It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a skull on mars (not face)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvasiusI realize this was not a direct reply to me, nonetheless, thank you for acknowledging my analysis.

The above was a simple comparison using an actual artifact and two pop-culture pieces as examples. Nothing was submitted as 'evidence.' They're just ideas.

My signature should serve as a footnote to every analysis I conjure up on ATS. They're always a product of my imagination, no more, no less.

Unless we take Arnie's advice:

www.youtube.com...

...we may never know.

I know, I was just pointing out the fact that people are willing to take anything as proof as long as it fits into their theory. Your example with the storm trooper was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the Mars pic

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
just a rock and some wishful thinking.

would be cool if it was a skull though

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
personally i don't see anything special here. i think its another example of seeing faces in the clouds. i'd bet that if you saw this from a different angle, it wouldn't look like a skull anymore. its fun to think about the possibility though

I'd guess that you have never seen the full image or others from the same spot.

This is not the only "skull laying on the ground", theres another nearly identicle one a little further away to the right.

Also, take a close, close look at the Rock/Skull & take a cearful look at the Ground to the immediate right of it.

Theres a slight mound, a raised sections of ground that could represent the rest of the body just under the sand.

And because this came streight from NASA. I doubt its a fake, unless their techs did it for a joke on the rest of us.

Oh and BTW, this is'nt the only Skull Image found. Theres several others that look like animal skulls & even entire skelletons.

Have a look at the Mars Photo Website, some of the pics are downright disturbing.

Some of these Images look like Lakes & Forests & Stuff.

It almose looks like Mars is being Terraformed for smo reason.

Perhaps the Draconians are planning to re-take their old home world & move the Humans onto a Reservation, much ike the US did with the Native Americans..

MAbe Mars is that Reservation...lol

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
does that mage remind anyone else of transformers lol

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unieq2021

kinda reminded me more of a grunt from halo

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yo I've seen a lot of rocks in my life, and NONE of them look like this. I mean I understand a rock could look like a skull, but with eye sockets?

Sad we're wasting time invading Iraq and Iran when we could be figuring out what the hell happened on Mars, and expand exploration throughout our solar system. Stupid!

I truly believe that in our distant past, there was life on Mars. I dont know what type of species or if it was humans, but I do feel that planet has something special on it that could answer a lot of our current questions.

I also dont believe humans evolved naturally here on Earth, I think we were genetically manipulated, while the true rulers of Earth were pushed to extinction.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Praafit

yea but honestly common sense would tell u its just a rock if it was something more nasa wouldmt release the photo really i dont know what on earth would make u think otherwise

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Eyeholes do indicate "SKULL". I look for symetry,since I'm an artist.Nature uses symetry with highly evolved animals.Eyes tend to come in TWO's. Those eyes usually have a nose and mouth associated with them(assuming some sort of JAW). Teeth are a good indicator.The roundness of the skull being symetrical is a good indicator of the likelihood of a skull.Dead skulls look different from LIVE SKULLS. A LIVE SKULL usually has eyes wide open looking at the Mars rovers and head oriented straight on transfixed.Picture yourself on Mars,and you just saw a Mars rover . You would stare at the rover.It would be interesting to YOU. You would watch the Mars rover for a long time as it moved slowly and took pictures.Then you might sit down near it as you were watching,like a TV show on Mars. If you were a dog and had an owner who came to visit the rover with your owner,you might bark at the Mars rover,but pretty soon you'd get tired and let your owner worry about it as he/she walked around.It would become old hat with NO FOOD OFFERED.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That isn't a skull, it is a rock, but if you haven't been to this guys site, please take a minute to visit it because it is full of the most ridiculous crap ever. The guy spends his whole life typing about how NASA has this miracle program that automatically finds anomolies and removes them from photographs. It's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

OHHHH.... I see. Because a rock has 2 holes in it that are evenly spaced apart, they automatically become eye holes, therefore this is a skull. Thank you for clarifying that to us brother. I'm curious what college you attended where you learned this information?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Forget the cheap shots at one another
the topic of this thread is a skull on mars (not face)

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok,well since I got banned for multiple posting to help fight the spread of so much disinfo,you can look back at my posts and find a description of this skull as a dragon head with jaw tusks,unfortunately missing from the pic.Instead of horns at the top of the head like cattle,these Mars creatures who are crawlers and diggers in rocky soil,have chin or jaw horns that are multi-functional. If you look beside the Spirit rover in panorama PIA10214 or PIA10215 you can see 2 of these curved horns laying on the ground within 4 feet,and they are in the 6 inch to 12 inch range(about 2x your index finger,and about that roundness,but tapered at pointed ends like tusks).
Ok,it's not the exact same type of animal,but tusks are a feature of some,especially older Mars creatures.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
These skulls are more like what you'd see in the movie ET. It will take you far into Mars life story to figure out what killed these strong creatures instantly,like a holocaust. Look for the symetrical eye holes,then head shape. Some of these heads are oblong like a fat loaf of bread,but with ET faces (like the movie). I know this because thers with that ET type face were sticking straight out of the ground nearby where the rover Spirit almost drove over them. Some of the heads you are seeing from overhead in a 10 foot depression.The heads could be over a foot long and wider than the palm of your hand.Picture a one or two gallon container flattened out into a loaf of bread wider at the face end. The small,easy to spot smallsh skull is laying completely face up,big eyes like an alien gray,with almost no chin.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I love this thread! Thanks OP! Some of the later pictures posted are really blurry and grainy and could be almost anything. The main/first picture though is very intriquing. Why is it the only "rock" that looks like that? Looks very much like a skull or sculpture. What does NASA say about it? Or how do geologists explain it? I've read other posts that point to photo alteration inthe bottom of the skull and around the area.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Here was the thrill of my life in 2004 March or April Spirit rover,my first Mars man staring back at me in a very blurred out originally Black & white image.It took a lot of work to try to show people the seemingly impossible yet wonderful Mars man.
How could I have known in 1987 when I first drew the Mars rovers and sent them to Gene Roddenberry for JPL /NASA that I would someday be the first to see the Mars man?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Keith Laney,a master of image processing chooses wisely again.These Spirit fossils 2007 are a tease of symetry and a "tight" location with variety that just LOOKS once alive.I destroyed Keith's true to life colors to emphasize some shapes in positive and negative. The shapes I chose to highlight are not all-inclusive of what I think I see,like the largest rock I see as an elongated head with an extended jaw. Some heads are more compact and easier to spot and resolve what they once were. The inexactness bothers some people unwilling to take a stab at guesswork,but later when more similar shapes are found they add up to a general category,until the samples can be grouped later in meaningful detail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join