It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid shift - A Must Read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
(I looked to see if anyone had posted this yet and came up with nothing, but if it's been posted alert a mod to remove it, thanx...

Somebody once said, "If you aren't Paranoid these days, than you must not be paying attention!" That statement is all too true for many people who have open their eyes to what is really happening in the world, both in the past and our present day...

This was one of the Best Conspiracy Related articles I've ever read. Many of the same examples that are talked about in the commentary have been posted and talked about here on ATS as well. This is a great read and will most likely prepare you for your "Paranoid Shift", that is if you haven't made the "Shift" already.

A few sections from the commentary...

January 10, 2004�Just before his death, James Jesus Angleton, the legendary chief of counterintelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency, was a bitter man. He felt betrayed by the people he had worked for all his life. In the end, he had come to realize that they were never really interested in American ideals of "freedom" and "democracy." They really only wanted "absolute power."

On the other hand, since my paranoid shift, whenever I hear the words "conspiracy theory" (which seems more often, lately) it usually means someone is getting too close to the truth.

What perplexes me most is probably the same question that plagues most paranoiacs: why don't other people see these connections?

Perhaps the biggest hidden reason people don't make the paranoid shift is that knowledge brings responsibility. If we acknowledge that an inner circle of ruling elites controls the world's most powerful military and intelligence system; controls the international banking system; controls the most effective and far-reaching propaganda network in history; controls all three branches of government in the world's only superpower; and controls the technology that counts the people's votes, we might be then forced to conclude that we don't live in a particularly democratic system. And then voting and making contributions and trying to stay informed wouldn't be enough. Because then the duty of citizenship would go beyond serving as a loyal opposition, to serving as a "loyal resistance"�like the Republicans in the Spanish Civil War, except that in this case the resistance to fascism would be on the side of the national ideals, rather than the government; and a violent insurgency would not only play into the empire's hands, it would be doomed from the start.

Forming a nonviolent resistance movement, on the other hand, might mean forsaking some middle class comfort, and it would doubtless require a lot of work. It would mean educating ourselves and others about the nature of the truly apocalyptic beast we face. It would mean organizing at the most basic neighborhood level, face to face. (We cannot put our trust in the empire's technology.) It would mean reaching across turf lines and transcending single-issue politics, forming coalitions and sharing data and names and strategies, and applying energy at every level of government, local to global. It would also probably mean civil disobedience, at a time when the Bush regime is starting to classify that action as "terrorism." In the end, it may mean organizing a progressive confederacy to govern ourselves, just as our revolutionary founders formed the Continental Congress. It would mean being wise as serpents, and gentle as doves.

It would be a lot of work. It would also require critical mass. A paradigm shift. But as a paranoid, I'm ready to join the resistance. And the main reason is I no longer think that the "conspiracy" is much of a "theory."

That is just part of what the article has to say. In fact what comes after the sections I've quoted above are about 15 examples of "Conspiracy Facts" that have surfaced over the years. All of which have added to more than one "Paranoid Shift"!!

Follow the link for the complete commentary, you won't be sorry!
www.onlinejournal.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm not too paranoid at the moment, but I do understand and realize these covert operations are taking place.

The people who refuse to believe facts and figures like the ones presented in the article are those that are busy with their "toys"--entertainment etc.

The greatest weapon these ruling elites are currently using is the ability of "tricking" the population into giving up their cherished freedoms. Increasingly, the population at large are being constricted, until the realization that this is happening occurs.

Very good article; I recommend it to those who want to give up their TV set for a day!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I would love to find the one article that was written on the new report of Prescott Bush's involvement with the nazi's, it apparently has not been widely reported ad now after reading this I know why. Thanks great post.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I would love to find the one article that was written on the new report of Prescott Bush's involvement with the nazi's, it apparently has not been widely reported ad now after reading this I know why. Thanks great post.

Skull And Bones, Bush�s Nazi Link - Press Release : Date Jan 4, 2002

The grandfather of President George W. Bush (Skull & Bones, AKA Bonesmen in the year 1968) was Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones of 1917), and his great grand father was George Herbert Walker. Prescott Bush and George Herbert (Bert) Walker were directors of the London-affiliated New York banking house of Brown Brothers-Harriman and its various fronts, which funded and directed the military-industrial complex behind Hitler and the Nazi revolution. In 1919, George Herbert Walker had organized W.A. Harriman & Co which merged with the British Brown Brothers in 1931. In 1924, Averell Harriman (Skull & Bones, 1913) and Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist who began funding Hitler in 1923, set up the Union Banking Corp. in New York to handle funds supplied to it through Thyssen�s Dutch bank for American investment. Prescott Bush, who had been an officer of the W.A. Harriman bank since 1926, was a director of the Union Banking Corp from 1934 through 1943. According to government documents, "all of the shares of the Union Banking Corp., were held for the benefit of members of the Thyssen family." In 1942 the U.S. government investigative report that surfaced during 1945 Senate hearings found that the Union Bank, with Prescott Bush on the board, was an interlocking concern with the German Steel Trust that had produced: 50.8% of Nazi Germanys pig iron 41.4% of Nazi Germanys universal plate 36% of Nazi Germanys heavy plate 38.5% of Nazi Germanys galvanized sheet 45.5% of Nazi Germanys pipes and tubes 22.1% of Nazi Germanys wire 35% of Nazi Germanys explosives.
forum.fathermag.com...

Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed
By by John Buchanan
from The New Hampshire Gazette Vol. 248, No. 1, October 10, 2003

WASHINGTON - After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his "enemy national" partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury and FBI, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler's rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.

Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George Herbert Walker, President Bush's maternal great-grandfather, continued their dealings with the German industrial baron for nearly eight months after the U.S. entered the war.
www.nhgazette.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Good link mOjOm. I think there are plenty of reasons to be paranoid these days. The potential for the future is not good in my opinion, I think we are heading for dark times.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Good link mOjOm. I think there are plenty of reasons to be paranoid these days. The potential for the future is not good in my opinion, I think we are heading for dark times.

I agree. This was a great article. I recommend that everyone read it. And yes people. Things really are that bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
nice one mojo. first you get me with the white holes now you reel me in with some new world order stuff. keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If that wasn't enough, don't forget the automobile connection. Nothing to do with the Bush family, besides the fuel. Seems like many now major companies, had profitted from the past.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
par�a�noi�a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-noi)
n.
1. A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of
persecution with or without grandeur, often
strenuously defended with apparent logic and
reason.
2. Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

It is the government that is paranoid, not "We the people!"

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman

2. Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

It is the government that is paranoid, not "We the people!"

Well i certainly feel irrational distrust of others, but how irrational is it really? After reading a good helping of alternative news sources you begin to realise how easily the whole world can be decieved. You only have to look to the past to see how whole nations can be stuffed with propghanda and led into evil acts that benefit nobody besides the ideals, power and wealth of those in charge and in power. I don't consider the following paragraphs paranoid, I find they rational make comparisons between two evil men in history.

More disturbing by far are the many eerie parallels between Adolph Hitler and George W. Bush:

A conservative, authoritarian style, with public appearances in military uniform (which no previous American president has ever done while in office). Government by secrecy, propaganda and deception. Open assaults on labor unions and workers' rights. Preemptive war and militant nationalism. Contempt for international law and treaties. Suspiciously convenient "terrorist" attacks, to justify a police state and the suspension of liberties. A carefully manufactured image of "The Leader," who's still just a "regular guy" and a "moderate." "Freedom" as the rationale for every action. Fantasy economic growth, based on unprecedented budget deficits and massive military spending.

And a cold, pragmatic ideology of fascism�including the violent suppression of dissent and other human rights; the use of torture, assassination and concentration camps; and most important, Benito Mussolini's preferred definition of "fascism" as "corporatism, because it binds together the interests of corporations and the state."

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think the real reason people don't get that involved is because the information on most conspiracies is about 90% drivel and 10% real. Proof always seems to lie with statements by dead or otherwise unreachable people and events.

Heck, just look at some of the wild stuff that gets posted here -- things that are frequently debunked and still resurface. This tends to slam any credibility that the conspiracy researchers have and give the whole field a bad name.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks m0j0m, that seemed to be a great read, I printed it for later.

I think what is worrying today is people who are NOT paranoids. Indifference is worrying me a lot.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
One word of warning, though.

The world as we see it is a round hole. The world with conspiracy's are a square peg. Now, occassionally a square peg can fit into a round hole, occassionally not. When hammering the peg into the hole, be careful not to break the board. Otherwise, the hole will be gone and all you'll be able to see is the peg that you placed there.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I think the real reason people don't get that involved is because the information on most conspiracies is about 90% drivel and 10% real. Proof always seems to lie with statements by dead or otherwise unreachable people and events.

Heck, just look at some of the wild stuff that gets posted here -- things that are frequently debunked and still resurface. This tends to slam any credibility that the conspiracy researchers have and give the whole field a bad name.

of course, this kind of statement is frequently used by 'debunkers'(disinfo agents). look you can't trust 2+2=4 because those three guys over there just said it equals 5. how can it equal both four and five? you see! it was wrong all along and people shouldn't think they know what 2+2 is.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks mOjOm for the article.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Clinical paranoia

you're just jealous, because the voices are talking to me.
just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

new topics

top topics

join