It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My children began to be vaccinated, as I felt it was the responsible thing to do. My oldest however had an unheard of reaction in the province of BC, according to the doctor. He was covered in first quarter sized hives, then on day two a risen intarsia of hives covering his body. My youngest was playing sitting up games when he was 2 months old, and after his first vaccination, he became delayed. He sat up at 10 months and walked bow-legged at 14 month. Due to his reaction the first time, very similar in getting unusually ill much like my first son, I am now a conscienscious objector and refuse to vaccinate my children any further. And I've read alot more as well on the subject. Our medical technology is unfortunately in the hands of psychos, so we will abstain.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

FYI there are WAY MORE VACCINES REQUIRED for people born after 1989

research something...watch that movie too

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Quite right. While I support his right to not vaccinate his kids, I certainly don't want his little virus factories around my kid.

Why not? If your kid is vaccinated, then YOU shouldn't have to worry.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
YES! and that is why I wonder... Why the worry over those of us who choose NOT to vaccinate our children???
Those of us who choose this are doing so with the understanding that our children COULD contract the diseases typically vaccinated against, whereas so many people vaccinate without the understanding that a vaccination is not a gaurantee and in some cases could actually cause our children illness...
I chose not to have my child vaccinated. And yes, I will be homeschooling, but not for that reason. Public education has in so many cases become DE-education that I would never place my child's mental welfare in the hands of such people. With that said... Knowing what medical science has pushed on the masses, I can't bring myself to choose to place their physical health in the hands of Big Brother either...
I understand what these diseases could do, what the chances of my child contracting them will be, what the typical survival rates of these diseases are, etc. I feel the risks of the diseases are far outweighed by the risks of these vaccinations.
And call me paranoid... maybe I am... but there are just too many other things that can be slipped into a 'vaccination'. I really don't like the idea of my child having the same tracking device that my neighbors dog has implanted in its neck. Maybe that's just me...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I've had NO vaccines and took care of a woman with smallpox. That was two years ago. No smallpox for me. She survived, by the way, thanks to a heavy vitamin D suppliment.

And yes, she had pox vaccines...

Apologies for broken English.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lifthrasir

I've had NO vaccines and took care of a woman with smallpox. That was two years ago. No smallpox for me. She survived, by the way, thanks to a heavy vitamin D suppliment.

And yes, she had pox vaccines...

Apologies for broken English.

Really? 2 years ago? I don't mean to call your information into question... but I found this:

Over 24 years have passed since the last human case of Smallpox.

Source

and this:

The last known cases of smallpox infection occurred in 1978 in Birmingham, England, after a laboratory accident. One person died.

Source

and this:

Through a sophisticated global vaccination campaign, the World Health Organization officially declared in 1980 that smallpox had been eliminated worldwide. The last known case of smallpox in the United States occurred in 1949, and the last case of naturally occurring smallpox was reported in 1977 in Somalia.

Source

and this:

In 1977 a young man in Somalia had the last naturally occurring case of smallpox recorded in the world.

source

Are you absolutely certain that you took care of someone with smallpox 2 years ago? If so, then you might want to report it to someone... because smallpox was susposedly eradicated in 1977.

Just curious here.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join