It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey folks. Passionate debate. This is freedom of speech at work.

I think the video is worth investigating. This was from 1998, and many of the thing allured to as possible predictions, seem to be coming true.

Sorry the Mods are yawning about the subject. But, I'm not surprised.

This is not disinformation. I will find a link to the Masons.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
all well and good. Bottom line behind it all though, is that as a Free Adult, i reserve the right to choose what is right for my own protection, development, safety, health, etc. The government can make "laws" about it all it wants, but my rights are given by god, and not to be stripped by uncle sam. If i want to not wear my seatbelt due to discomfort, i wont. If i choose to participate in shamanistic peyotl rituals to advance my spiritual awareness, i will, If i choose not to stop at a stop sign at 2am in a bad neighborhood, i wont, if i choose to NOT take unproven possibly dangerous meds, I wont, and if i choose to defend my rights with my right to bear arms, i will.
I know for a fact that many parents are cojoled, harrassed and threatened into giving their children vaccines, told they must, that its the law, and never informed its their right to choose otherwise. This is Wrong.
The medical industry has a powerful lobby that pushes for unproven dangerous meds (vaccines, chemo, and now psyche meds) to be forced upon our children, with the threat of taking them from us, and they pay politicians well to pass these through. In response to this we need to hold on tightly to ALL our rights, and help keep each other informed. My child will not take most vaccines, certainly not an annual inneffective flu shot, and NO WAY IN HE....well you know....will my child ever take the amphetamines they are issuing out for ADD, an unproven diagnosis based solely upon subjective information, and with "symptoms" easily treated by dietary changes. K guys, im done.

Namaste'
Shawn

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

I've appreciated your input. I am on your side.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
1. question,

If all the vaccines where paid for at cost by taxes, without any profit to anyone for the good of whole community.

Would they still be available?

Yes or No

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

But if your kid is vaccinated what is the worry?

People say don't send unvaccinated kids to school with their kid. But if your kid is vaccinated what is the problem?

If the vaccinations work that is.....

[edit on 24-11-2007 by nixie_nox]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
releases the school from liability lawsuits if the child develops small pox or polio down the line

Ah okay, thanks.
That sounds crazy to me. Maybe you guys really should be looking into all of this. It would be silly for the school to be accountable in the first place. Would it be the schools fault if you child catches a cold or Influenza? Would they be accountable for your lost wages?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
a few quick points fredt

1) the diagnosis criteria has not changed for autism since 1994 and yet the rate is still climbing fast.

Well according to my copy of DSM IV, the last revison for Diagnostic Criteria for the Pervasive Developmental Disorders was revised in 2000. However, i do not have a copy of the previous revision so I cannot say exactly what has changed.

2)check the amish community for rates of autism among unvaccinated groups.

Autism rates (or lack there of) in the Amish community has more to do with them being isolated geneticaly and perhaps lack of exposure electromagnetic fields than vaccines. For that matter Mennonites are also closed in this fashion. This leads to these communites having a higer rate of other issues that are not commonly seen in the general population.

Because of this and thier genetic isolation they are part of many studies
www.clinicaltrials.gov...

It seems these populations have had a bit of luck.

3)all Flu vaccines in all countries Still contain thimerosol and continue to be made with it.

Not true

Thimerosal preservative-free influenza vaccines are available, but in limited quantities. The total amount of inactivated influenza vaccine available without thimerosal as a preservative will continue to increase as manufacturing capabilities are expanded.
www.cdc.gov...

Its also optional eh?

4)thimerosol is not the only dangerous substance in vaccines, they also contain things like benzene and alluminum, both known to be highly toxic.

many things are highly toxic in large amounts. the amounts of those substances required to be toxic far exceeded the amount recieved. For that matter your getting more from your drinking water:

The EPA allows 2 micrograms of mercury per liter of water
www.state.nj.us...
www.umaine.edu...

A flu shot has according to this site 12.5 micrograms
curezone.com...

So six lters of water will get you that exposure from drinking alone. How much fluid would a 20 kg child require in a day? 1500 ml or 1.5 liters of water. SO one week would give you that exposure. In fact since 1999 the MAJORITY of vaccines have had it removed so...

With the newly formulated childhood vaccines, the maximum total exposure during the first six months of life will now be less than three micrograms of mercury. Based on guidelines established by the FDA, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), no child will receive excessive mercury from childhood vaccines regardless of whether or not their flu shot contains thimerosal as a preservative.
www.cdc.gov...

5)how did vaccination of 10% of the earths population wipe polio or small pox from 100% of the earth?

Damm near close world wide from 2002-2007 there were about 1300 cases world wide
www.emro.who.int...
Nigeria was a hot spot, but taken down really quickly
www.who.int...

Gee maybe the vaccinations work eh? In countries that are almost 100% its unheard of.

Come on your facts are all ate up.

mmmmmmm hope the facts are tasty.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2

Yes, its a public health issue. Right now if you cannot afford it the State or federal government will supply them.

[edit on 11/24/07 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a few quick points fredt

1) the diagnosis criteria has not changed for autism since 1994 and yet the rate is still climbing fast.

2)check the amish community for rates of autism among unvaccinated groups.

3)all Flu vaccines in all countries Still contain thimerosol and continue to be made with it.

4)thimerosol is not the only dangerous substance in vaccines, they also contain things like benzene and alluminum, both known to be highly toxic

5)how did vaccination of 10% of the earths population wipe polio or small pox from 100% of the earth?

Come on your facts are all ate up.

The Amish Community not too long ago had a violent outbreak of polio, and they do have autism. They also have diseases such as Maple Syrup Syndrome at 1000 times what the general population has.

And more than 10% of the population was administered the polio and small pox vaccination. You should do a little research into this and find the true statistics. Not what some fear mongering website wants you to believe.

As far as the Autism thing goes, do the research again, no child who started thier vaccinations after the age of 4 has ever gotten autism.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Please home school your children! Keep them away from other kids! I hope they live in spite of your decisions. Do you have a phobia of shots? Are you risking your childrens lives due to your own unfounded fears? Talk to a real MD and get qualified advice. Don't do this based on that film.

$500 bothers you? What is a child's life worth to you?

I'm old enough to remember Polio and I myself nearly died from both German Measles and Chickenpox. I got the Mumps at 13 and I tell you it was Hell!!!!!!!!!! I also remember how terrible Whooping Cough was. I still suffer from the results of two rounds of Pneumonia. All of those are preventable with vaccines now thank God.

Since I'm old enough I know for a fact these Vacinations work. Somebody has been lying to you.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

i think your avoiding the question...

How is a NON-Vaccinated person a Threat to a Vaccinated Person, i was under the impression that Vaccination allows you to build immunity to the disease.

I am just simply showing your full of it.

Ya attack my poor spelling, but ignore the amazing point i revealed ,thus proving your statement ignorant and hateful.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger
Quite right. While I support his right to not vaccinate his kids, I certainly don't want his little virus factories around my kid.

What difference would it make if a "little virus factory" was around your child? Your kid (if vaccinated) is supposedly immune.

If I had to label a "little virus factory" it would be the tightly packed slave ship that is our public education system. The problem of plagues only becomes manifest as we cram ourselves into tight quarters in pursuit of material wealth.

My children will grow up in the woodlands... eating an organic diet. Home schooled. No vaccines. No pharmicuticals. If they get sick... they die. I'm ok with that... because largely.. I do not get sick. My wife never gets sick. We eat right. We exercise. We breathe good air and drink pure water. God is on our side.

The reason that schools require vaccinations is because they know that it is the very system that causes the illnesses. Since they are taking your children and hoarding them into tightly packed virus factories, they hold responsiblity to reduce the risk. Hence, the waivers state that if you do not take vaccines, you at least give up your ability to sue them for what they know will inevitably happen aboard the slave ship.

Sri Oracle

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

reverend...if you had ever actually READ a medical research study, you would know how rediculous that statement was.

Appeal to ridicule fallacy.

Are you here to debate, or throw one-liners around, like Muzzleflash?

I didnt throw a 1-liner around. My post was about 7 lines long.

Man, your full of it arent you? Plz stop and realize your actually Lying here.
Blatent Lies. I did NOT post a 1 Liner.

I was asking a simple question which you NEVER answered. you didnt even bother to defend your ignorant statements. Just attack my spelling and ignore the fact i proved your wrong.

Its comedy at its finest!

SO Debate me, and stop 'beating around the bush' plz. Quit avoiding the question.

You were saying mean things about non-vaccinated ppl being a threat to vaccinated children, which is hogwash.

Now face up to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Do the authorities wish for us all to have their vaccines because they truely love and care for us, or is there another agenda?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine, did you get sick before, or after your shots?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Next time you go to your doctor, ask him/her if they vaccinate their kids.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
and thinking about it further

I believe the vaccinated kids are the Threat, to the non-vaccinated ones.

Because the vaccinated ppl are now carriers of weakened versions of the virus.

And the non-vaccinated person has never had contact with it.

So in Reality, its the non-vaccinated ppl at risk. The vaccinated ppl are SAFE from the disease (supposedly).

So, maybe you should reword your speech to "Why would you want your at-risk non vaccinated children around my vaccinated virus factory child?"

Also- Another Thought.

Wouldnt a vaccinated woman, who gives birth to a child , pass on her immunities to the child ?

Raid - resistant cockroaches give birth to raid-resistant cockroach children, thats a FACT.

So, since myself and my wife have been previously vaccinated, wouldnt the child who is but the spawn of my own DNA (which has been forever altered by the introduction of various vaccines) wouldnt this child carry on the resistances, at least partially?

If not, why isnt my child dying of Hepititis? Why didnt my child die in the mothers womb?

Any thoughts about these questions?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by muzzleflash]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
No way I will ever vaccinate myself as an adult and encourage my family to do the same. I will not father children, but if I decide to adopt later on in life, I will refuse immunizations for my child or children from the jump off. I've been inside and out of this issue with myself and there is no way in hell I would subject anyone to these "treatments," but push the opposite on those around me. Modern immunization is "sketchy" to say the least.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I posted this in another topic related to vaccinations, and I thought id repost it here. Looking over the thread quickly there is a lot of misinformation going around and id like to try to clear it up.

Ok. For anyone who does not know exactly how vaccines work, I will break it down for you.

Vaccines can be developed in four different ways by using:
* Live bacteria or viruses that have been altered so that they cannot cause disease
* Killed bacteria or inactivated viruses
* Toxoids (bacterial toxins that have been made harmless)
* Parts of bacteria or viruses

What happens is that once these are injected into your body your immune system will attack them, and remember what they are. When the real disease comes along, the immune system automatically recognizes it and it will take action to protect you.

Although, as we all know they aren't always effective.

Although vaccines have very high effectiveness rates, they are not completely effective for 100% of the people who receive them. For example, a full series of measles vaccine will protect 99 of 100 children from measles, and polio vaccine will protect 99 of 100 children from polio.(2) This means that when there is a disease outbreak, the very small number of people for whom the vaccine did not work may still be able to catch the disease. Because almost all of our children are immunized, and only few are not, it can be the case that during an epidemic the majority of cases occur among children who were immunized. However, the fact remains that those who have not received the vaccine are much more likely to catch the disease.

The problem with vaccines is that when you look at the graphs and tables it is hard to tell if the disease is just naturally declining or if the vaccine is really helping to get rid of it. In reality it is both. As time goes on, the people in the area where the disease is rampant will become more and more immune to it. This is due to the ones contracting it living and reproducing, who then have children who are more resistant to the disease. Survival of the fittest as they say. When vaccines come into play, it can give people some resistant, but it seems unlikely that it would be the same amount as someone who naturally contracted it.

The reason people who are vaccinated would still get the disease would be because of the nature of bacteria and viruses. Microbes are just like us. They adapt to their environments. If all the creatures are immune to them, it is only a matter of time until one strain mutates itself enough to become unrecognizable. Once the immune system no longer knows what it is, it can come and wreak havoc once again. Even if people were vaccinated before, it won't matter because the disease is so radically different. If you were ever wondering why you "need" a different flu shot every year, this would be why.

More about the issue at hand though. If people do not want their children vaccinated, then they shouldn't be forced to do it. It seems here in America you can't even raise your children under your own beliefs. I believe that you should be able to not have your children vaccinated if you so choose. All vaccinations do is protect you for a little while...at least until the disease becomes more and more immune to it. So lets thank these people for not creating more resistant bacteria!

www.immunizationinfo.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

The Vaccinations did not exist then. Nearly every child in school had to go through this stuff. Young people now have never seen these things because the shots WORK! Hopefully no kids will have to have these highly virulent diseases thanks to vaccines.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join