It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird experience - possible abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Okay, so this is my first post, and I hope to get some answers to this situation that has been troubling me since it happened.

Has there been any information about mental abduction rather than physical abduction? What I mean is the mind being taken but the person's physical body remains.

Thanks for any information on this or related topics.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coleman8er

If you don't mind me asking......what exactly happened? Was it an OOBE?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I hesitated to post this because it is hard to explain. Well, it is not hard to explain, just hard to do justice to what I witnessed. I'll try my best:

It was last weekend [11/17] and myself and 2 of my closest friends were returning from a night out. my friend jesse and i remained outside to smoke a cigarette while our friend ryan (whose house we returned to) went into his house. i suppose it is easiest to start by telling what ryan swears happened. ryan says he went into his house and locked all the doors, to be a jerk and play a joke on us, and proceeded to fall asleep on his couch and wait for us to knock. well, he says the next thing he remembers is hearing my car starting, and us leaving his house (approx. 4am). he claims he had to unlock the door to even leave his house, because he had previously locked it as a joke.

now, here is what legitimately happened. jesse and myself both witnessed the same thing. i went into ryan's house (door unlocked) to see what he was up to and he had fallen asleep on his bed, not the couch. i proceeded to watch some random movie on showtime. jesse came in and started to watch the movie as well. next thing we know ryan is walking super slowly and his head is almost perpendictular with the ceiling. he is walking almost like a sleepwalker, and we first attribute it to sleepwalking. he eventually trips over a lazy-boy and falls to the floor. we laugh, and get on either side of him and proceed to lift him onto his couch. when we lift him about a foot off the ground he opens his eyes and shouts in a panicked tone i have not heard before and not since 'please dont take me' and 'no please dont.' we both got freaked out and left him be for about 20 minutes. he writhed on the floor clinching his muscles and making a fist and letting it go limp. again, we try to lift him on the couch, again, a desperate scream for help. another 10 minutes pass, ryan stands up and does the weird perpendictular head walk thing again, and slowly walks to his living room.

at this point, we decide to leave, and get in my car and go to my house. ryan calls us and asks us why we left. he eventually drives over to my house, where we proceed to tell him about what we saw him do. he claims he locked the doors, fell asleep, and woke up to my car starting: the clearly did not happen.

in an unrelated note, i later found out that my brother and some friends of his witnessed a black triangular craft at a campground about 30 miles north of where I was that night. same exactly time of night, coincidence, i don't know what to think anymore, i guess thats why i am on here, if not for answers for information.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Definately sounds interesting...

So Ryan has no recollection of what happened? yet you and one otere winesses what happened? Sounds like parallel dimension. If Ryan is willing you should go see a hypno therapist and see if a hypnotherapist can get his memory to recall what happened that night.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coleman8er

That sure is some story. All I have to say is, some friend you are! You go about explaining how your friend Ryan is writhing on the floor in pain, to his walking in a strange fashion once again.........And then you leave?

I wonder how you treat people you don't consider to be your friend!

top topics

join