people.... are YOU personally afraid of this? send it to the FBI CIA or govn. so they can roll more tanks and guns in to your town to protect you. If you are afraid, DO SOMETHING, don't ask someone else to protect you!! especially those people who in 1979 started this whole "terrorist" thing... the CIA FBI leave them out of this,.... track that site, track those people, and take care of them yourself if they make you nervous. They don't scare me or MY family, we're Americans!! come on.... bunch of scared, lilttle children need "big brothers" help... WE THE PEOPLE need to handle these issues... not ask curruption to fight terror.....

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Can someone help me?

I don't know what to do! I've heard that terrorists are a crafty lot & can hide their true intentions really well. I landed on this site (accidently, honest!) & found that it's loaded with key-words which will keep the CIA busy for months - should I do my duty as a world citizen & report it to them?

www.sillyjokes.co.uk...

Click on Uzi "Sub Machine Gun" link to see their "Leader"

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Birthright? What birthright?

Um let me give you a little lesson here, First of all, all men are created equal endowed with certain unalienable rights

It would be lovely if this were true, but it isn't. Men are not 'created', they are born. They are manifestly not born equal - we all have different talents, advantages, handicaps, etc., and only a fool would suggest that the sum total of these differences must somehow average out to equality. And men are certainly not born with rights, unless they are born into a social group that has obtained and confers such rights upon its members.

Thats you opinion.

And what about women? Your post seems to ignore them completely.

dictionary.reference.com...

2. a member of the species Homo sapiens or all the members of this species collectively, without regard to sex: prehistoric man.
3. the human individual as representing the species, without reference to sex; the human race; humankind: Man hopes for peace, but prepares for war.

Don't start some gender bs in this thread yo know what the terms mean.

There are no birthrights, except those defined by law.

Good for you.

I speak for myself and any free man.
No man, No Majority, and No government will tread on me unless I'm violating another free mans rights.

Come to my door and tell me different and this free man will demonstrate what free men are capable of.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Questions for Teacher

Don't start some gender bs in this thread yo know what the terms mean.

I despise political correctness as much as the next curmudgeon, but in your case I suspect there's more to it than that. To prove me wrong, answer the following question truthfully and frankly:

Do you believe men and women are equal?

I await your reply with great interest.

And on this:

Come to my door and tell me different and this free man will demonstrate what free men are capable of.

Yes, I'm sure you're a dab hand with the fists and blunt instruments. But tell me honestly now, what does that prove?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I await your reply with great interest.

Its a loaded question....

Yes, they are equal concerning the rights of free people.

And where do you get off saying "in my case?" I've made no statements which would reflect any negativity towards the other gender.

YOU HAVE.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by C0le]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Its a loaded question....

Yes, they are equal concerning the rights of free people.

Good answer. A little evasive, but good.

I've made no statements which would reflect any negativity towards the other gender.

YOU HAVE.

Interesting. Show me where.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
What?, you are going to report a possible terrorist website to the CIA, which happens to be the largest terrorist organization on the planet.
Hmmm...,

How do you figure that?

I don't see any news bullitins of CIA operatives running into croweded malls with bombs strapped to their bodies & detonating.

CIA & the US millitary are pretty up front when it comes to killing. Atleast you see them comming & can fight them in a ground battle "though most of the time you'll lose"..lol

They never deliberately go after civilian targets.. but the problem is, when a civillian target is hit, it's because Guttless terrorist scumbags are using them as shields.

Terrorists on the other hand do go after civillian targets & deliberately kill innocent women & children, and they never see you comming. Too gutless to take on the US in a conventional war so they have to resort to terrorising the innocent.

Theres a huge difference between the Terrorist organisations & the CIA/US Forces.

Start fighting with some honor & we'll stop crapping all over islam. Give us a Jihad & fight like men. Sheesh you outnumber us 100 to 1..!! Grow some balls & give us a proper scrap & stop picking on Women & Children!!

Stop using your own women & children as Shields and come out fighting. Instead of hiding amongst them & then blaming the US of Terrorism when a few get killed while they are trying to take the Terrorists out.

Oh.. and my little Puppie i've named Mohammed sais Hi...

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

First this is a "theory"
Second, what part of it needs changed to meet the needs of soceity?

Free speech? so i guess we can change what allowed and whats not base don what the majority wants?

The right to trial and habeas corpus? should this be removed because the majority may not like it?

The right to defend your life? should this be removed because the majority doesn't like it?

Yes if the majority of US citizens so desire to change anything in the contitution we have the right to do so like it or not. And I might add thats called an amendment to the constitution in case you wernt aware there was a way to address changes to the consitution of the United States.

And what needs to be changed.... whatever the majority so deems as nessesary to continue with our way of life.

Its a constant document thats timeless, because freedom is timeless, man have and always will have the rights to Say, Do, Own, and believe whatever he wants so long as he violates no one else's rights, No man, No majority, And no government can change this, that is freedom, and that is what the Constitution was intended to protect.

Well yes Cole the majority can change things ........ in this country the majority rules, thats a republic and a democracy and thats what America is first and foremost. if the majority doesnt like something then yes it can be changed. You cant have it both ways. Freedom in everything but no way to govern and protect the people just doesnt cut it. You would allow total freedom but have no way to protect people from those who would use that freedom to do harm to others.

Listen no one is saying do away with freedom and rights, what I am saying is we must figure out a way to protect ourselves with-in that frame work of freedom and rights. And the contitution gives us the right to do that.

Some of you out there are arguing that we are loseing our rights and freedoms at a rapid pace. im sorry I dont buy it and I dont believe we can protect ourselves with out curtailing some freedoms and some rights in doing so. You cant have total freedom and still protect the population from terrorism and those who would do us harm. We must protect our way of life at all costs.... some may not like it but it has to be done.

And ill say this to ,

With the execption of our great friends in Britain. What other country on this planet has ever stepped up to the plate and taken on the evil in this world? NONE becasue we are surrounded by sissy governments who havent got the balls to take on the evil which is running rampant. People want to bash America and bash our government becasue they are simply jealous of our resolve and of our power. Americans are the most dedicated and patriotic citizens on earth. Call it what you want and spin it however you want but the US is the world police force becasue no other country except GB has the nuts to do it.

And if we can get some oil for our troubles then id say thats a pretty good pay off for taking out an evil dicator and his evil two sons. As well as a group like the Taliban.

Anyone want to argue Saddams or his sons humanitarian records???????

How bout the talibans human rights record?

Didnt think so !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
And you know what else...?

If the US & GB & their allies did pull out & leave the Islamic world alone, you think theys stop crashing jets into your buildings or blowing up our night clubs...?

LOL not a chance, they will keep attacking, simply because we are non muslims. Western interfearence has nothing to do with Terror.. Its all about religious persicution.

And they call us biggots..!!!

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
And you know what else...?

If the US & GB & their allies did pull out & leave the Islamic world alone, you think theys stop crashing jets into your buildings or blowing up our night clubs...?

Yes ......I didnt mean to forget our friends in the AU, and canada and other allies we have. you have always stood strong with us and we appriciate the effort you have shown in helping us when you can.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's a constitution, not a creed

Pshaw and humbug.

'Freedom is timeless'. What does that mean? Does it even have a meaning? In the sorry rigmarole of oppression and violence that constitutes human history, how many people have been free? How many are free today?

As the Greeks used to say (and no, you won't find this little tag in the film 300 or on gun-nut web sites): No man is free who needs air to breathe.

No-one has rights that have not been won or conferred upon them by other people.

Respecting the US Constitution is commendable; making Holy Writ of it is ridiculous.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by geemony

Actually no, read the founders intent of the constitution, We are a republic with democratic elective process, they can vote on things which effect the things our government does and spends, but they cannot, and no majority has the authority to vote on removing your rights, Certain rights are unalienable.

Thats a Republic and the form of government the founders based this country upon. Your rights cannot be touched by no man, no majority, and no government.

Democracy

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse form the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”
Alexander Tyler

"Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy, such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man's life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable cruelty of one or a very few."
Reference: Original Intent, Barton (338); original The Papers of John Adams, Taylor, ed., vol. 1 (83)

"Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
Reference: Original Intent, Barton (335); original The Works of John Adams, C.F. Adams, ed., vol. 6 (484)

"The known propensity of a democracy is to licentiousness which the ambitious call, and ignorant believe to be liberty."
Reference: The Works of Fisher Ames, W.B. Allen, ed., vol. 1 (546)

"Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security, or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths." Reference: Madison, Federalist No. 10 (81)

Republic

"It has been a spectacle displaying to the highest advantage of republican government to behold the most and the least wealthy of our citizens standing in the same ranks as private soldiers, preeminently distinguished by being the army of the Constitution..." President George Washington

"But it will be said, it is easier to find faults than to amend them. I do not think their amendment so difficult as is pretended. Only lay down true principles, and adhere to them inflexibly. Do not be frightened into their surrender by the alarms of the timid, or the croakings of wealth against the ascendency of the people. If experience be called for, appeal to that of our fifteen or twenty governments for forty years, and show me where the people have done half the mischief in these forty years, that a single despot would have done in a single year; or show half the riots and rebellions, the crimes and the punishments, which have taken place in any single nation, under kingly government, during the same period. The true foundation of republican government is the equal right of every citizen, in his person and property, and in their management. Try by this, as a tally, every provision of our constitution, and see if it hangs directly on the will of the people." Thomas Jefferson

"The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the republican model of government, are justly considered deeply, perhaps as finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people." George Washington

The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind." Thomas Jefferson

[edit on 29-11-2007 by C0le]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join