It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China responsible for the Barksdale nuke incident?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was reading through Azchuck's Thread titled 'ATS Premium: Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon' when I came across a link to projectcamelot.org... On this page there was an update from today about the incident, suggesting that the Chinese had hacked US military networks and given a false order for the plane to be loaded with nukes.

Anyway haven't even fully read through this myself just thought I'd post the links in case its new info on the matter:

www.willthomasonline.net...

www.willthomasonline.net...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
...either within the PC site or somewhere related, I came across a clip about a 'false flag' war w/ China to usher in the NWO. This could be related to 'stage' a terror attack.

When classified operations are conducted everyone involved is briefed on a need to know basis. A pilot would be briefed that he would be carrying live nukes. These nukes were purposely mated, transported, and loaded on the aircraft then flown to Barksdale.

This was no accident. I refuse to believe that it was. Too many safeguards are in place and to even think that all of the safety protocols were able to be bypassed by people in every aspect of the entire operation is just not feasible.

These weapons are very destructive and detonating a large multimegaton-sized warhead anywhere is asking for a nuclear winter. Just one might do the trick. The amount of fallout, if detonated in North America, could wipe out the entire U.S. Everything after that is overkill. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Then, at the end of the PC article, they mention 'Will Thomas' about the Chinese 'false flag' op I referred to. Anyone know any credibility factors w/ either of these two?

projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by anhinga]

new topics

join