It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whole other big brother level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Local 2 Investigates Police Secrecy Behind Unmanned Aircraft Test

By Stephen Dean
POSTED: 9:03 am CST November 21, 2007

WALLER COUNTY, Texas -- Houston police started testing unmanned aircraft and the event was shrouded in secrecy, but it was captured on tape by Local 2 Investigates.

Neighbors in rural Waller County said they thought a top-secret military venture was under way among the farmland and ranches, some 70 miles northwest of Houston. KPRC Local 2 Investigates had four hidden cameras aimed at a row of mysterious black trucks. Satellite dishes and a swirling radar added to the neighbors' suspense.
Their UAV can "look into homes." I guess its the price we got to pay for safety, huh? Great...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let's hope one does not malfunction and come hurling to the ground only to decapitate a citizen in front of hundreds of students at a picnic.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've heard of blimps and unmanned aircraft, remote planes etc. that are supposedly in huge supply. These are some of the things that the industrial military complex is leeching trillions of dollars to create. And yes, I heard also that they have telescopic, x-ray surveillance on them.

I was really angry the first time I heard about x-ray surveillance. I.E. the government peering directly through our walls and watching us do whatever they please. (Just imagine that for a second.)

Now I don't feel so angry about it, just sad. We are not under 24 hour , full visibility surveillance, but it won't be long until that day comes (especially in urban areas). Living out in the country is your best bet for privacy.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

new topics

join