It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Presidents and The Illuminati / Masonic Power Structure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This site is amazing. I had been doing some research a few months back and had found this information.
I dont think I've ever seen such an informative historical piece on the presidents of the USA.

It kept me reading page to page for hours. I hope that some of you out there will find this useful or just interesting.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

I cant remember how I found that site, but it has a link to this page

which links back to this page..

Looking at it all, the last page link hardly gives you an y idea as to the entire content behind the addresses.

And in regard to some of the pictures shwon in the first link, I just have to post a further link to some other relevant information regarding images and logos of the illuminati etc.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Okay. For the sake of argument, let's assume that all of this is 100% true. Who knows? It very well may be...it's just as easy to believe that as to believe that ALL of our elected officials are THAT STUPID, right?

So yeah, okay, I'm on board.

What are we supposed to DO about it?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Get off your butt and use your 2nd amendment rights for a change. Start a militia and take back YOUR government.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

They're definitely not stupid. They are cunning and believe deeply in their twisted spiritual path.

This is a great post, the more this info gets passed around the more people will start to wake up. Personally I've read just about everything on the internet about this stuff, and people assume that you're supposed to go into a blind panic upon learning of their higher power structures or begin to deny it slowly when new information isn't found (it IS supposed to be a secret thing, folks), which is why it isn't taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Get off your butt and use your 2nd amendment rights for a change. Start a militia and take back YOUR government.

Okay. You first. Lead the way.

TGRR,
Gun-toting freak.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationalgaze

This is a great post, the more this info gets passed around the more people will start to wake up. Personally I've read just about everything on the internet about this stuff, and people assume that you're supposed to go into a blind panic upon learning of their higher power structures or begin to deny it slowly when new information isn't found (it IS supposed to be a secret thing, folks), which is why it isn't taken seriously.

Not really. They hide it in plain sight these days...after all, if it's publicly posted, how can it be a conspiracy, right? Moohoohaha!

Google PNAC. It's all there, right in the open. So nobody gives a crap.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by The Good Reverend Roger]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I live in Canada. The day they try to push through the North American Union is the day I will fight to the death for my country.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I live in Canada. The day they try to push through the North American Union is the day I will fight to the death for my country.

I grew up in Newfoundland.

But they don't need to push a "North American Union"...they just have to make it a defacto economic reality.

Take a look at what Harris did to Ontario for an example of what I mean.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Also, trying to deal with The Machine on violent terms is self-defeating. The ONE thing the American "government" can do without screwing up is violence on its own citizens.

And who would you shoot? The military they send after you? Ho ho! Even if you won, well...crunch all you like, they'll make more. The politicians? Why? They are just puppets for the corporations. The corporations? Why? They are just instruments of the stockholders.

And who are the stockholders? Mutual fund companies. And who owns them? Their stockholders.

And who are their stockholders? Yep. Joe and Jane Six Pack. The very same people who are enslaved by the system.

The whole system is sick. The conspirators are parasites...they could not have infested the system had it been healthy.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Very nicely said TGRR. Do you believe any of that David Icke stuff? The crazy reptilian theories?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I recommend if you like that you read the book "Rule By Secrecy" By Jim Marrs. Goes into alot more detail.....I thought it was pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Very nicely said TGRR. Do you believe any of that David Icke stuff? The crazy reptilian theories?

Naw. We humans are perfectly capable of screwing up without the assistance of aliens.

After all, from what I can tell, Aliens build the kind of ships that crash. Hell, we can do THAT. If we ARE being influenced by aliens, I DEMAND that we get a better class of overlords, one that can at least out-engineer the drips at NASA.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are going to do very well here young padawan.

Starred and Flagged

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

"Shoot now, think later"

[edit on 25-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yes, alot of this is supposed to be secret. Unless you're part of their group, then you'll be made aware of all the little secrets they have.

From dodgy handshakes to structures of buildings and any ornaments placed on these buildings.

These images that we all see and take for granted as being fancy decoration are much more than that. They let 'those in the know' know which group or person is affiliated to other groups or people.

If you were to take a look at the images posted at the end of my OP you'll see lots of examples. Once you know what to look out for, you'll soon start to see things all over the place and begin to recognise friend from foe.

Some of it is quite scary when you read the history of free masons, alchemy, illuminati and other related topics. You soon get to build up an image of how it is all structured and who is in control.

If you look at the pyramid on the dollar and see the eye above it, that is the ''all seeing eye''. This type of image and disguised variations of it is currently used by many corporations and elite organisations. AOL is one example.

In the masonic idea, it is the all seeing eye that is greater than and above all things. In the NWO (RFID chips, CCTV, identity cards, bio data, face and retina scanners) the eye is the 'one world government' and it's associated computer database network. Knowing everything about everyone all the time. The ultimate form of control.

The RFID chips etc. have been likened to the mark of the beast (666) and the 'end of days' comes into effect with the antichrist being the 'world governemnts' sole leader. This of course ties into Biblical prophecies rather than religion.

As for how the elite would control us is pretty easy. If you get chance to scan through the link of all the US presidents and their affiliations you'll see how they've kept power. Even with the recent 'family chain' of the Bushes and their power trip. Combine that with the videos here www.youtube.com...
you'll see how the particular studies of one man have been used against us over the last 50 odd years or so.

Then if you can find the full video of this, www.youtube.com...
(main website here www.endofsuburbia.com... )
You see quite a grim picture being built up, even more so with the plan/rumour/conspiracy theory of the global reduction of humans by 80%.

To fully appreciate the entirity of all this you just have to read as much as you can on all related topics so that you can make your own conclusions about it all. There is so much to learn as most of it goes back hundreds of years or more and has been carried forward by the elite for the future elite with total disregard for "standard" humans.

Major religions and occult beliefs come into this topic too, but I wont touch on those. That is for you to discover. But I will add another link to show you just how bad/deep/corrupt/crazy this all gets...

www.infowars.com...
and here's another
www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...

top topics

join