It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC UFO -- The Secret Revealed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Greetings, hope its not a repost.

First of all I want to point out that i do believe in extraterrestrial activity. But people do tend to believe everything they see. Thats why i want to show you this clip. Don't believe anything you see be objective and listen to other opinions. I am not trying to smudge our world picture just trying make you think twice.

UFO

Hope I didn't ruin your day!

MOD EDIT = ALL CAPS Title

[edit on 25-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
Greetings, hope its not a repost.
Hope I didn't ruin your day!

It is; you didn't.
This isn't a one-line post; it's just succinct.

[edit on 11/25/2007 by schuyler]

Mod Edit - It is a one-line post... simply adding that it is not, doesn't help.
Don't do it agian.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by elevatedone]

What is it with this insistence on being wordy and saying in a couple of paragraphs what could be said in a few words? The gist of this guy's post is 1) Hope it isn't new and 2) Hope he didn't ruin our day. That's all he said other than giving a link to an old old story. Why did he do that? Because he just got here and isn't familiar with has been posted recently, so he didn't know. That's fine. That's okay, but he still had attitude, as if this 'explanation' were the first time anyone anywhere knew this had been explained and that evertone here must be a rabid believer. Frankly, I think that's ignorant, but rather than say so, "It is; you didn't" is a succinct way to remind the OP that his post wasn't that shocking, revealed nothing new, and no, we don't all believe anything shown on YouTube.

I had thought moderators were discerning enough to understand the difference between a pithy post and a one-liner that added nothing to the discussion such as "I agree" or "lol" or "smiley smiley smiley" Those deserve to be in the 'one-liner' 'rule.' But his absolutist black or white mentality about the T&C does absolutely nothing to enhance user generated content, which this site is supposed to be about.

But have no fear. I won't "do it agian." (sic)

[edit on 11/25/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You didn't ruin my day, about 90% to 95% of UFO sightings can be dismissed as explainable or a hoax.

Thank you for trying to make more people realize that not all supposed UFOs are real extraterrestrial spaceships.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What secret? As far as I know every single version of that UFO video zooms in at the end to show that it is a blimp. So when was there a secret?

new topics

top topics

join