It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question for anyone who wishes to answer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

"Why do you get up in the morning?"

Well, I get out of bed at precisely and exactly the same time every morning, because my cat, like a biological alarm clock lol, leaps onto my bed, and wakes me up.

Seriously though – The question you’re really asking, in a round about way, is what makes you tick. Well, apart from all the obvious answers, I guess there are many things that make me tick, like for example, learning new things, reading, friendships/relationships, love, contemplating life’s mysteries, food, (this is a big list)

If I kept asking the question why, I would always end up with some kind of answer to that question and if I kept asking why, to each answer, I would keep going on and on, into infinity and beyond lol Not that I am suggesting, that we shouldn’t strive to look for and find the answer’s to some of life’s most difficult questions, because we should.

Obviously there are many things different things, which motivate different types of individuals, depending on their likes, dislike’s and individual character’s and personalities.

I suppose the most simply answer to the question “Why do you get up in the morning” is, because I am ALIVE! lol

Why am I alive? I hear you ask lol Well, it’s either chance or God and which ever one you believe in or if your unsure of both, it would be a shame to throw away this life, you/we/ I have, by remaining in bed. (with or without the cat lol)

PS – I love House, it’s one of my favorite TV shows.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join