It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US storm over book on Israel lobby over zionist influence of USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The power of America's "Jewish lobby" is said to be legendary.

Commentators the world over refer to it, as though it were a well-established fact that US Jews wield far more influence than their numbers (2% of the population) would suggest.
news.bbc.co.uk...

It is a well-established fact. No other organised group in the US have as much influence and many members in high-ranking positions.

Related Thread:
engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is a delicate topic that needs more attention.

There IMO is a selfish power hungry group that hides behind the nation of isreal in order to further some sort of agenda (the details of which i don't know) except they support extreme violence, inequality, and bribary, etc.

They hide behind isreal and therefore the jewish who inhabit the land(not to mention FALSELY tarnish the reputation of am. jews thru association in some people's IMO incomplete thinking.

They use the traumatic imprints that reside in jewish culture to manipulate support for themselves, by masquerading as the nation's protectors, when they have been willing to help kill (their "own") should it suit their needs. (such as 60 years ago). The media paints a rosy picture of isreal's leaders and shape people's beleifs and opinons.

the name calling (anti semite), and attemps at character assasination (should anyone criticize them) have served as tremdendous deterent's to justice. in turn the name calling is also falsely seen to further their front that they are compassionate to horrors inherent in the holocaust.

i beleive whatever group of characters , posing as isreal's "leaders" or "caretakers" has it's roots in british imperialism as well as very close ties with the major "string pullers" in the money centers of london and old europe.

I sure as hell would not live there or trust these "caretakers" not to ignite WWIII in my backyard

[edit on 25-11-2007 by cpdaman]

new topics

join