It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
To be honest, I am torn on this issue. I did watch the video and I can say that while it was compelling, I suppose there isn't really a way to determine if the charts are real or not.

My sisters and I were vaccinated through a family doctor, not a mass vaccination site and we all turned out ok.
All between 1981 - 1993.

We are all ok. At the same time, a lot of evidence on both sides of the argument is out there. It seems that autisim and many other neuro diseases are on the rise. Perhaps it's not from vaccines though that is a common link.

To each their own, though. I don't have children and I'm not even sure if I want them.
If I do have any, the best advice I have seen on this thread were the posts regarding researching it yourself and going through a family doctor and waiting until the child is older.

No matter what your choice is, good luck with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Raid - resistant cockroaches give birth to raid-resistant cockroach children, thats a FACT.

So, since myself and my wife have been previously vaccinated, wouldnt the child who is but the spawn of my own DNA (which has been forever altered by the introduction of various vaccines) wouldnt this child carry on the resistances, at least partially?

vaccines are supposed to be like a training session for your immunity, not some form of 'genetic therapy'. otoh, they might just trigger a similar response (genetic adoption - to the vaccines, mind you) in humans, the main difference being time, seeing as 'roaches are breeding a little faster than us and are more resilent to boot.

breast feeding improves the child's immunity, but this effect wears off.

==================

PS: since a few people here love to regard themsleves as rational, simply because they put blind faith in authority, let me introduce you to the Tuskagee Syphilis 'Experiment'.

edition.cnn.com...

which begs the question if ALL OF THEM have to be 'in on it' in order to execute, say, an 'eugenics' campaign of mass murder, given the potent nature of the tool they have at hand, with its ability to reach directly into the bloodstream of millions of people.

[edit on 25.11.2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
good for you. have made a wise choice. Entered a better, and more wise future. congratulations.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by morbidtracie

Well I was vaccinated too. And I went to Desert Storm, and they pumped me full of stuff for that, and I had to sign waivers concerning potential reactions from the shots.

But, that doesn't mean I'm going to continue playing Russian Roullette with my children. Especially, now that I know I don't have to, and now that I know these drugs just aren't fully tested.

And yes, I do suspect a controlled genocide agenda here.

I challenge anyone to find a Government produced chart of the rate of polio from 1900-2000. Not from when they introduce the vaccine.

Polio showed up around 1863 in the civil war

Who's to say, polio wasn't a weapon of war. Where did the idea of biological warfare come from?

[edit on 25-11-2007 by stompk]

[edit on 25-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wow. no way going to read this.
Made my decision 20 yrs. ago hearing same crap. NO SHOTS. My three kids are great, healthy, large and great-looking.
Don't feed the BS. Just be good parents.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The point is, people are being forced, or at least threatened with arrest, if they don't get their kids immunized.

When the law, at least in my state, says that one "must be notified of their rights to refuse the vaccines, for any reason."

Do you think these parent, under the threat of arrest, would've got their shots, if they had known their rights???

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Tamiflu and your children

There is a warning out about Tamiflu. It causes neurological effects. I would definitly think twice, cause I bet flu season is going to be bad this year.

Just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Great thread Stompk

Be prepared for the wrath of the conditioned and fearful minds, the junior high school biology rants and the disease paranoia.

You made a brave decision based on your love for your children and some research off the beaten track. I believe it is the right decision. Neither of my children received any vaccination at all.

I based my decision and initial research 10 years ago on a book called 'The immunization bible' which contains hundreds of referenced studies from publications such as Nature, Science, NEJM etc. The book left me with no doubt that:

1. Vaccines are ineffective
2. Vaccines are mostly unnecessary
3. Vaccines do not mimmick a natural immune response, are dangerous to the immune system and potentially lethal

I recommend you find it and read it, unless you are already rock solid on your beliefs.

Whilst the pro vaccine crowd will rant against you, call you names and quote you bogus PR, no-one will be able to furnish a single shred of REAL evidence that vaccinations are even effective, although they will keep posting the PR which they consider proof.

Add to that the obvious and proven dangers of the vaccines, and the lack of necessity for a great number of them, and you will find this thread quite frustrating after a while. Good luck bro'

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Thanks RogerT.

I believe my kids are healthier this year because of it. Not saying I don't worry about the diseases floating around out there, but I find trusting in the bodies ability to heal itself, with proper nutrition, is underrated.

No one can build a computer to match the brain,

and no one can build medicine to match to human organism. Infact, as you say, I believe the overall effect is an adverse one.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Not saying I don't worry about the diseases floating around out there, but I find trusting in the bodies ability to heal itself, with proper nutrition, is underrated.

For natural healing, Dr. Richard Schulze is one of the best. There are others, but I've used just about ALL of his programs, and they work, even for so called incurable diseases. www.herbdoc.com.

Now you have some real natural healing power to add to your arsenal, soon you'll be free of 95% of PharmaWorld. Trauma medicine is still an awesome resource though

I forgot to mention my kids have never received a pharmaceutical drug either.

No intention to side track the thread, so I won't respond to any replies on this post. U2U if you like.

Best
R

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
'No, I will not vaccinate my children!'

Who said evolution no longer operates on human beings? Here's at least one set of genes with a higher-than-average chance of being taken out of the pool.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow, that didn't take long. Thanks so much for illustrating so eloquently my post 3 above yours

edit to add: and I see you already got 2 stars for that gem. Illustrated my point 3 times over, well done, thanks.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Everyone is going to drown in the pool.

Get in line, stay in line, and if you get out of line, you will be shot.

Think that can't happen in America. It can, and it will. Wanna bet?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

RogerT, I could give a hoot about the thread. I care about the truth.

It is my job.

Thanks for the interesting reading.

I will point you to my first thread in this forum.

My first thread

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Wow, that didn't take long. Thanks so much for illustrating so eloquently my post 3 above yours

My pleasure. I note from your contributions to other threads that you're another of those who likes to play dice with his chances of posterity.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Fact from the video:
Polio, had declined by 80% when the vaccination was introduce. The rate of polio went up after the vaccination was introduced.

And then dropped to noting at all over night

When your conspiracy paranoia starts effecting your children health you need to seek help.

Look at all the diseases that have been all but Aredacted. the proof is in the fact of all the people who don't get sick. anybody can make a video saying any thing they want doesn't make it true.

Some people do get sick from vaccines most don't Don't let your children become a statistic be a good parent and drop the whole conspiracy mind set before one of your kids dies or is crippled.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by angryamerican]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

All the people who don't get sick. Are you kidding me.

Have you heard of cancer, alzheimers, bird flu, hanta virus, west nile, and on and on and on.

Good grief.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

you are right, the curve dropped off the chart.

the paranoid in me would now hazard a question: how many physicians are willing diagnose, say, tetanus in a vaccinated person? i'd wager most of them would consider such an occurance impossible and therefore file the case under a different diagnosis.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Time to find another hobby

cancer, alzheimers, bird flu, hanta virus, west nile, and on and on and on.

All diseases, you'll notice, for which no vaccines exist.

Funny, that.

Do you believe that Americans are less healthy now than they were 75 or 100 years ago? That there are more diseases, more deaths and debilities as a result, that public health in America has declined?

You are wrong. Americans have never been healthier or longer-lived than they are now.

Those are the facts. The rest is scaremongering.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
the paranoid in me would now hazard a question: how many physicians are willing diagnose, say, tetanus in a vaccinated person? i'd wager most of them would consider such an occurance impossible and therefore file the case under a different diagnosis.

Which, of course, is why deaths from tetanus are rising off the graph, eh?

Next time, I suggest listening to the voice of reason instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join