No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
reply to post by stompk

thanks stompk for the video----------what was said--------maybe not in my own words----------but what has been my wife and i---- both our opinions for 40 years is the same------------needles-----no thanks--------we dont even like seeing poor lab animals tortured let alone humans being used as guinni pigs for doctors to play being "gods" with their sacrificial victims.

Medical science is "playing being Gods"?

So what should people do? Beat on a drum to scare the evil disease spirits away?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reverend...if you had ever actually READ a medical research study, you would know how rediculous that statement was.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
a few quick points fredt

1) the diagnosis criteria has not changed for autism since 1994 and yet the rate is still climbing fast.

How fast? Do you have some data to share?

2)check the amish community for rates of autism among unvaccinated groups.

Um, okay. Check the eskimos, too. Any other insular communities we should check out?

3)all Flu vaccines in all countries Still contain thimerosol and continue to be made with it.

So what?

5)how did vaccination of 10% of the earths population wipe polio or small pox from 100% of the earth?

Proof that only 10% of the world received smallpox shots, please.

Come on your facts are all ate up.

Likewise. You've made plenty of bold statements, and offered no evidence of any kind.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by The Good Reverend Roger]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
rev. i dont know if your a doc or not....but assuming your not you most likely have never done much research into western medicine OR alternative medicine (reading one or 2 articles or newsprints does not count!) so the fact of the matter is most likely that you are taking someones word for what you believe about allopaths, and also taking someones word for what you believe about naturopaths, osteopaths, homeopaths etc.
All anecdotal, no?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reverend...if you had ever actually READ a medical research study, you would know how rediculous that statement was.

Appeal to ridicule fallacy.

Are you here to debate, or throw one-liners around, like Muzzleflash?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
those were posed to fred but yes i'll get the stats for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

rev. i dont know if your a doc or not....but assuming your not you most likely have never done much research into western medicine OR alternative medicine (reading one or 2 articles or newsprints does not count!) so the fact of the matter is most likely that you are taking someones word for what you believe about allopaths, and also taking someones word for what you believe about naturopaths, osteopaths, homeopaths etc.
All anecdotal, no?

Wait. Are you saying I can't READ? But then how am I responding to you?

Or are you saying that because YOU won't take the time to read literature on a given subject, NOBODY does?

And please do not presume to tell me what I believe. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

those were posed to fred but yes i'll get the stats for you.

Okay. Waiting.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
autism.about.com...

Oh, look.

Vaccines and Autism:
Thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative, was first added to vaccines in the 1930's. By the 1990's, babies and young children were receiving multiple thimerosal-containing vaccines. A passionate group of doctors and parents, convinced that thimerosal was resonsible for a growing autism rate, pushed hard to have the preservative removed. In 1999, thimerosal was removed from most vaccines. Despite many studies, the CDC states they there is no connection between autism and thimerosal.

autism.about.com...

Looks like you were wrong about that, Pexx.

And:

The 2006 CDC Research:
This year, the CDC conducted a large-scale survey to better understand the prevelance of autism in the United States. They found that about 300,000 individuals -- or one in every 166 people -- had been diagnosed on the autism spectrum. They also found that there was a slight decrease in the incidence of autism diagnoses since 1999.

autism.about.com...

So I guess the cases aren't rising through the roof, eh?

Plus:

Are Autism Diagnoses Still on the Rise?:
There has been a slight decrease in the number of annual autism diagnoses.

autism.about.com...

Whoops.

This change, in some researchers' view, is highly signficant -- and goes a long way toward proving the thimerosal theory. Dr. Robert Davis, director at the immunization safety group at the CDC, however, says the change is not statistically significant, and “[cannot]really be taken to provide any evidence one way or the other."

autism.about.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
heres info on the increase rate.

Here is a simple chart to help understand the Autism growth rate progression

(Past rate approximately doubles every 2 years)

1994 1 in 10,000
1996 1 in 5,000
1998 1 in 2,500
2000 1 in 1,250
2002 1 in 625
2004 1 in 312
2006 1 in 166
2007 1 in 150
Here is how the future may look
based on the past progression rates unless something is done today

2009 1 in 75
2011 1 in 38
2013 1 in 19
2015 1 in 9

The growth curve of Autism appears to be doubling every 2 years. It may also mirror the rate of rise in global warming. If autism is linked to mercury in the environment or the pollution of our atmosphere, we have a much larger problem facing our future than we are aware of.

source: www.autismawareness.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well, that's amazing, considering the CDC says there has been a DECREASE in new cases.

Let''s just look at this website...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

not trying to be rude or demeaning---------but how do you know that you didnt suffer any brain damage from needles?---------i dont think they even have a test that proves before and after results unless immediately after one goes into convulsions and becomes a vegetable.i know one thing my mother smoked /drank and needled me to death when /and after she carried me and i was no whiz kid in school------i suspect i'm damaged---------have a memory as long as what i'm writing here---------only really remember horrible things from childhood or fantastic things------everything else doesnt exist in my memory banks---i have to have a library of books to constantly refer to--------i hate it when people say they know me and i dont have a clue who they are------

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Screw this noise. I am not going to be accused of plagiarism when I CLEARLY MARKED OFF AND LINKED TO THE MATERIAL BEING DISCUSSED.

I'm out of this friggin' debate. This is CRAP.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i wasnt telling you what you believe...i was saying that what you believe is a result most likely of hearsay, unless you have actually done much research into medicine of different types.
I wasnt saying you cant read...i was saying that medical studies are both ponderous, contradictory, deceptive, much like the IRS tax code.

and your information is incorrect. I've worked in hospitals for years, and I can tell you that there is still thimerosol in flu vaccines and will continue to be.

and thimerosol is not the only highly toxic ingredient in vaccines.
AND you can see the stats i gave you for autism diagnosis. Does that LOOK like a decline after '99? i dont think so.

heres some vaccines ingredient list for you:

Acel-Immune DTaP - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin Act HIB

DPT - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, and thimerosal, washed sheep RBCs

Recombinant Hepatitis B GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, and thimerosal

FluShield Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* trivalent influenza virus, types A&B gentamicin sulphate formadehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) chick embryonic fluid

www.rense.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
relax rev, this is an interesting conversation. Anyhow, just find a cdc graph of national rates of autism over the last decade and we can see.

and give me time to find the other info...i wasnt reading to you from a book.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

i wasnt telling you what you believe

Pexx, it's been fun debating with you.

But I am not going to sit here and put up with being wrongfully accused of plagiarism by the mods.

Nice talking to you.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

relax rev, this is an interesting conversation.

Was. I'm too damn angry to enjoy it now.

Maybe later.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

Respectfully, It could the the vaccine that puts your kid in a wheelchair. I totally agree with the OP, and the studies shown in the video is all the proof you need. Honestly, go on defending the government, and don't forget your shots!

-Knight

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

its too bad that everyone just doesnt practice common sense hygine and eat what is meant for the human digestive system so as to stay healthy and keep up their resistence levels and practice quaratine when they get the sniffles/etc--------you know like someone with aids or veneral diseases if they were isolated from normal people the diseases wouldnt be spread.prevention better than the cure?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here is a link to the announcement of a movie premiere on this topic. The film is not yet listed in the Internet Movie Database, so I don't have details yet for you on how in-depth it is. It is a documentary, however, so you should be able to get further information from the website below:

www.garynull.com...

On this home page, just look down the left side of this screen about 2 inches and you will see an announcement for the November 15, 2007 premiere of the documentary film titled "Vaccine Nation."

Vaccination for polio has always been controversial public policy in the United States because one of the two available vaccines is an attenuated (AKA live but weakened) polio virus.

1. The 1st available vaccine was the Salk vaccine, a killed version of the polio virus that was the first version (and still the gold standard) of this immunization.

2. The 2nd available vaccine (and now the most commonly given) is the Sabin oral vaccine, given by mouth as a clear droplet.

Before you decide Yes-or-No on the polio vaccination, consider that many legal and illegal immigrants in the U.S. have arrived from areas in Latin America where polio is endemic ...thus the risk to much of the unvaccinated U.S. population is real and increasing over time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join