It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a terrorist website?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Where have you read that I support castro.

BTW I am an American but I am suppouse to support a system of government that have no problem invading nations and killing citizens in the name of freedom, how that is different than any other terrorist group tagged by our own government.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't think it is unique in history for a bad person to pretend to be a good person just before taking over a country as a Dictator. Of the people who loved him how many were well educated and informed? Did they understand the difference between a Dictator and a Democratic Government. I'm betting they did not and they were tricked into supporting one evil against another evil. Sometimes both sides are wrong you know.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
BTW, to my last post - I meant also to be considered, wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I'm not accusing Marge. Your always open for debate. Since this man was Castro's executioner I see supporting him as supporting Castro. Thats all.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sounds like what you're implying is that people who supported Chev or Castro were the sheeps too, I guess I get it now lol...

[edit on 26-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do have a question for you. How does supporting one evil help to eliminate another evil? If I stop hanging out with a Murderer and start hanging out with a Rapist, I'm still hanging out with evil people. I'm still giving my implied support of their actions.

Bush is who you are mad at because we are a Democracy. He will be gone in a few months and replaced by whoever the voters choose. He is not going to take over as a Dictator. That is just nonsense spewed by Anarchists who seem to hate everybody.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Who you are talking about? Che was never ruler of any country.

As a matter of fact he became a danger to the Castro government when Che went against communist Russia.

He wanted an unified south America for that he was tagged and murdered.

See I am versed on the historical accounts of all the people that fought and try to make a difference for others, even in my Island we have many that while they are part of our historical background and we learn about their accomplishes in the US they are considered terrorist for going against the government.

Does that mean that they should be erased from history or that their cause should be forgotten?

Perhaps that is the way is done in the US curriculum but in my years in school everybody that made a difference is part of our historical accounts.

Including the Puertorrican (nationalist) that try to kill Truman

This all considered history, wanted or no you can not erase history or historical accounts because they are considered now terrorist acts.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This matches the History I remember and yes I'm old enough.

Link to article.

While in Mexico in 1956, Guevara joined Fidel Castro's revolutionary 26th of July Movement, which seized power from the regime of the dictator[2] General Fulgencio Batista in Cuba in 1959. In the months after the success of the revolution, Guevara was assigned the role of "supreme prosecutor", overseeing the public show trials and executions of hundreds of military and civilian leaders associated with the previous regime.

You are the Master you serve.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
we are a Democracy.

Where in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence does it say this?

We are a Republic.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by C0le]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You can think anything you want but I was raised in a different type of environment that is not full of agendas as the American curriculum.

So historical facts are studied for their value no for propaganda.

Anybody that goes against US interest will be tagged evil and terrorist.

But for the people that are no Americans or that have not received the same doctored type of education as many Americans receive in American schools history have a different angle.

I thank that my education was no full of bias but the good, bad and ugly is to be weighed by personal understanding of what make people heroes for some and enemies for others.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes you are correct, you are either with us, or with the terrorists.

nothing more nothing less.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I can not wait to see how our nation will go into history after invading and killing so many of the people of the nation that is now occupying.

What will history say about all this in the future will be something to see,

I will make sure that the history books I read are not solely written by US historians but I will make sure to look for all the angles including those of the the Iraqi people.

The only reason you have a debate here is because Che was linked to Castro.

Tell me what do you think of my fellow puertorricans that happen to tried to kill Truman.

Should I be ashame of being Puertorrican because they wanted to kill a president? should I erase them from history? should I pray for my soul for even been the same ethnic background as them?

Tell me.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

OK, be silly. You know what I meant. We are a Democratic form of Government and not a pure Democracy.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

That is just nonsense spewed by Anarchists who seem to hate everybody.

Scuse me but Anarchists don't hate anybody. Anarchists hate exploitation, oppression, war, authority, coercion, etc...NOT PEOPLE.

We act out of love, not hate. Love for humanity and love of liberty, which should be the birth rite of every single human being on the planet whether they are Muslim, Christian, Atheist, black, brown, blue, or green, or whatever.

It's obvious you only hear and see what the state wants you to, stop believing the statist BS and go find out what it's really all about.

OK sry for the off topic rant but it had to be said...

Anyway to be on topic, the OP is a good example of how state propaganda works on the population. The fear of something that hasn't happened and probably never will (sry Muslims did not pull of 9-11). Statistically there is more chance you'll get killed by a white guy than by a Muslim.

Why is it bad to call the FBI? Well what if they take you seriously and mount a dawn raid on the web sites home base? Innocent people with guns in their faces because some brain washed citizen couldn't mind their own business.

You'd do better worrying about your own back yard and fix the system that is so screwed it's infrastructure is collapsing. You worry about terrorists while bridges collapse due to a lack of funds because all your taxes are paying for the 'war on terror'. Your infrastructure falls apart while the corporations make billions off of the 'war on terror'. The WAT and the war in Iraq has nothing to do with yours, or your countries safety. It has a lot to do with the elite lining their pockets. Until people wake up and realise what is really going on things are only going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I love history and I take the angle from any side and then weigh my choices given through learning the facts of any story.

Well sorry I was no raised with the bias of America's curriculum.

I like the good, the bad and the compromising.

I thank my upbringing for that.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No Marge, you should not worry about what other people did. We are only responsible for our own actions. My heritage is German. I consider myself an American and not a German. My family paid a dear price to come here and I respect them for that. We have been stripped of our land twice by the Government. Once for the Uranium on our Ranch and once to build a Military Facility under Eminent Domain. Both times because of our German Name. In fact my Grandmother changed our last name in the 1940's to stop it. I don't blame the United States. I Blame the evil men in Germany who caused it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

A true Anarchist is opposed to all forms of Law or Authority. It is a belief in a free for all society with no way to control criminals. The word is often misused.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Blaine never be ashame of your history even if that mean any side of it that is considered in the US to be ugly.

I don't and never will.

We human beings should be learning from our own history to be better human beings and to be able to get along with others.

But we chose no to.

I love this debate and I thank you for making it very interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Where in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence does it say this?

We are a Republic.

You beat me to it.

Yes you are correct, you are either with us, or with the terrorists.

nothing more nothing less.

This is only true if 'us' is peaceful freedom loving people and 'the terrorists' are people opposed to freedom and peace.
The phrase "You either want freedom for all, or tyranny" would be more appropriate than 'you are with us or THEM', because the latter suggests those that are against the War on Terror are with THEM. On the contrary, I think the war on terror is a joke, and I abhor terrorism and terrorist acts, and I have no sympathy for those that take part in these acts.

I am sure this website is nothing but a bunch of counter-culture zealots who still live in their parents basement, but it is their right to think and say such things, provided no violence becomes of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join