It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only way left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Were not in this alone. I tell you this. Some may ask why take back America and others will agree. We have been decieved in all ways imagined by your goverments by your media where does it all go and how deep really is this rabbit hole. I dont know. There is one way left impeaching the President. Not bush its over for him but the canidates. When one makes white house its time to impeach to take back on our own. Its the only way now would you want your children to live under these controllers who manipulate,

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron1994
Were not in this alone. I tell you this. Some may ask why take back America and others will agree. We have been decieved in all ways imagined by your goverments by your media where does it all go and how deep really is this rabbit hole. I dont know. There is one way left impeaching the President. Not bush its over for him but the canidates. When one makes white house its time to impeach to take back on our own. Its the only way now would you want your children to live under these controllers who manipulate,

aaron,

Alas... Even if you made sense... There is no one left with backbone, temerity, or "wisdom" to do anything other than sit at the keyboard and whine.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by sigung86]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Alas... Even if you made sense... There is no one left with backbone, temerity, or "wisdom" to do anything other than sit at the keyboard and whine.

HAHA!

Its the only way now would you want your children to live under these controllers who manipulate,

Make your time you will not survive.

Quick question to OP, how does one make White house? I am sure I can agree with you, but clarify your post please.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Speaking out and discussing these issues goes a longer way than most realize. It takes patience.... and so far, activism has failed, war and violent rebellion have only ushered in one form of dictatorship for another. The only thing left to do is inform people of the true nature of things, and when the time comes, we will not fight back.... but we will not obey. This takes time to teach people, but they will learn.

Don't rip into the guy. He's just as dissatisfied with this whole charade as you or I, perhaps a bit new to all of it, seems like... but BRAVO for becoming more aware, OP.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron1994

Hey Aaron, you have a new thread about how your an alien. You seem like a cool guy, and you also say you are 50 earth years but look like a teenager. Can you give us proof of such wild claims? And are you implying reptilians are behind the government?

top topics

join