It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most interesting pictures of Mars..... a must see

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

I'm no imaging expert by any means, but the two items you pointed out seem natural on close inspection, at least to me.

The lower left hand group seems to be an illusion caused by the fracturing of the rock "plate" sitting flat. The area in the upper right corner that resemble humanoids is just a case of rocks aligning to form that, as close inspection seems to put them at different distances from the camera; not to mention, it would seem that at that distance, they would be about 30 feet tall.

Just my inexpert look at it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I see what appears to be animals depicted in this.....notice the dark spots on the flats? Look where the Rover is on one of the front legs. hmmm if you can't see it sit back a little and look back at the picture. Looks like wings to. (When pigs can fly)

See if someone can darken it a bit and repost it.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by kdial1]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Oh yes. I see it too. It's a giant short eared rabbit with a dark raccoon mask around it's eye, and it's slipping up on a man with his back turned, about to chomp him on the posterior. ( The circle is drawn around the man's left leg as he faces the camera.)

This must be a message about how the Martians went extinct.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by NGC2736]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I believe this person knows he is fitting the evidence to the theory and read his story of his sacrifice on his begging for money page for my other problem. He has been doing this full time since 2000 if I understand it right and still does not understand Digital Imaging and what the Filters he is using do to photo's? He is still passing off compression artifacts as features? Pretty sad.

Something like SETI for instance is a whole other story. I support real research whole heartedly and I'm convinced there is plenty of life out there. Bastardizing photo's is not the way to find it. This type of site chases anyone with basic knowledge of Digital Imaging away from the subject. That is what hurts everyone interested in this topic. It helps guarantee no money will be spent on qualified people doing honest research.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So basically you just used someone else's research, in this case Joe Skipper's... Not very ethical, IMHO. I'm pretty sure all members interested in Mars know of Joe's research, whether we agree or not with his conclusions or theories

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Some have been heavily manipulated to make them fit the theory. The site they are from is well known for this sort of trickery to fool the uninformed. The size of the features is also unmentioned which I find misleading.

What exactly do you mean by "this sort of trickery"? I have looked at the site and it always includes links to the original source of there is a link available.

I hardly think that their analysis is an attempt to trick anyone; in fact their logic and reasoning is better than yours. And their photo "manipulation" is used to bring out detail that is otherwise obscured by the NASA imaging process; which sort of flattens the contrast of the image and makes details duller. It is sort of like if I were to take a picture with my 35mm film camera and it came out too dark and maybe the color is a little off.... I would scan it and color correct it and adjust the brightness and contrast in an imaging application. That's what they do.... hardly what I would call trickery.

Their mind is not closed but I think your's is closed and broken. And I find it irksome that closed minded people like you pass theirselves off as "reasonable" and "logical".

People like you make me sick.

-Euclid

[edit on 27-11-2007 by euclid]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsthatthingy

Whatsthatthingy.....are you referring to my post? If so I you are completely wrong am I doing the research? No....I found them and I stated where I found them. My post says the most interesting pictures of mars. Not I found these pictures and look at what at all I have researched.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It says bandwidth exceeded.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great.... I click the thread and all the pictures are in never never land because of bandwidth restrictions. Oh well, guess I come back tomorrow and hope I click in time to beat the christmas rush.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

sorry, been having big problems with my internet connection. i've been having to use another computer without my bookmarks on it (where i had saved the MP3.) i think it wasn't O'Reilly, but maybe Limbaugh? Sorry, i don't live in the US so I don't know all those big media newscasters. But it was defnitely someone big in news. When I get things fixed, I'll try to find that mp3 of the "bloop disclosure".

cheers
chutso

[edit on 29/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It would be good for everybody, that posters of images like these would actually take the time to study digital photography.

One of the images is pretty darn interesting. Its the first picture with that little dark spot on it. Its real of course, and there have been plenty of discussion about it in academic circles. They simply have no clue what it is, except that it is very likely a hole. A deep one at that. There should be at least some wall in sight when the sun shines from any direction, but there isn't one visible.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Little update on the thread......pics will be back up on the 14th.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Little update on the thread......pics will be back up on the 14th.

kdial1, about Image # 9, i just would like to clarify that the "cube shaped" object, unlike i stated in one of my previous posts, is actually there

i've only resized and rotated it by 180°

www.msss.com...
www.msss.com...

[edit on 3/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Sweet, that one looks way better than the other one, gives better perspective. Eventually I will get the rest on here showing the originals...thanks acesinthehole for the link to upload pictures without bandwidth restrictions.

Just another update, hopefully tomorrow night I will have all these pictures back up....so i retract my statement from above about the 14th. I am going to upload them to another hosting site hopefully have them by the Dec 3rd.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Pictures are back up! Sorry for the one liner, just updating

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap,Bill O'Reilly(sp?) is an American talk show host of Radio and tv(show called The O'Reilly Factor" similar to Rush Limbaugh,political stuff. The three holes you mentioned as not interesting are on the back side of a large fossil which when you see the face side of it will tell you why they(Nasa ) Masks things and destroys visible evidence by crafty excising. I know,you're saying prove it...I'm reading your lips. PIA10228
Can you see anything "insectoid" in these pics,like a head?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Thanks for the information, kdial1 had already told me who those people are. Although I thank you for the information, I would like to point that comparing Billy O'reilly with another person like Rush Limbaugh could (and did) have the wrong effect because I do not know who Rush Limbaugh is.

You see, here in Portugal we do not know every famous radio and/or TV show host, I think I only know two or three names, and even those I only know their names because I do not see (I do not even know if they run on Portuguese television) them.

What I was thinking after reading your post is how can you say that you see things that NASA destroys. If they were destroyed there are not there for you to see, and its not by colouring or inverting their colours that you will recreated them.

And no, I don't see anything "insectoid" on those images.

PS: To read my lips you must know Portuguese, I don't speak English with myself.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Hi Kdial,I'm not sure who put the photo up or circled the alien face.But I found more when I turned the pic upside down,which is a typical Nasa trick I've found in 4 years.If you went in a movie theatre and the projecter man said,sorry folks the film was loaded upside down,please stand on your heads. Second pic is a male face and not as easy to find among typical snakes.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ok ArMap I'm going the extra mile because this stuff is easy to see.Think of an ant head the size of a garbage can lid,and a Caterpillar standing up4 ft in the air like a bologna wearing sunglasses.Caterpillar head turned toward Camera,common for live Mars animals.I masked out about 20 of them so you could see 2.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

You have a lot of pics to bring into this thread, then.

Look up Bluebird (she is a member here). She has TONS of analysis on mars.

Most of the images here have been posted on ATS in the past. There is a thread called "Forests on Mars???" that went about 75 pages.

Use the search feature for the word "Mars". In about 3 weeks you will be done reading through all the threads and can then beging cross linking pictures.

There was 1 or 2 i haven't seen before. Very interesting ones, too.

Also, if you click the link in my signature you will be directed to the pegasus site. Bluebird has a bunch of stuff there, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join