It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to start sharing and this is the place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
OK, time to speak up, been here a long time, made some good posts -- if I say so myself -- REALLY want disclosure, the truth, whatever term you want to call it.

I am really getting tired of all these "I am the way" or "I am plugged into the universal consciousness and this is what is happening" threads.

Please, if you know something, have a photo that cannot be disproved, want to state a time and place when something is going to happen (you're plugged in, right? Shouldn't be difficult!), want to name some names, want to get something off your chest, feel guilty or ashamed of hiding some info that you feel we, the people, should know... then please, no more procrastinating, no more "I am privileged to know this, you are being prepared" crap -- just type it in a box under this appeal. We are adults. We can handle it. This is the place.

It's time, guys. I've seen so many "worms on hooks" or "carrots in front of donkeys" on this forum in the last few years, it's really starting to piss me off! There won't be any glory in letting us have some concrete info, or proof, or confirmation -- it's our planet, we're the human race, start to share a little bit.

Come on, please.

Chaz.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

Hi Chaz,

I thought you'd have a few replies by now. Funny, how nobody can reply with proof to your simple request.

Anyway, I am not an alien, nor do I know any or channel any. I've never been in a UFO. I have no clue when the world is going to end, and I am not here to save it. I don't see or talk to dead people. I am not enlightened. I would like to understand peoples claims about all of this just like you!

I guess that makes me just a normal, average, everyday person. Ooops, now do you need proof of that?

Thanks for putting this thread here...but I am not holding my breath that you will get a sincere reply. How about you?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Through many years of training in special meditation and astral projection I am now connected to the Outworld, it's hard for me to post this picture but I feel I owe it to the human race. I'm sorry for the small photo, I only had a 1 Mega Pixels camera and I was in a hurry to escape the wrath of the REPTILIAN!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah, Manix's reply sums it up really. Oh well.

top topics

join