It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not ancient, but interesting temple!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My wife was perusing a few sites and found a link to this article about the Temple of Humankind. It isn't ancient, being built by a handful of people over the last few decades, but it was constructed underground, secretly, and chronicles the history of humanity.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it with the ATS crowd for those who've not yet seen it.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
An interesting expression of human creativity

What did they do with all the rubble? I ask as they must have had a lot or used existing/expanded on existing man made or natural tunnels.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
An interesting expression of human creativity

What did they do with all the rubble? I ask as they must have had a lot or used existing/expanded on existing man made or natural tunnels.

I have no idea. They said the whole thing (in that article) was 300k square feet, so there must've been a ton of rubble to dispose of. But, somehow they kept the thing a secret for years. It makes you wonder who else has done such things.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

What did they do with all the rubble?

there wasn't any
I have it on good information that it was originally a temple built by Mayatlantealiens and the walls were covered with the answers to life the universe and everything and also contained a farewell message from God but Falco just painted over them

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
...it just go to show that Falco was obviously a paid agent of the NWO and jack booted thug of (fill in your favorite mythical omnipotent organization)

The swine : ]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
it reminds me the paints in Denver International Airport

[edit on 26-11-2007 by luckystar01]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
this temple is from the Damanhur federation Founded in the early 1970's.

Temples are sited at the meeting point of Eurasian and African continental plates whose movement has brought to the surface an ancient mineral, over 300 million years old. This mineral known as Milonite carries the physical energy of the Earth. The Temples were constructed inside a seam of this particular mineral which precisely follows the flow of the ‘Synchronic Lines’ of the Earth. The Synchronic Lines are great rivers of energy that surround our planet and link it to the Universe, transporting ideas, thought and dreams. The Temples of Humankind rise up on a shinning knot; the point at which four of these Lines meet.

Damanhur

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This "[gigantic] 'battery' has been constructed according to the science of 'Selfica', which, say the Damanhurians, is 'an ancient science derived from the basic form of our universe, the spiral. It was known to the Egyptians, the Celts, and the Arabs, who utilized it up to the 8th Century B.C." 1

"'Selfica is the practical use of spirals and metals to concentrate and direct vital energies. 'Selfs' are built mostly out of gold and silver, because they are the best conductors, but it is also possible to use copper and brass.'" The use of Selfic technology is not limited to time travel research.

hahahahha

can anyone with a micrometer tell me the distance between eccentric and insane ?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think it has something to do with the size of your bank balance.

However, beautiful temple, I'd be pissed about the government of that country taking ownership from them.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Truly inspiring.

To be able to pull something like this off, with only a handful of people knowing about it is something I would love to do.

One day ey? Then we can all hang out and rant about those 'pesky surface dwellers'.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's certainly colourful, impressive and stunning in scale and detail. Would be wonderful to see it in person!

But on the other hand it is not very "good" art (eg. when compared to the finest contemporary frescoing and right back to the likes of Giotto and Tintoretto or the Eastern Orthodox masters). A shame that it was secret and so it seems only insignificant artists were able to contribute. Hmmm :-/

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow! I'd absolutely love to take a tour of that temple. If they won't let the average person in, I hope they will at least take more pictures of it! The fact that some pictures exist on that link means they can't be that adverse to the idea.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yes its a "WOW" it goes to show what mere humans can do when motivated by a great idea or religion. Not an alien or "advanced" human around to be seen

A temple to man's ability to create

Some serious woo in there beliefs however!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wow,thats really cool.makes ya wonder what influences this fella was under.

new topics

top topics

join