It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Jesus, Buddha, Roswell, Alien Priests!!! What really happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Courtney Brown, PhD. talks of many things, "Jesus was a friendly personality who did not mind we approach him for advice under highly controlled Type 4 settings." If you think that sounds wild how about this, "They were highly respected by many other Martians, and more ominously, they seemed to have an ability to detach their subspace aspects from their physical bodies in order to attend gatherings of others similar to themselves. Quite honestly, this spooked the U.S. military." I will fill you in on more details and claims further into this thread.

Courtney Brown is a mathematician and social scientist who teaches in the Department of Political Science at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He received his Ph.D. degree from Washington University (St. Louis) in 1982 in political science with an emphasis on mathematical modeling. He began his teaching career as a college calculus instructor in Africa before moving on to teach nonlinear differential and difference equation modeling in the social sciences at the University of California at Los Angeles, Emory University, and the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research Summer Program at the University of Michigan.

I read his book Cosmic Voyage about 13 years ago and it really opened my young mind into the possibilities of a far more complex universe, where life is abundant everywhere and sometimes under very bizarre circumstances. I want to compare Courtney’s claims with the more modern and recent ones of today and see if we can find some similarities. If we can, Courtney may be a little more believable. Just from what I remember there are a lot of similarities to modern day Ufology and Paranormal studies. Remote Viewing is very interesting to me because everyone can learn it, hypothetically, as I have no personal experience, but have read a lot about it. I will share with you some of those most fascinating stories from this book.

courtneybrown.com

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This comes from chapter 27 of Cosmic Voyage, Buddha. Since I have no link to this text I have typed it out for you.

CB: “I am getting black, white, and beige colors. Whatever this is, it seems flat, wide, circular, and very expansive,” I draw a simple sketch in my stage 3 that consists of a large oval. “Moving to Stage four. I am getting black and whites, hots and colds, lots of contrasts in light and temperature. Again, this is circular, fast, energetic, and now I can perceive that this thing is swirling. I get the sense of burning, like smoke. But the smoke is in a vortex. It may be something other then smoke, but it is in a vortex. I at least get that much”

MONITOR: “Cue on the ideas of vortex and inside.”

CB: “OK. Doing that now. WOW! What an aesthetic impression! I get the idea of something that I heard of long ago in which Buddha expanded his consciousness to be really large, like a mile in diameter, and then he shrunk his consciousness to be really small, like on the molecular level. I am feeling like my consciousness to be really expanded, in the stretched sense, like Buddha’s was. I also get really strong energetic, very powerful.
“I get the sense that I am in a very large area, almost like a galaxy, and that small parts are spinning around. I am feeling stretched thin, but not uncomfortably.
“I sense that I am supposed to get something out of the big picture here. I am also getting something lake an allegorical overlay. I have the initial image of the Buddha-like fellow in the Federation head quarters. The current situation reminds me of when I entered his mind and he showed me a picture of the galaxy.
“But his current scene is not the galaxy. This is very different in a weird sort of way. The idea here is of creation. Life is not yet formed here. The essence of life is present, but it is not manifested yet. It will come, however.
“What should I do now?”

MONITOR: “I am not sure. Do you have any ideas?”

CB: “let me ask my unconscious. I will cue on the idea of suggestions in the matrix.”

MONITOR: “Follow your intuition. We have never done this before.”

CB: “I am getting the idea of cuing on God. I will do that now. Hold on>>> I am now getting the idea of moving to a personality that I know, Jesus. I will cue on Jesus. OK. I have Jesus now. I am cuing on the questions of where I am right now.
“The signal is clear. I am being told that I am where life began at its initial point. I am going to cue on why I am here.
“I am being informed that I need to know the reason for life. This is a very powerful signal. I am now cuing on the questions of what I should do now.
“Jesus tells me that I should release. I should go into the vortex. It has been good knowing you, buddy. I am going inside.
“Oh my gosh. What an AI! I am inside now. God spent an eternity as a point source. His evolution reached a point of change in which he could not bear the loneliness of isolation, His only recourse was to re-create himself throughout infinitude, thereby initiating a sequence of creating new gods, new hims, beings to care for him, and for him to care for. He loves us because we ended a loneliness that was beyond any ability to describe in words.
“He will never allow the demise of his creations, since it would send him back to the point-source past, and that was his prison. The future is to forever expand.
“Oh, wow. This is just overpowering! I just had an experience of an explosive shift. All of time created. There are galaxies, infinite diversity, all expanding. There is great joy in God’s new existence. Great joy!
“I am now asking if there is more that I need to know. I am a bit shaken. I am not so sure I a can go on much longer.
“Jesus is telling me that this is the end. I can rest now. He says good-bye. Where did you send me that time?”

MONITOR: “Courtney, it was not me who sent you. The target was Buddha”

CB: “Buddha?!”

Immediately after this monitor session ended, I continued with a brief solo session.

Buddha did not want to tell me directly who he was; he wanted me to experience the answer to my question. Nonetheless, as incredible as it may seem, Buddha sits on the federation Council that helps monitor the affairs of humans on Earth. To this day, he watches over us.
Buddha wanted me to release myself so that I would expand and embrace, sense, experience God’s creative essence, and indeed, the moment of creation. It was this intimate experiential knowledge that led me to certainty that Buddha and my Federation teacher/friend where the same. From his guidance came a general principle: Revelation (i.e., being told something) is the infantile route to knowledge. Experience is the mature route.
Apparently, Buddha felt that I needed to know the reason for life itself. Based on my experiences drawn from this session, life exists because God wanted to create life. God’s motivation was to end his own loneliness that I experienced. The sense of loneliness that I experienced in this session was the deepest, most penetrating pure sense of the concept that I could ever imagine experiencing. Moreover, the joy that God experienced when he created time, physical matter, and us, was similarly the purest, most wonderful joy that could ever be.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by jojoKnowsBest]

join