It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Biblical Texts and Art Depict a Reptilian-Humanoid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that this illustration was meant as anything other than a highly stylized and highly symbolic grotesque combination of the heart+mind+dexterity to contrive evil by man (in this case a female image)

combined with both legs of the human morphing into serpent tails starting at the calf...
the ancient mind images created by the Church was that day-&-ages
equivelent to the present days slimy & grotesque 'Alien' in the movies of the same name.

good spin and mind journey your weaving,

Oh well , go back to the OP and see the image titled;
15th c manuscript illumination

thanks,

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The lacerta interview could be completely made up. There is no evidence that it is real at all, does anyone even know where it came from? or did it just pop up on the internet? John, how do you feel about the lacerta interview?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I just finished listening to the 44 th Atsmix show: Biblical reptilian art. I enjoyed it very much, thanks John
If you havent yet, I advice everybody interested in this topic to listen to it also.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
our government is so unknown because they are freemanson's and our bad allies & were the modern slaves.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel 1
I dont know if these things are real or not "I try to keep an open mind" but if they are for real I dont know why they wouldnt have already shown themselves either A to make us all slaves or if they are good to help us out of our problems....I dont think we have anything that could wipe them out.....Kinda like we are at the bottom of the food chain...Unless we actually do have an underground space program....And even that I have trouble to believe with all the corruption we have nowdays I would certainly have thought it would have already been used for evil.....

I look at it this way, when a child comes to you and asks for help with their homework, do you just do the work for them or do you give them hints and guide them but let them figure it out on their own? I don't think that anyone learns anything by having others do their work for them and I think this is the same.

On a side note, what makes people think that we as a species deserve to be "saved"? We don't seem to want to save ourselves so why should anyone want to help us. Also if there are outside forces influencing us then logically, if any other species tries to step in to aid us, this would most likely lead to some ramifications and like I said, why would they want to help us if we don't want to help ourselves especially if by helping us, they would be creating some sort of conflict and possibly difficulties for their own species?

Just my personal thoughts on this.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CryptoHunter

This thread is a welcome surprise. I want to thank you for posting. Thinking in this manner presents one with far more possibilities to consider concerning the truth of the Bible. SnF

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
An interesting side note regarding Reptoids/serpents: Strong's Concordance of the Bible indicates the word serpent is derived from the Hebrew/Aramaic word 'nachash' as snake, from its hiss. The word also has the meaning of whisper a (magic) spell, to prognosticate; enchanter; to diligently observe.

I don't think we know nearly enough about our own history, including ancient languages. Words change meanings or a least connotations in our own lifetime: imagine trying to translate from a text of an ancient, dead language.

Terrific subject!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CryptoHunter

I have often felt that the Biblical Serpent was jealous of Adam and Eve because they were naked and not ashamed. It seems like the whole purpose of the Serpent was to cause humanity to have to wear clothes and be separate from the Garden. The sexual intimacy of Adam and Eve seemed to provoke the Serpent to jealousy.

How that interpretation fits with David Icke or theories about troodon reptoids I don't know. It seems to fit with the text.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Very interesting found this up there at least for me as one of the best post I have read! Makes a lot of sense the idea you are proposing. Do you any more or new updates on this topic wold be awesome to hear and learn more!
edit on 9-5-2013 by eap1224 because: miss type

<< 1   >>

join