It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by siouxm
You seriously almost died from the chicken pox? For real? That's sounds completely unbelievable to me.

It happens and did happen recently;

A funeral is to be held today for eight-year-old Heather Faith Douglas of Owen Sound who died Saturday from rare complications following a bout of chicken pox.

www.owensoundsuntimes.com...

The devil is usually in the details.

Bolding is mine.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Elven Sniper

Thanks for posting several sources, you are a rare pro vaccine poster in that you actually take the time to locate and offer some study evidence. I am eager to take a look, but busy right now, so will do so later.

I am curious if your medical family members also share your beliefs about the failure of the flu virus to protect against flu, and if so, do they still administer it, to themselves and/or their patients?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Isn't this like the 10th time that we've shown them that polio was nearly eradicated in respect to the previous 20 yrs, when the vaccine was introduced.

So the vaccine has nothing to do with fixing polio. And everything to do with AIDS, because of the monkey DNA mixing with human DNA.

Something that is going to take generations to repair.

When the plagues hit London in 1665, followed by the fire in 1666, did a vaccine save them, or did sanitary conditions, and better food sources save them because of the inherent population reduction.

Since they didn't have vaccinations then, nature took it's course. Did the plague come back. Does it still haunt us today. Maybe.

But at least we're not going around in a paranoid state of mind because of it, poking our kids full of unproven chemicals, and pouring out money to insurance companies "in case" the vaccines don't work.

I would say that just about anyone for vaccines in this thread, has not watched the movie I posted in the beginning with an open mind.

This day and age, a closed mind is a very dangerous thing.

Remember this. I have had my children vaccinated. I haven't always trusted them, so I've had an open mind to different routes of research into these.

I'm convinced these are detrimental to mankind, and only a worldwide catastrophe will free us from the grips of it.

The minds are too closed, probably much due to the vaccines themselves.

Where would we be without them? Who knows.

My kids are protected by God, not man. I make sure they know that.

One nation, under God, indivisible, with LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Do people still remember that???

When we said that in school, our country was a greater country.

How quickly we forget. How painful the lesson will be.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

smallpox

happy? in places with smallpox vaccination it doesn't break out.

[edit on 11/26/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The US health system is pathetic- cost and management wise, but the quality of the care is excellent. Are you saying every major medical university and half trained doctor is in on this "conspiracy"??

see www.abovetopsecret.com...

they don't need to be part of it, just need to go along with the program. all it takes is a dozen conspirators in strategic, including but not limited to respected positions.besides, last time i checked, MDs had to learn their stuff like everybody else. being taught by people like themselves, but with (hopefully) more experience.

believe what you want, but be warned that appealing to authority will neither convince us nor quelch your own doubts.

[edit on 26.11.2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Chicken pox happens all the time. My daughter got chicken pox from the chicken pox vaccine last year. That's kinda what made up my mind.

I decided that I'm putting too much trust in man, with my childs life, whom I believe is a gift from God.

My other daughter is my stepdaughter, and I love her as my own biological daughter. And as long as I am her guardian, I will do the same for her.

And her mothers family appreciates it, and trusts my judgement.

And I trust my Father in heaven. My real father, and my real Father. Understand.

Those are my religious reasons, which usually coincide with sound science.

The two, are one, in my opinion.

I have been told, to try to avoid the inevitable.

I believe the inevitable to be nothing less that global meltdown.

If I'm to follow the path shown to me, I will continue to try to change the

path we are on. John Titor told us how. Bill the homeless man unlocked my potential, and planted the seed of knowledge in me.

I have transferred that seed through my threads, and consequent research.

If people can't believe that about me, then people won't ever have faith in mankind, and God, and my effort will be for naught.

But, I've tried. And no matter what, if one keeps trying, one ensures their path to true freedom, liberty and justice for all.

Amen.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Was there supposed to be a link in there or is this just more "because I say so" evidence?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here's a great graph. Take a close look.

www.healthsentinal.com

[edit on 26-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elven Sniper

OK first link:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Could you please tell me where the data is in this article, as all I can see is another PR piece about how the polio vaccine eradicates polio because we say so.

This paragraph was interesting though:

Poverty, poor sanitation and a dense population make this a fertile ground for infection.

Perhaps they should be looking to help with this situation instead of forcing unwanted chemicals on an unwilling population. It would be probably cheaper than the immunization program, and without the risk of vaccine induced polio.

Next link:
www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

Yes, more of the same. Looks very authoritative, but boiled down it simply says, without any data to support it:

As a result of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, polio has been eradicated in many parts of the world.

Unfortunately, the data that has been posted earlier in this thread and on several other threads shows otherwise.

As this is not actually a research paper or data source, it's not really expected to provide the information we are looking for.

It seems you are not really understanding the request to provide a source of data that proves vaccinations eradicated diseases. Instead you are posting basic PR that simply starts with the assumption that vaccines eradicated disease. I jumped to conclusions in my earlier reply, this is no different to every other pro-vaccine post I've seen, except for the fact you did take a few minutes to search google for some links.

Anyway, we'll look at the other links ... maybe, just maybe...

www.hc-sc.gc.ca...
no data, just the same, standard, erroneous assumptions

Because of vaccines, these diseases are no longer common in Canada.

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...
I'm not completely convinced either way on the link between Thimerosol and Autism, however, I posted earlier in this thread a very thorough and scientific, peer reviewed study showing possible links between Th and brain mercury levels. I didn't follow the references in the article you posted to the WHO studies, I'll let someone else do that who knows more about it, but if it's the standard research about ethyl/methyl mercury and blood levels, then it's a mute point as brain levels is what's important.

either way, it has no bearing on whether vaccines are effective or not.

the final link:
www.ctv.ca...

is another autism study, so has nothing to do with whether vaccines work or not. however you may want to take Fombonne's study in context with this rebuttal:

Autism Study by Dr. Eric Fombonne is Inaccurate and incomplete

extract:

The study looked at 27,749 students in grades kindergarten through 12th grade in a Montreal school district and found 187 cases of autism. The vast majority of these cases (more than 90%) were born in years in which thimerosal vaccines were widely used for infants in Quebec, as they were in the US. Only a tiny fraction of the autism students were born when thimerosal-free DTP and Hib vaccines were given, and these students may have been exposed to thimerosal from the Hepatitis B vaccine newly recommended for infants of foreign born parents, which made up over one fourth of the greater Montreal population.

It would also be interesting to find out who sponsored the study, as Fombonne is no stranger to taking money from big Pharma to defend Thimerosol:

he has declared himself an expert witness on behalf of various pharmaceutical companies in thimerosal-related litigation

Not saying that means anything, other than to remain open-minded about his findings.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

As both a retired 'Doc', as well as a very Liberal
and aware person;
You have the right *Not to Vaccinate;
But I Strongly urge you to
"Rethink The SMALLPOX VACCINE"!!!
Peace&Goodwill, Shelly((*_*))
LibBLVRdoc

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the vid.

Scary to see especially because when I was a kid my dad lost my vaccine chart and I had to get them all over again lol.

I'm not kidding I have had all my shots twice.....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LibBLVRdoc

I'm surprised by your choice.

Even if vaccines did work, since the last recorded case of smallpox was in Somalia, Africa in 1976, (meaning the disease has been effectively non-existent for more than 30 years), surely this would be the first vaccination to dispense with as unnecessary.

What reasoning do you have for your urging to vaccinate?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LibBLVRdoc
reply to post by stompk

As both a retired 'Doc', as well as a very Liberal
and aware person;

Not to get too personal, but I have to wonder about taking advice from a psychiatrist who can't spell their profession correctly.

From your profile:
"I am a "seen 'em I believe'emUFOBLVR",RetiredPyschiatrist,46"

C'mon, tell us the truth...7th grader, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The best advice is not 'take this or take that'.

It's 'become informed'.

Find out the name of the vaccines and read up on it then consult your family physician and maybe one other for a second opinion and ask if they've had their children receive this very vaccine.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I am not who you are directing that question at, but I think I have the answer.

Over time viruses and bacteria will mutate, and become unrecognizable to the immune system. This would be like the flu every year. The flu virus is constantly changing into something new, so a new vaccine is required every year. This is also the reason people can catch the flu many times. It is never the same.

Although I am more so a supporter of vaccines more than not, I would say not to bother getting a smallpox vaccine now. The only fear we really have of it would be from a bioterror type of event, which is highly unlikely. If by some chance smallpox did resurface , I would be going in to get shots myself. I would rather decrease my chances to get the disease with a vaccine than hope to avoid it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
stompk,

I am really glad there are some people like you, DO NOT EVER vaccinate your children, it is poison, it's pure poison, and the "statistics" that are telling you 1/1000000 gets negative effects of it is pure BS. Alot more are getting sick. There is only 1 reason why people are being forced in the US.

REDUCING POPULATION.

You can read it if you don't deny it, it's an official government plan.

Don't listen to those people, educate yourself.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 26-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Back in 1982 the California gay community was invited to free vaccinations (we were told it was Globulin shots) I opted out at the last minute- but every one of my friends who received the vaccine died within a year.

Died of what, the shot or their lifestyles?

I got the Globulin for years in the military. It is basically a super powerful penicillin type drug and we would get it since we spent a good amount of time in very under develop countries in Africa etc. The shot is only good for about 3 to 6 months though.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Xtrozero]

If you had read my original post- These friends died from AIDS. Several were not promiscuous and had been in long-term monogamous relationships. One friend was Joseph Tullock- who was head of Publicity/Marketing for Columbia Motion Pictures Corp. Joe was in a relationship for 10 years and was very helpful in getting the Gay Community center started on Highland Avenue!

At the time The Advocate and Frontiers hadn't even started yet. There was a little rag called Data Boy Magazine started by Saul Suffron (died of AIDS) now- Saul was promiscuous but several of the people I am referring to were not.

Before the Gay Community was organized there was a group called "Network" and it was a social club which had parties at private homes- some major stars and big shots (this was the circuit before there was a circuit!!!!)- and most of these guys are long dead. People like, Gordon Strubie, Bobby Weiztel, Sheldon Andelson and Harry Weiss (attorney who trained Robert Shapiro and F. Lee Bailey.. to name a few). This isn't some hooey conspiracy- this crap happened- and Lyndon LaRouche with the help of Carl Karcher's (Carl's Jr.) money tried to implement a proposition to quarantine all sick gay people- and it was the assistance of the above mentioned heavyweights that nailed those pricks!

Its funny there was the whole bath-house closure issue (which I happened to agree with as did many) but the hetero whorehouses and screwclubs remained open and believe me they were just as twisted and perverse.

This was a very concerted effort to kill the gay community until Rock Hudson stepped up to the plate!

So if you want to try to track down the vaccine offer- good luck finding DataBoy materials. Sal, Saul and the rest of his staff died within a year and you can do the research on that!

About six months later Frontiers began mass publication and took over that market.

I will say this again for the folks in the cheap seats... Many powerful people stepped up to the plate and a community came together for survival and it was a very frightening and horrible time... HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED and out of this I would easily say that half or even a quarter did not lead the lifestyle which would lead to a sexually transmitted disease related death.

You are going to need to dig a little deeper. I am not saying the Hepatitis vaccine is not a healthy thing- I am saying the gay community was sold on free hepatitis vaccines- and I doubt that Globulin's was in those syringes....There I said it!

[edit on 26-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Back in 1982 the California gay community was invited to free vaccinations (we were told it was Globulin shots) which would prevent the spread of HIV/Aids or what we called "gay cancer". This was just the beginning and the community was scared and many of my friends and myself went down to Laguna Beach for the vaccines. I opted out at the last minute- but every one of my friends who received the vaccine died within a year.

I was fascinated by these comments and had to have a look around.

I'm sure you are aware of Cantwell's work on this subject, but felt it apropos to post a couple of his quotes about this exact same thing:

"As soon as homosexuals signed up as guinea pigs for government-sponsored hepatitis B vaccine experiments, they began to die with a strange virus of unknown origin. The hepatitis B experiments began in Manhattan in the fall of 1978; the first few cases of AIDS (all young gays from Manhattan) were reported to the CDC in 1979. Scientists have also failed to explain how a brand new herpes virus was also introduced exclusively into gays, along with HIV, in the late 1970s. This herpes virus is now believed to be the cause of Kaposi's sarcoma, the so-called "gay cancer" of AIDS. Before AIDS, Kaposi's sarcoma was never seen in healthy young men. Identified a decade after HIV, in 1994, this KS virus is closely related to a primate cancer-causing herpes virus extensively studied and transferred in animal laboratories in the decade before AIDS. Also downplayed to the public is a new microbe (Mycoplasma penetrans), also of unknown origin, that was introduced into homosexuals, along with HIV and the new herpes virus. Thus, not one but three new infectious agents were inexplicably transferred into the gay population at the start of the epidemic (HIV, the herpes KS virus, and M.penetrans)."--Alan Cantwell MD 2001

"There is no question that HIV was introduced into the U.S. male homosexual population via the gay hepatitis B vaccine experiment that took place between 1978 and 1981. My research clearly supports the outbreak of AIDS cases in Los Angeles and San Francisco shortly after the experiment began in those cities. Not surprisingly, the government has refused to release data on the number of AIDS deaths that have occurred in the large group of gay men who initially volunteered for the vaccine experiment." ---Dr Alan Cantwell

Alan Cantwell MD

Roger,

I thank you so much for your research on this thread. You really are a wonderful person. I tried after a few nasty cynical remarks to trudge through that nightmare time and find a few links. After 15 minutes I was in tears as the memories of my friends and all the funerals. It was awful and people just don't realize what went on back then. It was pure evil and nobody cared for years. YEARS!!! Ron Regan did not even mention it until Rock Hudson came forward.

It was so sick and perverted and sadly most people have forgotten what was right in front of their faces because after all, back then it was just the "f.a.g.s." and Larouche wanted us all rounded up and quarantined- and they nearly succeeded!

I was pretty young back then and did not know enough to keep records and such- I did not think I would have to remind a bunch of "flat-Earther's".

People were terrified and if you were gay- it was almost immediate oscterization(sp?) and dismissal. Loss of jobs- guys being thrown out into the streets by their own families. If you appeared sick or too thin you were asked to leave grocery stores, malls, everything.

It makes me sad that people think I am making this stuff up. Donna Summers became a born-again Christian and said AIDS was God's revenge...Anita Bryant chimmed in..Geeze.. it was so sickening...and very real.

I had like six guys living in my one-bedroom apartment because they were thrown out of their homes and got fired from jobs... it was about 4 years of sheer terror and an inhumanity reminiscent of a holocaust.

People tend to forget how quickly the undesirables are treated. Luckily it all backfired and seemed like it just might creep onto the White House lawn! That's really when people came together. This part of it brought many back into the belief of the beauty and compassion of a caring humanity... that is until it gets forgotten again.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow, now that's a rare insight into a period of history, thanks for your candor.

Thank goodness you listened to your intuition and didn't take the shot, so you could stay around and tell people about it.

So sorry for your suffering.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join