It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lemurians are now the Telosians and live under Mt.Shasta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This site belongs to someone who is supposed to be in contact with the leader of Telos, Adama, and she has several "channeled" messages from him and even one from a dragon, named Antharus. It is an interesting read even if it seems a too fantastic to be true.

"The Lemurian Age took place approximately between the years 4,500,000 BC to about 12,000 years ago. Until the sinking of the continents of Lemuria and later of Atlantis, there were seven major continents on this planet. The lands belonging to the gigantic continent of Lemuria included lands now under the Pacific Ocean as well as Hawaii, the Easter Islands, the Fiji Islands, Australia and New Zealand. Also lands in the Indian Ocean and Madagascar. The Eastern coast of Lemuria also extended to California and part of British Columbia in Canada. For a very long time before the fall in consciousness, the Lemurians lived in a fifth dimensional frequency or dimension, and were able to switch back and forth from fifth to third at will, without any problem. It could be done whenever it was desired, by intension and the energies of the heart.

The Lemurian race was a mixture of beings that came mainly from Sirius, Alpha Centauri and a smaller number of them from other planets as well. Eventually, as these races mixed together on Earth, they formed the Lemurian civilization. To say the least, it was quite an awesome mixture. Lemuria was really the cradle of civilization on this planet, the �Motherland� who assisted in the eventual birth of many other civilizations. Atlantis came about at a later time."
www.lemurianconnection.com...
www.lemurianconnection.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Um....Adama was the name of the Captain/Leader from Battlestar Galactica and the Telosians were a race from the first episode of Star Trek.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Um....Adama was the name of the Captain/Leader from Battlestar Galactica and the Telosians were a race from the first episode of Star Trek.

Maybe they got the names from the old stories about the inhabitants of Mt.Shasta...or vice-versa.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

you know too much. the hit squad is on its way. look out!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
hmmmmmm.........

werent the Telosians also the original inhabitants of Telos ? That planet was taken over by the Cybermen who were from Mondas... which was a sister planet of Earth but broke out of its orbit when both planets were being formed.

yes I was a Dr Who freak as a kid

Very cool link though Jezebel !

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
as fascinated as I am about the possibility of past civilizations, channeled revelations just don't do it for me.
And...
with a lemurian continent so large that it stretched from madagascar (africa) to Hawaii, one has to wonder...where the hell was all the displaced water in the oceans?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
God bless TinWiki for bringing me this old thread. I've been intrigued by this story since I was 11.

I first read about it in a book called Mysterious California, by Mike Marinacci (published 1988). It discusses the story of Frederick S. Oliver, who penned "A Dweller On Two Planets" in 1899 (the oldest existing copy I have been able to get info on is 1924 and edited by Edgar Lucien Larkin).

Supposedly Oliver found caves on Shasta full of giant mummies and gold, and met a sage named Yol Gorro or Phylos the Tibetan. (A Dweller On Two Planets was published under the psuedonym Phylos the Tibetan).

The sage wore a headband to hide his third eye according to Oliver. There are shades of Theosophy here, tied into Helena Petrova Blavatsky's "Third Root Race".

(The theory of Lemuria was first posed in 1864 to explain the geographic distribution of Lemurs, and Blavatsky, who wanted to blend science and religion, jumped on the band wagon with "The Secret Doctrine" in 1888, not long before Oliver would have started writing A Dweller On Two Planets.)

It's became a very popular legend later on.
The "I AM Activity" (not I AM Foundation- there's a difference) was founded basically as a cult-for-profit by Guy Ballard in 1930, and drew on the Shasta mythos, with the "ascended master St. Germain" as the sage.

Robert Heinlin featured the myth in a short story called Lost Legacy (1941).

Add startrek names to the same old song and dance and you get the sources for this thread's beginning.

It is also interesting trivia that other related stories exist around California, and are detailed in Mysterious California. Charles Manson reportedly believed there was a cave complex that could be accessed through hot springs in Death Valley (in the area now belonging to Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake) and desired to lead his followers there after starting a cataclysmic race war on the surface.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
its sort of like how the X files was based on some of the alien evidence at the time.
knamsayin?

new topics

top topics

join