It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu(tm) may cause neurological problems in your children!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I feel the need to warn parents about what I suspect is going to be a horrendous outcome this next flu season, because the vaccinations and drugs are just not working.

In my opinion, they are doing the opposite. They are doing harm. Especially in the undeveloped minds of our children. Everything that gets into our bloodstream, goes to our brain eventually.

Label warnings advised for flu drugs
WASHINGTON // Government health regulators are recommending adding label precautions about neurological problems seen in children who have taken flu drugs made by Roche and GlaxoSmithKline. The Food and Drug Administration released its safety review of Roche's Tamiflu and Glaxo's Relenza yesterday.
The FDA began reviewing Tamiflu's safety in 2005 after receiving reports of children experiencing neurological problems, including hallucinations and convulsions.

baltimoresun.com

www.tamiflu.com

It's important to consider prevention and treatment strategies that can protect your children and your family.

You can help prevent and treat the flu in your children aged 1 year and older with TAMIFLU, the number 1 doctor-prescribed antiviral flu medicine*. TAMIFLU treats flu at its source by attacking the virus that causes the flu. It works by helping to stop the spread of the flu virus inside the body. TAMIFLU is available in a convenient liquid that's easy for children to swallow.

Absolutely nothing on that site about neurological problems.

And Tamiflu is the drug stockpiled in case of a birdflu outbreak.

Anybody getting the weebie jeebies yet? I am.

TAMIFLU, RELENZA need to list side affect. Bloomberg.com

[edit on 25-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Here's a thread I started about this yesterday:

"FDA: Tamiflu & Relenza Should Have Psychiatric Side Effects Warning (for a toxic substance)"

What's really interesting here is the vaccine called, TAMIFLU, oseltamivir phosphate, made by Roche. When examining one of the active ingredients, we find 1-cyclohexane-1. Strange because cyclohexane is considered a highly toxic substance. It's really funny but oh yes, cyclohexane is the chief ingredient in PCP commonly known as phenecyclidine, or maybe you've heard it as, all, yes again, Angel Dust!

"Code Red - Vaccine Alert"

Also see:

"FDA clears Tamiflu"

new topics

join