It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most interesting pictures of Mars..... a must see

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Your positive comment is much appreciated,like a cold drink on a hot day.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
star + flag. simply amazing, some of the things look like they can be explained, but some cant
good job

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm very hopeful that the stains,which would have appeared like spreading vegetation 100 years ago thru telescopes,the best of the day,will help to explain what people were seeing for so long as bands,seemingly straight lines.The stains are one of the most intriguing finds lately,because if you extrapolate to the rest of the planet,you get a grand scale pic of a large visual effect scene visible from Earth for centuries by humans.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
For those who ignore what I write,and why I lose my desire to write more,please look at the dog face closely.One of the most reliable indications of a LIVE animal is the face and body orientation toward the ROVERS.
That is true, the best way of knowing if an animal (but only one of the more "advanced", like mammals) in a photo is alive is to look at their eyes. Unfortunately, the only thing we see in these photos are dark spots, we can not really see the eyes.

Many Times over years I've reported accurately that the LIVE ones LOOK at the rovers,and have given many illustrations of this wonderful observation.
How do you know that your reports have been accurate, did anybody else confirmed (and I am talking about real confirmation, not just agreeing with your opinion) that?

Dogs are carnivores and therefor predators.
That is why I asked if you consider this "dog" as a Earth dog, but, as usual, you ignored my questions.

Why would you see eyes in the negative pic? Are they oriented toward the rovers? Was I accurate? Why do you think they stare at the rovers?
Do you see it as staring at the rover? I "see" it as looking to a spot on the ground (or very near the ground) to the right of the rover.

I designed them to look like an animal.
Once more, it would be better if you could prove that you really designed the rovers or stop saying that, someone may even sue you if you keep saying you did something you did not.

Do animals like dogs defend their turf from competitors and strangers?
On Earth, the only place where I know dogs exist, yes.

Do Mars dogs bark at the Mars rovers?
I have never seen a Mars dog, but if they do exist they may bark, and if there are Martian dogs near the rovers they may bark at the rovers, although the thinner atmosphere makes sounds very faint when compared with those that we are accustomed to.

Oh some muslims may be offended by pictures.
Muslims? What muslims? What are you talking about?

Agenda driven censorship in the electronic age is dead to me.
I am against any kind of censorship, agenda driven, ignorance driven or stubburnness driven, I remember what is like living in a country where we can not say some things, even if it's just our own opinion about something, and, once more, I don't get why you are talking about censorship, has anyone censored you posts?

PS: you haven't answered my previous questions, but the fact that you used the image I posted makes me think that I marked what you were seeing, is that true or are you going to keep on ignoring my questions?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You pretty much answer your own questions,since I can tell so much negativity is your rule of thumb.Yes the dog face is what you colored green,so we at least have a common reference point.That was a service to other people who will view this thread critically,trying to see what this talk of a dog on Mars is about. The dog breed I'd say as a comparison to Earth dogs is about a mongrel mix of greyhound with perhaps a smaller body and shorter legs,maybe 3 ft at the head standing,so more mid-size collie overall body(just my estimate)non-scientific.
The nasa plan is to keep you in the dark.I provided Rover designs in good faith. I'm trying to show people life on Mars.The Viking missions discovered life on Mars 1976,and people are still in ignorance about it.My agenda is clear,to find life on Mars. Compare for yourself.
Dog or rock?Who showed you,ME or nasa?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join